Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #181
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcxiiad View Post
There is a link to the FE list in hamm1207's signature. You can add everyone in your room.
Thank you so much! I will add us in. We're a family of five coming from so California. We just transferred from another sailing.
My kids ages are 12,9,8.

url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
shanie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #182
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanie17 View Post
Thank you so much! I will add us in. We're a family of five coming from so California. We just transferred from another sailing.
My kids ages are 12,9,8.
Very cool. Welcome to the cruise. California - it is probably safe to assume that you won't be driving to Miami.
mmcxiiad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #183
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrlest8 View Post
Hi everyone! It's me again.
Haven't heard any response from anyone with regards to the Facebook page.
I made a facebook page for our cruise. It can be found by searching in Facebook the following:
Disney Magic 10/27/2013

I am going on the Fantasy May 18th sailing in a couple of weeks and we developed a large facebook page where everyone seems to gather for most conversations.
When this groups FE list gets completed I'd love to post it on the page, as it is a closed group only for these members (which allows all personal information to be kept between members only)

If you have problems finding the facebook page, you can private message me on here for help.

Hope to see you all there!
Hi! I am interested in a Facebook page if there is one. Inonlybuse my phone for the Internet and Facebook is easier in it. I tried to find it but couldn't. Thank you so much!
Shannon

[/url]
Old 06-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #184
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Very cool. Welcome to the cruise. California - it is probably safe to assume that you won't be driving to Miami.
Haha! You're correct!
We have never been to Miami so I'm excited about that. I need to start researching hotels , transfers etc!

[/url]
Old 06-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #185
hamm1207
Alaskan DIS Veteran

Quote:

My kids ages are 12,9,8.
Welcome to the cruise!!

May 2010 Bahamas Cruise Disney Wonder January 26-30, 2011 Disney Dream Maiden VoyageApril 27-May 3, 2011 West Coast Repo Disney Wonder December 4-11, 2011 Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder Eastern Caribbean - April 13-20, 2012 Disney Magic First Galveston Cruise - Sept 22-29, 2012 Disney Magic Bahamas Dream - Sept 30-Oct 4, 2012 Disney DreamApril 28-May 2, 2013 Disney Dream BahamasMay 4-11, 2013 Disney Fantasy Eastern CaribbeanOctober 27-November 1, 2013 Disney Magic out of Miami May 19, 2014 West Coast Repo-Disney Wonder May 24, 2014 Alaska Cruise-Disney Wonder
hamm1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #186
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamm1207 View Post
Welcome to the cruise!!
Thank you! Is this a small group?
I'm excited to participate in the fe! We loved it last time! We're already working on our gifts!

[/url]
Old 06-20-2013, 11:50 AM   #187
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hi! I am interested in a Facebook page if there is one. Inonlybuse my phone for the Internet and Facebook is easier in it. I tried to find it but couldn't. Thank you so much!
Shannon
I am not sure if the facebook page really ever got up and running. There was talk back a few pages that some people had difficulty accessing it. Personally I am not a FB'er so I am probably not the best one to ask.

While Facebook might be very easy on your phone, there are apps to make using this forum easier.... I know there is an iphone version, pretty sure there is one for android too. That might make visiting here easier from your phone.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would hope that, even if you do choose to primarily use FB to connect to people on the cruise, you would still frequent this forum. For many of us this is where we will focus on the meet up. This is especially true for the FE news and info.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #188
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Thank you! Is this a small group?
I'm excited to participate in the fe! We loved it last time! We're already working on our gifts!
Last time I checked it was about 35ish. I would imagine that number will grow as we get closer to the cruise. The group will close about a month before the trip.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #189
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I am not sure if the facebook page really ever got up and running. There was talk back a few pages that some people had difficulty accessing it. Personally I am not a FB'er so I am probably not the best one to ask.

While Facebook might be very easy on your phone, there are apps to make using this forum easier.... I know there is an iphone version, pretty sure there is one for android too. That might make visiting here easier from your phone.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would hope that, even if you do choose to primarily use FB to connect to people on the cruise, you would still frequent this forum. For many of us this is where we will focus on the meet up. This is especially true for the FE news and info.
Bummer . Ok I'll check in periodically . Our last group was super active on Facebook and that made it really fun. I understand everyone isn't in Facebook so it makes sense to stay here then . Thanks.

[/url]
Old 06-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #190
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Last time I checked it was about 35ish. I would imagine that number will grow as we get closer to the cruise. The group will close about a month before the trip.
Sounds great! Thanks for the info!

[/url]
Old 06-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #191
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
There is a link to the FE list in hamm1207's signature. You can add everyone in your room.
I think I added my family to the FE list! Im not sure if I did it correctly.

[/url]
Old 06-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #192
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I think I added my family to the FE list! Im not sure if I did it correctly.
you did it fine. you are signed up.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:00 AM   #193
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
you did it fine. you are signed up.
Thanks!

[/url]
Old 06-21-2013, 02:17 AM   #194
shanie17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtmom View Post
Woo Hoo! booked our flights last night! Flying into Miami and found a hotel that offers both free airport and cruise port shuttles as well as free breakfast buffet (the way my kids eat this is a big deal). We're going to stay a few days in Miami after the cruise. So excited!!
Do you mind sharing what hotel it is? I'm trying to figure out where we are staying. Thanks in advance!

[/url]
Old 06-22-2013, 02:57 AM   #195
hamm1207
Alaskan DIS Veteran

Sorry I haven't been around this week. It was VBS week at church, and I haven't had a lot of spare time. The add to the FE list looks good.

May 2010 Bahamas Cruise Disney Wonder January 26-30, 2011 Disney Dream Maiden VoyageApril 27-May 3, 2011 West Coast Repo Disney Wonder December 4-11, 2011 Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder Eastern Caribbean - April 13-20, 2012 Disney Magic First Galveston Cruise - Sept 22-29, 2012 Disney Magic Bahamas Dream - Sept 30-Oct 4, 2012 Disney DreamApril 28-May 2, 2013 Disney Dream BahamasMay 4-11, 2013 Disney Fantasy Eastern CaribbeanOctober 27-November 1, 2013 Disney Magic out of Miami May 19, 2014 West Coast Repo-Disney Wonder May 24, 2014 Alaska Cruise-Disney Wonder
hamm1207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: