Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #106
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

That looks like it was another fun trip! I agree with you though, a five year gap between seeing the Disney Christmas decorations is just far too big.

I bet Beach Club Villas were so great to stay at! Stormalong Bay looks like such a blast.

Completed Trip Reports:
December 2011 * July/August 2012 * May/June 2013
marDgreen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #107
danceintherain
DIS Veteran

Man, you're making me want to buy into DVC (and I haven't even read your whole report). I don't need a new car, right?
NEXT TRIP: SoG Dec 28-Jan 4, 2015 ~ POFQ Apr 13-20, 2013 ~ CBR: Nov 7-12, 2010 ~ Doubletree Guest Suites: July 8-14, 2009 ~ AKL: Jan 4-13, 2009 ~ Off-Property: New Year's 2006-2007, Spring Break 2001, Florida Resident 1991
danceintherain is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #108
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Congrats on your new ticker!!!!!

Have you heard when the Wilderness Explorers at AK is supposed to open? I haven't read a solid date for that yet. I want to try it too!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #109
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

I loved your Christmas trip recap! We had an amazing time on our first Christmas trip too. WDW really outdoes itself for the holidays! WL was one of our favorites to see with the decorations up. That tree is spectacular! I wish we would have had time to go check out the Epcot area resorts too. Maybe next Christmas trip we will be able to. Great pictures! And I kind of love that you waited an hour for the fairies by yourself. That's dedication!! Still haven't met the fairies yet, but with how much Paxton loved the princesses last time, I think a fairy meet might be in our near future.
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/"I Wanna See My Castle!" October 2013 TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #110
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

Another great trip recap!

As for Epcot, the comedian/juggler was great in Italy, I highly recommend catching him.

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #111
shalom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post

I've still got to finish my park must-dos, and also the rest of my DVC flashbacks! I'm really excited to share the next two...I was going through my pictures this morning and it just brought back all these memories from staying at the resorts.
Pictures are wonderful, aren't they? I'm so glad hubby took pics when the kids were little and I didn't want to add a camera to all my gear.

Quote:

Before joining DVC, I NEVER thought we'd be able to stay at the Beach Club.
That's how I feel about our Points Club. I never dreamed we could afford some of the vacations we've taken -- or, if we could, that hubby would agree to spend the money. But since the points are paid for whether we use them or not, he's very motivated to go.

I've always liked the color of the Beach Club as well, but for whatever reason the Epcot resorts are not my favorite. Of course, that might change after I stayed at one. But I tend to prefer a more laid back vibe, I suppose. Wilderness Lodge was at the top of my DVC list until BLT came along. The lodge itself is so cool, and then once you get out of that it's so peaceful. The DVC lobby so quiet and mellow, and then there's the walk to the campground and the lake. And I'm a huge fan of the boatride to the MK -- I get a kick out of going under the monorail and then being in a canal over the road. Maybe I never grew up.

One of my favorite WDW pics ever is one taken by the purple locker guy, back when he used to post to the Dis, with the monorail above, a Disney bus on the road below, and a boat in the middle! Have long regretted not grabbing that one.
shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:19 AM   #112
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
I am finally coming over to check out your PTR !! We are really getting excited about our stay at BLT as well. When we stay there, then Beach Club will be the only WDW DVC place we haven't stayed at. Sooo looking forward to BLT though and being so close to MK. DH loves fireworks and we didn't see any on our last trip, so I know he will be happy to be able to see them from our resort. We have a lake view room, but we can just go up top and watch.

I am super excited about the Flower and Garden festival at Epcot. I am very excited about the food booths that they have added. Can't wait to try those out !! We are hoping it will be warm enough to hit a water park one day. We got the DVC premium pass that they offered at such a great price at the end of the year and we want to take advantage of the water parks. I hope to be able to squeeze in a small summer trip and possibly stay at Beach Club, but we will have to see.

I am so excited about the April trip though and finally getting to stay on one of the monorail resorts. I hope we can find a minute to meet up. I would so love to do that !!

Looking forward to counting this down with you.

Susan
Hi Susan! Thanks for joining in. A lake view room is going to be nice too. Before we booked my dad asked me if I wanted to get a lake view room so we could stay an extra night (we're running low on points because of all our trips to visit Emma!) or a theme park view. I really wanted a theme park view and thankfully we don't have to sacrifice an extra night to get it. So happy!

I would love to go to one of the water parks. It's been a long time since I've been to either of them. Hopefully you can make it over the summer to complete your DVC rounds too.

Yes, a DIS meet would be fun! I think it would be pretty easy to do since we'll both be at BLT.

52 days to go for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
That looks like it was another fun trip! I agree with you though, a five year gap between seeing the Disney Christmas decorations is just far too big.

I bet Beach Club Villas were so great to stay at! Stormalong Bay looks like such a blast.
OMG, yes, it is way too long! Is it really so much to ask to see the Christmas decorations?! I don't think so. haha

Stormalong Bay was amazing. I loved the waterslide. And the sand bottoms. So fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceintherain View Post
Man, you're making me want to buy into DVC (and I haven't even read your whole report). I don't need a new car, right?
Nah, DVC is more fun than a car. Plus it lasts longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Congrats on your new ticker!!!!!

Have you heard when the Wilderness Explorers at AK is supposed to open? I haven't read a solid date for that yet. I want to try it too!
Thank you!

I have not seen/heard anything more about the Wilderness Explorers. But hopefully soon because they said spring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
I loved your Christmas trip recap! We had an amazing time on our first Christmas trip too. WDW really outdoes itself for the holidays! WL was one of our favorites to see with the decorations up. That tree is spectacular! I wish we would have had time to go check out the Epcot area resorts too. Maybe next Christmas trip we will be able to. Great pictures! And I kind of love that you waited an hour for the fairies by yourself. That's dedication!! Still haven't met the fairies yet, but with how much Paxton loved the princesses last time, I think a fairy meet might be in our near future.
Yes, the Wilderness Lodge is definitely one of the best, but really all of the deluxe resorts are pretty awesome. Ahh I just love them all.

haha, yeah, at first I was going to skip it but my dad said something about how we go so often and it's nice to do something different. Plus I really wanted to meet them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Another great trip recap!

As for Epcot, the comedian/juggler was great in Italy, I highly recommend catching him.
Thank you.

That's a good suggestion. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom View Post
Pictures are wonderful, aren't they? I'm so glad hubby took pics when the kids were little and I didn't want to add a camera to all my gear.

That's how I feel about our Points Club. I never dreamed we could afford some of the vacations we've taken -- or, if we could, that hubby would agree to spend the money. But since the points are paid for whether we use them or not, he's very motivated to go.

I've always liked the color of the Beach Club as well, but for whatever reason the Epcot resorts are not my favorite. Of course, that might change after I stayed at one. But I tend to prefer a more laid back vibe, I suppose. Wilderness Lodge was at the top of my DVC list until BLT came along. The lodge itself is so cool, and then once you get out of that it's so peaceful. The DVC lobby so quiet and mellow, and then there's the walk to the campground and the lake. And I'm a huge fan of the boatride to the MK -- I get a kick out of going under the monorail and then being in a canal over the road. Maybe I never grew up.

One of my favorite WDW pics ever is one taken by the purple locker guy, back when he used to post to the Dis, with the monorail above, a Disney bus on the road below, and a boat in the middle! Have long regretted not grabbing that one.
Yes, pictures are great. I love looking back at them when I need a little Disney fix.

Oh, I am sure your opinion of the Epcot resorts would change! I kind of like all the activity around that whole area. Plus I just think it's so scenic there with the Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk, and Swan/Dolphin.

That sounds like a really cool picture! Gotta love Disney transportation.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #113
wdwgirl03

LESS THAN 50 DAYS TO GO NOW!!!

In exactly 7 weeks, Dad and I will be arriving in Disney World! I think 7 weeks sounds a lot better than 49 days. I've shared my park must-dos for DAK and Epcot already, so let's move on to...

Sarah's Hollywood Studios Must-Dos!

Hollywood Studios has really grown on me over the years. I used to think there wasn't much to do but now I really like it there. When we visit DHS, we definitely have to hit the 3 major attractions!

Toy Story Mania...always a great way to start out the morning and hopefully we'll be able to get some fastpasses for a second ride.

Tower of Terror

Rock 'n Roller Coaster...both TOT and RNRC have really grown to become a couple of my favorite attractions. Even though I was terrified when I first tried them, I'm glad I didn't chicken out because they are so much fun!

We always do those three rides right away when we get to the park. It usually takes up the first hour or so but then after that we are able to enjoy the rest of the park. Other favorites that I don't want to miss include:

The American Idol Experience..Being a fan of the TV show (though not quite as much as I used to be), I really enjoy this show. The people who perform are generally pretty good, so the singing, combined with the "pump up guy" as I like to call him, the judges, and the crowd reactions makes this an entertaining show. I do wonder though, how long they're going to keep this show around. It seems like they've really cut back on the number of shows they do each day and most of the people who audition are teenagers. Who knows.

Animation Academy...so glad we discovered this! I love drawing all the different characters and you can't beat getting a free souvenir out of it.

The Great Movie Ride...it's a classic, so we can't miss this one!

Star Tours...I tried this for the first time a couple years ago (no, I never did the original) and it is pretty cool.

Eat at the ABC Commissary...we never really used to eat here before, but because that's where Emma worked during her first CP, we now sort of feel like we have to go there.

We have an ADR at the Prime Time Café one evening, so maybe when we go for that we can go early because I would like to see the Pixar Countdown to Fun parade.

I might also want to catch one of the shows. Last year we saw Lights, Motors, Action! so this trip maybe we should do Indiana Jones or Beauty and the Beast (I haven't seen that in years!).

So that's a wrap (haha...) for Hollywood Studios! Feel free to share your favorites.

'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 02-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #114
danceintherain
DIS Veteran

Hollywood Studios is DH's favorite park.
We usually start out the same way, but maybe skip ToT. DH doesn't like it much, and it's not so much fun to scream your head of by yourself.

The Animation Studio is my favorite, because I love being able to draw. It's just such a different attraction.

I've never been to the American Idol show. It just hasn't been a priority for us, but I'm really thinking about it this time around. I've always thought that the only way I'd want to do it is if I auditioned, but we shall see.
NEXT TRIP: SoG Dec 28-Jan 4, 2015 ~ POFQ Apr 13-20, 2013 ~ CBR: Nov 7-12, 2010 ~ Doubletree Guest Suites: July 8-14, 2009 ~ AKL: Jan 4-13, 2009 ~ Off-Property: New Year's 2006-2007, Spring Break 2001, Florida Resident 1991
danceintherain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #115
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Hey there! I haven't read all the way through yet, but wanted to stop and say hello! Looking forward to reading about your plans!
mommytothreeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #116
shalom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Feel free to share your favorites.
Meeting Phineas and Ferb!

We stopped at the ABC Commissary this last time, had Chocolate Mousse and Strawberry Parfait -- the Mousse was more pudding than mousse, IMHO, but pretty good for all that.
shalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #117
wisblue
DIS Veteran

Now that our trip is just 2 months away, and Disney has updated the park hours for early April, I have started thinking about a rough agenda for our trip. As Sarah has said, we dont like to make too many specific plans, or have too many ADRs, but I do like to have a rough outline for how we can do the main things we want to do.

Monday (Arrival Day) - Because our flight isnt scheduled to arrive until 5:55 PM, even if its on time we wont be getting to the resort until 7 PM or later. So, we wont have time to do much but, if we feel up to it, we may walk over to the MK just to get that first taste. Sarah has suggested that if the line isnt too long (much more than 30 minutes) we could get into the line for the Little Mermaid ride and just relax and enjoy the queue. We could also hang around to see the new castle show and/or Wishes. This will definitely be a game time decision based on how we feel.

Tuesday- This is one of the few absolutes of the trip. With EMH at the MK starting at 7AM, we will get up early, make the short walk from BLT, and enjoy the park for a few hours before the inevitable masses arrive. Our experience has been that we can do almost all of the major attractions in the park by 10AM without really rushing, and then enjoy an early lunch and some of the less crowded attractions. This time, we would like to have lunch at Be Our Guest, and will get there around or a little before its opening time to minimize the wait.

After getting up early, well probably be ready to leave the park by noon or a little after for a break back at the room and/or pool. After that, we will probably visit another park. Our first choice will probably be the Animal Kingdom. We have also found on recent trips that DAK thins out considerably after the parade, so after that we can hit the major rides and stroll through the animal trails without much in the way of crowds. The park is very peaceful in the evenings, and with the park staying open until 9 PM we will have all the time we want. I may also feel like having dinner at Flame Tree Barbecue.

EPCOT would also be a possibility for our second park, but because there are PM EMH there it might be better to save that for another night.

Wednesday- For our second full day, we will probably start at DHS to hit our favorite attractions (TSM, TOT, and RNRR) and a few others like the Animation Academy and Star Tours (I will do it alone if Sarah doesnt feel like it), and then whatever else we feel like doing. Even though my expectations are low, I would like to see the new Pirates exhibit in Pixar Place.

Depending on how long we stay at the park, we would have the option of going to the Boardwalk to see the revised and revamped Welcome Home Wednesday event for DVC members. The previous show was corny, but a relaxing break, and I wouldnt mind seeing what the new one is like. Or, if we feel like staying at DHS a little longer we could stick around for the Pixar parade.

Eventually, we will probably make our way over to EPCOT for our first look at the Flower and Garden Festival displays. We can also do some of the less busy attractions in Future World and/or catch some of the shows in the World Showcase. Sarah has said she might like to see Illuminations, and we could stay for that if we are up to it.

One way or another, we will probably get to each of the parks in the first two full days. Then well see where we go from there. More later.
wisblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #118
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

YAY DHS.

I will admit that it's my least favorite park (although that doesn't mean much coming from me... I adore all of the parks hahaha) but it's still a great one. Can't forget Muppet Vision!!! 50's Prime Time is so so so good. Love it. Sounds like fun times!

Completed Trip Reports:
December 2011 * July/August 2012 * May/June 2013
marDgreen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #119
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Read all the way through! SO fun!

Love your park lists!

It's so cool that you and your dad have such a great relationship and love to travel together.

If choosing between Indiana Jones and Beauty and the Beast....Beauty and the Beast, hands down!
mommytothreeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #120
wdwgirl03

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceintherain View Post
Hollywood Studios is DH's favorite park.
We usually start out the same way, but maybe skip ToT. DH doesn't like it much, and it's not so much fun to scream your head of by yourself.

The Animation Studio is my favorite, because I love being able to draw. It's just such a different attraction.

I've never been to the American Idol show. It just hasn't been a priority for us, but I'm really thinking about it this time around. I've always thought that the only way I'd want to do it is if I auditioned, but we shall see.
Aww, bummer about your DH not liking Tower of Terror. It is an awesome ride!

I definitely agree about that!

haha, I would never bother auditioning because I can't sing but it would be pretty cool to see what it's like. I think I'll stick with just watching the show though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
Hey there! I haven't read all the way through yet, but wanted to stop and say hello! Looking forward to reading about your plans!
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom View Post
Meeting Phineas and Ferb!

We stopped at the ABC Commissary this last time, had Chocolate Mousse and Strawberry Parfait -- the Mousse was more pudding than mousse, IMHO, but pretty good for all that.
Ohhh yes! I'm glad you mentioned that because I would like to meet Phineas and Ferb. So thanks for the reminder.

My sister LOVES the chocolate mousse. If we go there we'll have to get one. Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisblue View Post
Now that our trip is just 2 months away, and Disney has updated the park hours for early April, I have started thinking about a rough agenda for our trip. As Sarah has said, we dont like to make too many specific plans, or have too many ADRs, but I do like to have a rough outline for how we can do the main things we want to do.

Monday (Arrival Day) - Because our flight isnt scheduled to arrive until 5:55 PM, even if its on time we wont be getting to the resort until 7 PM or later. So, we wont have time to do much but, if we feel up to it, we may walk over to the MK just to get that first taste. Sarah has suggested that if the line isnt too long (much more than 30 minutes) we could get into the line for the Little Mermaid ride and just relax and enjoy the queue. We could also hang around to see the new castle show and/or Wishes. This will definitely be a game time decision based on how we feel.

Tuesday- This is one of the few absolutes of the trip. With EMH at the MK starting at 7AM, we will get up early, make the short walk from BLT, and enjoy the park for a few hours before the inevitable masses arrive. Our experience has been that we can do almost all of the major attractions in the park by 10AM without really rushing, and then enjoy an early lunch and some of the less crowded attractions. This time, we would like to have lunch at Be Our Guest, and will get there around or a little before its opening time to minimize the wait.

After getting up early, well probably be ready to leave the park by noon or a little after for a break back at the room and/or pool. After that, we will probably visit another park. Our first choice will probably be the Animal Kingdom. We have also found on recent trips that DAK thins out considerably after the parade, so after that we can hit the major rides and stroll through the animal trails without much in the way of crowds. The park is very peaceful in the evenings, and with the park staying open until 9 PM we will have all the time we want. I may also feel like having dinner at Flame Tree Barbecue.

EPCOT would also be a possibility for our second park, but because there are PM EMH there it might be better to save that for another night.

Wednesday- For our second full day, we will probably start at DHS to hit our favorite attractions (TSM, TOT, and RNRR) and a few others like the Animation Academy and Star Tours (I will do it alone if Sarah doesnt feel like it), and then whatever else we feel like doing. Even though my expectations are low, I would like to see the new Pirates exhibit in Pixar Place.

Depending on how long we stay at the park, we would have the option of going to the Boardwalk to see the revised and revamped Welcome Home Wednesday event for DVC members. The previous show was corny, but a relaxing break, and I wouldnt mind seeing what the new one is like. Or, if we feel like staying at DHS a little longer we could stick around for the Pixar parade.

Eventually, we will probably make our way over to EPCOT for our first look at the Flower and Garden Festival displays. We can also do some of the less busy attractions in Future World and/or catch some of the shows in the World Showcase. Sarah has said she might like to see Illuminations, and we could stay for that if we are up to it.

One way or another, we will probably get to each of the parks in the first two full days. Then well see where we go from there. More later.
I forgot about Be Our Guest but yes, I definitely want to eat there. Hopefully it won't be too crowded.

The new DVC show would be fun too, especially because it would be nice to go back to the Boardwalk. We will have to go over there at some point.

Also forgot about the Pirates attraction at DHS but I want to see that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
YAY DHS.

I will admit that it's my least favorite park (although that doesn't mean much coming from me... I adore all of the parks hahaha) but it's still a great one. Can't forget Muppet Vision!!! 50's Prime Time is so so so good. Love it. Sounds like fun times!
Yeah, it's probably my least favorite but like you said, it's hard to not love them all. I feel like it's been a while since we last saw Muppet Vision so I might have to add that to the list too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
Read all the way through! SO fun!

Love your park lists!

It's so cool that you and your dad have such a great relationship and love to travel together.

If choosing between Indiana Jones and Beauty and the Beast....Beauty and the Beast, hands down!
Thank you!

Yes, it is a lot of fun going on these trips together. I am jealous that he'll end up being there for 2 weeks though since my mom and other sister are going down the day that I leave.

I might have to do Beauty and the Beast. Like I said, it's been ages since I last saw that show and we did see Indiana Jones not too long ago.
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: