Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #1351
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US SPOILER!!!

Avery tells Nikki, I resent you making your lie mine..Victor walks in, what's going on here a business meeting, he notices it is a will, well I'll be damned Victor says..is there something I should know?? Why are you looking at your will..Nikki lies and stalls Victor..if there was something about my health you should know I would tell you..Victor leaves after telling Nikki they will discuss this later..Avery is furious, she berates Nikki for putting her in this position with lawyer/ client confidentiality..she brings up the fact that Dylan is Nick and Victoria's brother..I would rather be disbarred Avery says then lie about something like this to Dylan..he thought he had a future with Chelsea and Connor and that future got ripped away from him, now his past is going to be ripped from him too..Avery is torn between telling Dylan and never having him know that the parents he loved were not his biological parents..Nikki tells Avery that Dylan's mother lied to him and his father..Avery asks Nikki if knowing helped Summer..Avery tells Nikki she is selfish..Nikki says you know him so well, you can tell me what he likes..Avery says I fixed your will, the time you lost with your son, I can't get back for you..

At the Abbott's, Ashley telling Billy they need him and he needs them, Jack says the Abbots always stand strong together, they talk about Phyllis and Jack's love for her and Summer..they decide to have a family breakfast even though it is not breakfast time ..They are all talking but Billy still feels alone..when they start to talk about the cemetery tomorrow, Billy leaves, Ashley follows him..Tyler arrives at the Abbott's and joins them for breakfast. They are all worried when Summer comes up with an idea, a way she says for all us Abbott's to honor Delia, they all go outside and place a candle, a teddy bear, flowers, and her picture on the ground and Jack says, as they all stand around..Delia this family will hold you in our hearts forever..Billy and Ashley sit at the Park, as she convinces him to be there for Delia tomorrow,,

Victor goes to the GCPD, tries to get information about Delia's accident from Paul and Christine, they won't tell him anything, he questions why they checked out Nikki's SUV....etc...

Leslie and Tyler talking about his feelings for Abby,,Tyler says when we are together it is just us..Neil arrives, he and Leslie talk about Hilary...Leslie goes to see Hilary and gives her the letters her mother Rose wrote to Gus, hoping it will make Hilary see that her mothers death didn't happen the way she thinks it did.

Victor tries to give Devon advise about his inheritance..if you have any questions Victor says, contact me..Neil shows up and tells Devon he has to know who to trust..that is not necessarily Victor..Mason sits back watching...

Vikki talks to Dylan about Billy and Billy needing a friend who was not directly involved with Delia..Dylan asks how she is doing, you are grieving too he says..they discover they both love chocolate cookies..

Paul tells Christine they have a partial serial number embedded in the piece of plastic light found at the scene..

Source: rediculous @ she knows soaps

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #1352
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

I have not watched Y&R much at all since DD died. I just do not like this s/l at all.

Today I watched and I thought Nick talking to Billy was so amazing. Nick was talking to Billy like this really had happened to him. He was just so believable.

I loved those scenes today with Nick and Billy.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #1353
wifeofjack
Mouseketeer

Am I the only one who thinks it is too obvious that Adam did it? After watching soaps for years, I cannot believe the writers would make it that obvious. I think they will make it appear as he did, he will confess, everybody will hate him even more, and then the real killer will be revealed. I hope this is the way it unfolds, as Adam has been the bad guy way too long. Maybe it will be Stitch's wife, she is yet to make her appearance.
Anybody else follow this line of thinking??
wifeofjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #1354
busymomma123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifeofjack View Post
Am I the only one who thinks it is too obvious that Adam did it? After watching soaps for years, I cannot believe the writers would make it that obvious. I think they will make it appear as he did, he will confess, everybody will hate him even more, and then the real killer will be revealed. I hope this is the way it unfolds, as Adam has been the bad guy way too long. Maybe it will be Stitch's wife, she is yet to make her appearance.
Anybody else follow this line of thinking??
This is what I'm thinking too. In soap world its never who looks the most obvious. Especially since we saw him swerve, but there was no impact.

May 2005 POP Aug 2006 Contemporary Oct 2007 AKL Nov 2008 SSR Dec 2009 Poly Oct 2010 CSR Oct 2011 CSR Oct 2013 CSR
busymomma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #1355
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Dash comes home and this bring Billy unexpected solace
Adam hides to watch the funeral..this is very hard to him.
what the pastor says at the funeral is very hard to hear.
the case gets personal to Alex.
Michael goes to jail anyway. michael gets attacked in jail by someone that he sent to jail.
a new clue for forensics..(i think this is on Pauls case).
Paul realizes someone else is involved in the crime

Source: She Knows Soaps

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 10-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #1356
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Billy and Hillary SPECULATION/SPOILER!!!!

Spoiler says Billy starts going to a support group to deal with his grief. He meets someone there who helps him cope.

November spoilers also say that Hillary starts to turn her life around after making a new friend.

We saw how emotional Hillary was after her moms letters, she's clearly still grieving.

Are you picking up what I'm putting down? Would they go there? Billy and Hillary?

Old 10-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #1357
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!! DELIAS FUNERAL BEGINS!

Jill and Chloe getting ready for the Funeral, Chloe has a stuffed toy named pinky she is going to place with Delia..

Reid is with Vikki, he asks Vikki if she thinks he may be able to cheer Billy up with his new game..Billy comes downstairs, Reid asks why he is not dressed for the funeral..he goes over and hugs Billy and tells him it is ok to be afraid..Billy tells Vikki and Reid to go on ahead he will join them later...

The Newman's gather at the Ranch, Nick remembering how he felt at Cassie's funeral..Victor asks why is Summer not here with you...meanwhile at the Abbotts, they are talking about the person who hit Delia and how he's to blame..Summer says, one thing I have learned this past year, the truth will always come out..

At the Church, Chloe and Kevin stand and greet people..after everyone enters the Church, Kevin wonders where Billy is, Chloe asks him to go in and talk to the Minister, as she stands alone, Billy shows up, Chloe runs into his arms...are you ready to say good.bye to our little girl Billy asks, lets say good bye to her together and arm in arm they enter the Church..

Adam stands outside the Church door, a tear running down his cheek as he hears the Ministers words, he leaves and goes to the memorial that has been set up at the roadside where the accident happens, he leaves a white rose and a kiss with the other mementoes there..

Chloe reads the poem that Delia wrote for Katherine at the service..

Jill and Esther has a tea party planned for after the service, they all dress up in costumes for this, just as Delia use to have them do at her little tea parties...Billy arrives to find them all there and turns to leave, but Tracy intervenes..Billy apologizes to her for thinking he understood what she went through when Coleen died, she tells Billy, this is a Club no one wants to belong to (I have lost track of the amount of times I have said those very words)..

At the tea party, Victor goes up to Billy..Billy, you are facing something no father should ever have to face and your facing it with great courage...I'm damn well proud of you..

Nice scenes with Chelsea and her mother as Anita visits her at the penthouse, they discuss Adam and Dylan

Chelc is concerned about Adam when he returns home still very despondent, she can't understand what is going on with him..Chloe shows up at the penthouse, wanting to see Conner, she talks about Delia and never being able to hold her again..Adam is holding Conner in his arms and walks over and puts him in Chloe arms, she looks into Conner's eyes and then up at Adam, whose own eyes is full of tears..

At Billy and Victoria's, Vikki asks if is there anything she and Reid can do for him, he says nothing, they go up to check on Johnny, alone Billy hears scratching at the door, he opens it and there sits Dash..Billy sits down and picks him up and holds him close to his heart..

Source: rediculous @ She Knows Soaps

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 10-28-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #1358
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Delia's funeral was so sad. I was crying a few tears while watching today.

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
JanetMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:33 PM   #1359
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Thanks for the spoilers...there is no way that I could watch this....i can read it just cant watch.....Im still mad at the writers for getting rid of Delia...bad writers bad writers!!!

once all this settles down a bit I will come back...but not Im thinking for about another month or so...depending on what I read here.....

I don't know why Cassie was so much easier to watch...I think because they were making a point about teens drinking and driving and what can happen....there was a method to their madness, and a good lesson to be taught ....here it was just ...lets kill off Delia.....no rhyme or reason....and she was also so much younger than Cassie....

anyway...thanks for posting as usual. HD

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:22 AM   #1360
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post
Delia's funeral was so sad. I was crying a few tears while watching today.
I've been tearing up every episode since the accident. I must say that while many of the actors are doing a great job with this storyline and the emotions (like Adam, Kevin, Jill, Chelsea, Victoria and now Ashley), I am just not feeling it with the parents (Billy and Chloe). Big duds!!! We'll see how the funeral goes today.
lovin'fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #1361
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

It will be interesting what they do with Dillan and his new mom... and sister.

I'm glad they are done with Delia's funeral. That was just too sad.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #1362
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER!!!

Sharon and Noah, he babysat Faith for her so she could go to her meeting with her therapist, she has a new one, somone she found herself and is very comfortable with, she never felt comfortable with Dr Watkins, she is o new medication also, the old meds made her head feel funny, it will take a few weeks to see how she adjusts to the new meds, but so far all is well, Noah is happy for her and she tells him she is getting better, he asks is that just so you can get Dad back..Nick walks in and hears that..he and Sharon both convince Noah that they love and respect each other as his and Faith's parents only, Sharon knows she was not thinking straight when she wanted to get back with Nick..Noah tells his parents that he will be leaving his job as a bartender and going to work at Newman/Chancellor, they support him in his decision, but when Noah leaves, Sharon tells Nick how worried she is about him working with Victor, Nick agrees with her.. Sharon hopes she will be well enough and strong enough to support Noah when things go wrong for him with Victor, Nick compliments her on her parenting, saying she gets most of the credit for Noah being the great guy he is..Faith comes downstairs dresses as a fairy, Nick explains all the rules of trick or treating to her, she asks if Sharon can go with them, but Sharon says she needs some Daddy time, after they leave Cassie appears, she tries to convince Sharon to keeep trying to get back with Nick, Sharon tells Cassie she has held on to her too long, she's getting better ans has to let Cassie go, will you miss me Cassie asks, always and forever is Sharon's reply..as Cassie fades away, her voice can be heard saying, I will always be with you Mom..Sharon's eyes are full of tears.

Michael has a blackeye and broken ribs, Lauren is very upset, she wants to report it to the warden, but Michael forbids it, he knows that Fen would not survive in there, Lauren storms out saying she will do something about Mike getting beaten..
Paul and Christine are sure Michael didn't kill Carmine, Paul doesn't think Fen did either, he thinks it was Lauren..Lauren goes to see Paul and Christine anout Mike, Christine arranges for him to go into amore protective part of the prison..

Hilary apologizes to Neil, the letters Leslie gave her made her see the light about her mother and that her mother was an alcholic, her letters to Gus confirmed how much she drank, Hilary knows now that Neil wasn't responsible for her death..Neil offers Hilary a job at Jabot..
Cane Lily and kids dresssed for Halloween, Lily being very protective of the twins, Cane thinks she is overdoing it..Neil meets up with them and tells them about hiring Hilary..Lily says I will never work with that witch..

Fen calls the goth girl and she delivers drugs to him, Fen is upset with his parents and said he will make his own decisions. As goth girl sees Courtney and Noah at CL, she tells Fen that Courtney is one of her best customers..Fen is shocked..Courtney sees goth girl and pulls Noah out of there..

Lauren is at the police station when Fen is brought in for drug trafficking..Lauren is speechless as Fen says..now, I'll go to prison

Source: Rediculous @ She Knows Soaps

Old 10-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #1363
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

November spoilers!!!

@jmcrenny

Cynthia Watros has filmed 7 episodes so far. JFP wants her to stick around and CW is willing to work around her new show to stay with.

It seems like Chloe starts to become attached to Connor which they hint makes Chelsea and Adam uncomfortable.

Billy becomes obsessed with finding the driver who killed Delia. His grief and pain turns into rage.

Ashley will not be the only old face visiting GC. She says expects lots of familiar faces popping in and out.

Sharon continues to improve. She gets a new job and her relationships strengthen. Of course the Summer secret is her biggest issue.

Michael and Fen team up and become closure due to Carmine's murder.

Nikki throws a Veterans Day party at Nick's club. Real life vets were involved and it will air on 11/11.

Lane fans -- they are the main story. Neil is Hilary's new ally. He offers her a job at Jabot which the couple are very against.

Cane tries to get Hilary to leave town but she refuses. She is trying to make amends but Lily and Cane don't care. Frustrated Lily quits.

Cane and Lily both now unemployed decide to start a business together.

11/4, Alex and Kevin close in on finding the identity of Delia's killer

11/15 Things take an unexpected turn for Nick and Sharon

11/6, Jill and Jack team up against Victor

11/7, Fearful for her husband, Victoria continues trying to reach out to Billy

Source: @jmcrenny

Old 10-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #1364
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

NE SPOILERS for the week of 11/11

Nikki gathers friends and family to celebrate Veteran's Day

Dylan and Avery share a tender moment

Abby considers an important offer from Victor

Things heat up between Lily and Cane

Leslie and Neils romantic evening takes a surprising turn

The truth about the hit and run takes its toll on Adam

Source: jmcrenny

Old 10-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #1365
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US SPOILER!!!

At the ranch, Nick and Victor talk about Noah. Victor believes business is in his future, and believes he will be a great asset for the company. Nick asks about his mom. Victor tells him she is at a charity event, he goes on to say that he's worried about Nikki, she's looking at alot of baby pics of Nick and Victoria. Meanwhile, Avery and Nikki are talking at the GCAC. Immediately, Avery reminds her that she's not comfortable keeping this from Dylan. Nikki tells her she wont ask her to intercede anymore. Avery see's that Nikki is distraught, Nikki thanks her and places her hand on Avery's. Nick walks in and see's, Nikki tells him she hired Avery to help with her will. After Avery leaves, Nick and Nikki have a chat. The topic moves to Avery and Dylan. Nick makes it clear he doesn't like Dylan. Nick, "Dylan came between me and the woman I love, I still hate Adam after all those years and he is my brother." Nikki is clearly upset by his words.

Billy and Victoria spent Halloween night at home. She's trying to get him into the spirit, but she's not having any luck. Things get really tense when a trick-or-treater shows up dressed as a little witch. Later, Billy is sitting alone in the dark, he's on his laptop surfing the web. He's looking up punishments for hit and run...

Mason and Devon are at Crimson Lights. Mason is trying hard to soothe things over with him. Telling him that Hilary used him as a pawn in her game. Devon ignores him and gets up to refill his coffee. Mason see's Devon's coat draped over a chair. He removes Devon's wallet from the coat! Devon returns looking for his wallet, Mason gives it to him telling him he found it on the floor. Devon offers a reward, but Mason refuses to take it.

Dylan wants his divorce over from ChelC ASAP. He hires Leslie.

Victor wants to know who hit Delia Abbott. He hires a PI.

Adam and ChelC are waiting for an update on Peanut's transplant. Victor sends over a gift for the baby. A silver spoon. Adam tells ChelC about the stock options he ripped up. ChelC decides to send back the silver spoon. Adam talks about the time he missed with his son. ChelC, "its my fault, but I hope he will be able to look into your eyes and recognize you for who you are."

Source: Crimson Lights

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 10-30-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: