Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #1201
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US SPOILER!!!

The video of Lauren and Carmine is still playing. Michael screams demanding they shut it off. The GCPD rush in to clear the room so they can search the building. Michael tells Gloria and Chloe to take Lauren to their guarded suite upstairs. Fen takes off. Michael catches up to him, but Fen takes off again. Fen runs into Carmine in the alley. Carmine then texts Lauren telling her that he has her son. Lauren tricks Gloria and Chloe and leaves the room. Michael gets a phone call, he hears Lauren and Carmine, then a gunshot. Michael heads to the alley, Carmine is dead, a gun is on the ground and Lauren is standing over his body.

Nick is at his place, he finds another drawing of Faith's. Its a drawing of her family. This prompts Nick to find Sharon at Crimson Lights. He tells her they have to make Faith understand that her parents are just friends...ONLY. Sharon promises him she will talk to Faith again. She also tells Nick that he needs to figure out why so much is going wrong in his life. Later on, Sharon reports back telling him that she talked to Faith, she promises she will stop the matchmaking. Nick asks Sharon if she's "ok". Sharon tells him she's tired, "its hard letting Faith down again and again, now I'm going to leave..."

At Adam's penthouse, Victor offers to buy NE from Adam and Jack, for a fair price. They have no choice, they make a deal. Victor leaves, he runs into ChelC & the little peanut in the hallway. "Well, look at my grandson." ChelC wants to know why he's there. Victor tells her, "taking back what belongs to me, as I always do."

Adam and Jack are discussing what to do next. Jack encourages Adam to build something that is all his own, something Victor can't touch, do it for his son.

Later, ChelC and Adam take baby Connor to the ER. He has a high temperature.

On her way to see Dylan, Avery runs into Nick at Chancellor Park. She questions his black eye. They end up blaming each other for their breakup.

Dylan finds ChelC's letter. She begs him to forgive her. Tearing up, Dylan throws the letter in the trash. Avery arrives dropping off his St. Christopher medal he lost in her sofa. They both discuss their failed relationships, making it clear that they are done with ChelC and Nick.

Source: Crimson Lights

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #1202
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

NE SPOILERS for the week of 10/14

ChelC offers an apology to Adam

Nikki and Victor learn shocking news from Victoria

ChelC drops a big bomb on Adam and Jack

Billy and Adam have a heated confrontation

Stitch encourages Dylan to pursue Avery

Source: @jmcrenny

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #1203
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
ChelC offers an apology to Adam

Nikki and Victor learn shocking news from Victoria

ChelC drops a big bomb on Adam and Jack

Billy and Adam have a heated confrontation

Stitch encourages Dylan to pursue Avery

Source: @jmcrenny
Some of these have me really curious!!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #1204
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!

Lauren is in shock standing over Carmine's body. Michael asks her what happened, but Lauren tells him she doesn't know. Michael feels for a pulse. Nothing. Carmine is dead. Michael, "I love you with every ounce of who I am. Did you kill Carmine?" Inside, Gloria is yelling at Alex, "you let this happen!" Kevin is anxious to find his brother, but Alex tells him to stay with Gloria and Chloe, he promises to find them. Back in the alley, Lauren and Michael find Fen's silver chip beside Carmine's body. Lauren starts freaking out, she thinks Fen shot Carmine. Michael tries to calm her down believing the cops will find them, they all saw him running out of the club. Alex and the other officers run into the alley. Michael, holding the gun, confesses to shooting Carmine. But it looks like Alex and Paul don't believe him.

The Ashby's are enjoying family time at Crimson Lights. Victor calls Cane, he wants to meet. Later, Victor promises that Cane will have a powerful position now that the companies are merging. Cane wants Victor to put it in writing, saying that he wants to make sure he will keep his job after the transitional period. Cane says he may as well quit now. Later, Cane tells his wife not to be upset, it is just the beginning.

Paul takes the picture of Penelope to Father Martin and Sister Claire asking if she is the one who adopted Nikki's baby. Later, Paul calls to update Nikki, but she's with Victor so she pretends its regarding a charity event. When she gets away from Victor, she calls Paul back. Before Paul can tell her anything, Nikki tells him she doesn't want to continue with the search. A few minutes after that, she calls Paul again and tells him she changed her mind. She needs to find out what happened to her son. She doesn't know Victor is standing in the doorway watching and listening.

Neil is fighting the urge to drink. Devon checks on him. He's pissed when he finds out what Hillary did. So he takes off to see her. Devon offers her a million dollars to leave town. Hillary turns it down. Mason is listening and afterwards, he tells Hillary that she's on her own from now on.

Kevin and Chloe run into Lily. They are out looking for Fen. Lily tells them she saw him earlier, with a goth girl. Kevin and Chloe are now worried thinking Fen is using drugs again. Chloe tells Kevin she still cares about his "nutty family."

Old 10-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #1205
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US SPOILER!!!

Little Johnny interrupts Villy's "sexy time. Victoria tells Billy she doesn't think Johnny is ready for a sibling. Billy takes little Johnny out for a drive to get him to go to sleep. They go to CL, Billy chats with Dylan. They have a really good talk.

Lauren wants Avery to represent Michael. Lauren is frantic telling Avery that Michael confessed and gave up his rights to an attorney. Avery agrees to represent him. But Michael refuses her help. Saying he will not plead self defense because he's afraid it could lead to a trial. Michael explains to Lauren that the defense team will dig and discover that Fenmore was the one who shot Carmine. Lauren tells him she can't choose between him and their son. Distraught...Lauren goes back to her suite at the GCAC, she finds Fen sleeping on the sofa.

Victor wants to know what that phone call was all about. Victor tells Nikki he heard her mention her son, Victor asks her if there's something wrong with Nicholas. Nikki covers saying it was a reporter asking about Avery standing Nick up at the alter. Afterwards, she heads to the GCPD to see Paul. Avery is there waiting to see Michael. Nikki is very cold towards her.

Dylan tells Stitch that he's staying in GC. Stitch is happy to hear and reminds him that he's there for him. He also tells him that he had a great first day at the hospital. He helped a patient today by just giving her a glass of water and recommending an exercise regime.

Victor goes to Victoria's. She's worried that her involvement in helping her dad get NE clients away from the company and Jack. She's worried it will have a negative effect on her marriage. She asks her dad if that's what he wanted all along, to cause problems for her marriage with Billy. Victor denies everything.

Paul tells Nikki her son is alive and well and living in GC!

At the hospital, ChelC tells Adam he can leave if he wants, she's staying. Adam decides to stay, "I'm not leaving my son." ChelC hates the thought of Connor getting stuck with needles, Adam comforts her, telling her that Connor knows his parents are there for him. Adam, "WE will always be there for him." ChelC, "Its been a long time since you referred to us as WE." Adam talks to her about his dad and NE saying he will never allow business to interfere with his son. Adam's phone rings, he gets up to answer it. After he leaves the room, Stitch shows up. He's on the hospital's rotation schedule. ChelC wastes no time bringing up Dylan. Wondering if he's leaving town. Stitch tell her he's not leaving and reminds her that its none of her business. Adam is back and he tells ChelC, he's not comfortable with a friend of Dylan's treating Connor. He tells her that the phone call he received was his test results telling him that he is Connor's biological father. He tells her that he will change the birth certificate and get rid of the fraudulent father on it. Later, Stitch tells them that their son's fever broke, he's ok.

At the police station, Paul tells Michael he doesn't believe his story about what happened in the alley. Paul reminds him that he's facing 2nd degree murder charges asking him, "Why are you so anxious to confess?" Mike brings up how the tables have turned since last year when he had to arrest Paul for Ricky's murder. Later, Paul is in the alley thinking of Ricky. He finds the bullet hole behind the dumpster!

Next:

Jack calls Nick from Georgia. PHYLLIS SQUEEZED HIS HAND! Phyllis might be wakening up. Sharon is in full out panic mode!

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 10-04-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:13 AM   #1206
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Little Johnny interrupts Villy's "sexy time. Victoria tells Billy she doesn't think Johnny is ready for a sibling. Billy takes little Johnny out for a drive to get him to go to sleep. They go to CL, Billy chats with Dylan. They have a really good talk.

Lauren wants Avery to represent Michael. Lauren is frantic telling Avery that Michael confessed and gave up his rights to an attorney. Avery agrees to represent him. But Michael refuses her help. Saying he will not plead self defense because he's afraid it could lead to a trial. Michael explains to Lauren that the defense team will dig and discover that Fenmore was the one who shot Carmine. Lauren tells him she can't choose between him and their son. Distraught...Lauren goes back to her suite at the GCAC, she finds Fen sleeping on the sofa.

Victor wants to know what that phone call was all about. Victor tells Nikki he heard her mention her son, Victor asks her if there's something wrong with Nicholas. Nikki covers saying it was a reporter asking about Avery standing Nick up at the alter. Afterwards, she heads to the GCPD to see Paul. Avery is there waiting to see Michael. Nikki is very cold towards her.

Dylan tells Stitch that he's staying in GC. Stitch is happy to hear and reminds him that he's there for him. He also tells him that he had a great first day at the hospital. He helped a patient today by just giving her a glass of water and recommending an exercise regime.

Victor goes to Victoria's. She's worried that her involvement in helping her dad get NE clients away from the company and Jack. She's worried it will have a negative effect on her marriage. She asks her dad if that's what he wanted all along, to cause problems for her marriage with Billy. Victor denies everything.

Paul tells Nikki her son is alive and well and living in GC!

At the hospital, ChelC tells Adam he can leave if he wants, she's staying. Adam decides to stay, "I'm not leaving my son." ChelC hates the thought of Connor getting stuck with needles, Adam comforts her, telling her that Connor knows his parents are there for him. Adam, "WE will always be there for him." ChelC, "Its been a long time since you referred to us as WE." Adam talks to her about his dad and NE saying he will never allow business to interfere with his son. Adam's phone rings, he gets up to answer it. After he leaves the room, Stitch shows up. He's on the hospital's rotation schedule. ChelC wastes no time bringing up Dylan. Wondering if he's leaving town. Stitch tell her he's not leaving and reminds her that its none of her business. Adam is back and he tells ChelC, he's not comfortable with a friend of Dylan's treating Connor. He tells her that the phone call he received was his test results telling him that he is Connor's biological father. He tells her that he will change the birth certificate and get rid of the fraudulent father on it. Later, Stitch tells them that their son's fever broke, he's ok.

At the police station, Paul tells Michael he doesn't believe his story about what happened in the alley. Paul reminds him that he's facing 2nd degree murder charges asking him, "Why are you so anxious to confess?" Mike brings up how the tables have turned since last year when he had to arrest Paul for Ricky's murder. Later, Paul is in the alley thinking of Ricky. He finds the bullet hole behind the dumpster!

Next:

Jack calls Nick from Georgia. PHYLLIS SQUEEZED HIS HAND! Phyllis might be wakening up. Sharon is in full out panic mode!

all sounds good, I look forward to watching it ...thanks HD

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #1207
shortbun
Peacenik

Is Phyllis coming back but as another actor? The way they avoid showing her face, I can't help but wonder. That would be awful. It would be as big a disaster as new Malcolm was. Time will tell.

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
shortbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #1208
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New must see promo!!!

http://youtu.be/QyJtEoaz0bM

10/10 : Adam and Chelsea receive news about Connor

10/11 : A tragedy occurs

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 10-05-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:55 AM   #1209
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Delia & Connor SPOILER! I GOT DATES!

It looks like Connor's transplant story is starting. The Doctor informs them Connor's surgery was unsuccessful and he's going blind unless he gets new corneas. Adam & Chelsea fight and Adam storms off to get drunk. Delia dies in a car accident chasing her dog. Connor gets Delia's eyes. The transplant saves his sight.

Source: She Knows Soaps

So ADAM gets drunk the night DD is hit by a car? Is Adam driving the car?

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 10-05-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #1210
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:

It looks like Connor's transplant story is starting. The Doctor informs them Connor's surgery was unsuccessful and he's going blind unless he gets new corneas. Adam & Chelsea fight and Adam storms off to get drunk. Delia dies in a car accident chasing her dog. Connor gets Delia's eyes. The transplant saves his sight.

Source: She Knows Soaps

So ADAM gets drunk the night DD is hit by a car? Is Adam driving the car?
Delia dies in a car accident chasing her dog??????

what?????? for crying out loud. IS THERE NO ONE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY ON THE TRANSPLANT LIST?????????

coleen dies so victor gets her heart and now this?

seems like everyone is a match for everyone else in GC and only them

what a stupid storyline. sure get a transplant off the donor list. great way to bring that to light and put a face on it to get more people to sign their donor card but seriously kill off Delia just to have her eyes go to adams kid - please - ridiculous
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #1211
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

I agree its ridiculous....if they keep doing this there will be only real old folks left on this show because all the young one will have dies or moved away....

No one likes it when a young child is killed off...NO ONE! and what about those viewers that watch the show that have lost a child ....seems to me it would keep them away from the show....I myself don't want to watch this again...and than all the trauma and depression that the show has to take on with the characters involved.....

Do these writers have no sense of direction....and agreed there has to be more donors out there....why not give him 's corneas?

People never get over loosing a child...so how are they going to have Billie and Chloe get over this....not to mention Kevin....the show will be depressing for a long time...or unreal showing in 2 months they are good to go....

I cant believe they are doing this....why are they getting rid of so many actors...are they trying to destroy the show once and for all?

Every time they look at Baby Connor/AJ they will see Delia's eyes...well part of them anyway...reminding them of what they have lost...

This really pisses me off...stupid writers....

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #1212
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

The question now is WHO hits her?

Suspects so far:

Adam-rumor has it, he gets into a fight w/ChelC leaves to get drunk. He makes it home, but the next day he notices that his car is banged up
Nick
Neil - he falls off the wagon and gets behind the wheel
Billy
Sharon
Jack
Stranger

Right now, I'm thinking Nick hits her. He's been depressed lately and he has been hitting the sauce. Josh Morrow said on twitter that Nick ends up forgiving Sharon. We have all been wondering what would make him forgive her but if he hit Delia due to his downward spiral, that would make Nick go easier on Sharon, maybe even forgiving her.

I could also see Nick hitting her and saying nothing. Allowing everyone around him to point the blame at Adam.

Old 10-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #1213
busymomma123
Mouseketeer

Sounds exciting, but really Delia???

May 2005 POP Aug 2006 Contemporary Oct 2007 AKL Nov 2008 SSR Dec 2009 Poly Oct 2010 CSR Oct 2011 CSR Oct 2013 CSR
busymomma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #1214
NC State
DIS Veteran

* Marshall Hilliard, who previously had roles on "GH," "DOOL," and "GL," will be playing Officer George. His first air date will be Oct 2. He will also appear on Oct 4 and 10.

* Former "Lost" star, and ex-"Guiding Light's" Annie, Cynthia Watros, appears as Kelly beginning November 15.

* Ex-"GL's" Elizabeth Dennehy has been cast as Laura Flannery, and will air on October 18. The character shares scenes with Alex (Ignacio Serricchio), according to Soap Opera Digest.

* Myk Watford ("Law & Order: SVU") has been cast as Womack. He will first appear on Friday November 8.

* The show is seeking to fill the contract role of Andrew Abbott, a never-before-seen cousin. Strong, good-looking, Andrew is an ambitious and well-educated man in his mid to late 30s.

* Eileen Davidson will reprise her role of Ashley Abbott for three episodes in late October, according to Soaps In Depth.

* According to SOD, "Y&R" is seeking a new character. They require a "strong," preferably brunette actress to play 'Ally', in a lead role. The character is 20-24 years old and described as "sweet, lovely, and eager to begin her path." The role will start shooting immediately.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #1215
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

According to LOOSE LIPS

YOUNG & RESTLESS: Finally we will see the demise of Carmine and not a moment too soon for this gal. Michael comes home and sees Lauren with a gun standing over the dead body of Carmen and assumes she shot him. Not so says Lauren and both realize that it might be Fen. Michael realizes if it was Fen he has to protect his son and puts his fingerprints all over the gun and calls the police admitting he shot Carmen. Paul who knows Michael all to well realizes he is hiding something. When he finds another bullet it only makes Michael's story more suspicious. Michael is arrested and Lauren calls Avery to represent Michael. Get ready for some twists and turns with this story and some you won't even see coming. Michael ends up in the same cell as Womack, who will first be seen on November 8th……..Phyllis alert!!! While Sharon is visiting Nick he receives a phone call from Jack who is in Georgia with Phyllis. Jack tells Nick that Phyllis squeezed his hand and Nick out loud says "is Phyllis coming out of her coma?" Sharon hears this and is terrified. Is this where Sharon goes down to Georgia to finish off what she started?……With the wedding of Avery and Nick called off and the Connor situation resolved we are back to square one. Dylan tells Stitch he is going to stick around Genoa which surprises Stitch. Later Dylan goes to Chancellor Park and runs into Avery who is there. The two discuss their recent situations of their breakups which ends up in a kiss. I will say I think they have more chemistry than Avery did with Nick, however the most chemistry I've seen for Dylan since he has been on the show has been with Nick. Maybe it's time for Burton to head back to Port Charles, just sayin.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: