Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #796
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Found this!

Based on that timeline, my guess is Sharon & Phyllis will fight during Victor's party.

I read Victor is throwing a benefit to raise awareness for Multiple Sclerosis.

Eric Braeden posted photos of the Newman family all dressed up.

Michelle Stafford also tweeted a photo of Phyllis dressed up in a gown with the captions "Secrets".

Phyllis will find out what Sharon did during the benefit, they fights, and Sharon shoves her putting Phyllis in a coma for her last 2 weeks.

Michelle Stafford said the last time we see Phyllis on screen will be the end of July.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #797
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I'm waiting for full confirmation

Nelson Branco just confirmed that Sharon did indeed mess with the test and Phyllis finds out, they fight Phyllis ends up in a coma.
That's karma at work for the part Phyllis played in Dru's death. (The character, not the actress. ) And her changing Daniel's DNA results. And running down Cricket and Paul....although I wish she would have succeeded in killing Cricket. And didn't she kidnap Michael or some guy way back? And.....well, all the crap she has pulled through the years.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #798
Octoberbeauty
Always in our hearts and in our prayers
Out of the ashes... special memories to cherish forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I'm waiting for full confirmation

Nelson Branco just confirmed that Sharon did indeed mess with the test and Phyllis finds out, they fight Phyllis ends up in a coma.
Wait, so Nick IS the father? I'm so confused!

Octoberbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #799
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberbeauty View Post
Wait, so Nick IS the father? I'm so confused!
This is just a rumor for right now. Nelson Branco is a soap blogger. He has a way of getting the scoop. He called Nikki killing Diane. He even called the Sharon and Victor second wedding.

BUT...IF this is true....

I think Sharon altered the FIRST test. The test Phyllis and Nick took "18years ago". These new writers are obsessed with changing MAB's (old writers) format. What if they were to write in that Sharon was behind the first test being inconclusive? Meaning the SECOND test was accurate. Jack is her father. I think with Michelle Stafford suddenly quitting, the writers had to come up with a new story in a hurry.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 07-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #800
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Y'all know how Phyllis likes to jump to conclusions. WHAT IF... Phyllis picked up on how Sharon is obsessing over Nick. She accuses Sharon of changing those test results leading to a fight?

We just have to wait and see. But if I find anything more I'll bring it over!

Old 07-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #801
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

Lol. All these paternity results and tests are confusing. It's hard to keep track of what in the world is going on. Only in SoapLand

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
cheerbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #802
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER!!!

Michael goes to Paul and demands he put Carmine in jail for selling Fen drugs. Michael says Fen admitted that Carmine gave him the drugs. Paul is saying that they need more then Fen's word because there is no evidence. Michael says the evidence is clear...Carmine wants revenge because Lauren went back to him. Paul agrees to open the investigation.

Carmine goes to the hospital to see Lauren. She lashes out at him and blames him for Fen being in the hospital. He begs her to believe that he had nothing to do with Fen's troubles. Carmine looses control and grabs Lauren, begging her to believe him, Lauren starts pulling away telling him to stop. Michael and Paul walk in and Michael tosses him against a wall. Paul breaks it up and takes Carmine in for questioning. Afterwards, Michael and Lauren go back into Fen's room. Michael asks him POINT BLANK...are you sure Carmine sold you those drugs? Fen says, "Yeah, You don't believe me dad?" Fen lies to his parents and insist Carmine sold him the drugs. His parents believe him and are determined to make him pay.

At the police station, Paul is questioning Carmine. But it stops when his lawyer walks in...LESLIE!

Chloe and Billy are at CL. She's grilling him over Billy skipping his gambling annomyons and getting drunk. She tells him that she's there for him...even though Victoria isn't. Billy then promises DD & Chloe that he will get help.

Nikki and Victoria are back in town. Victoria is still not ready to forgive Billy but she does still love him. Nikki brings up her struggles, comparing them to Billy. She tells Victoria that she's in love with an adict and encourages her to help her husband.

Melanie is meeting with Victor. Victor wants to know how much Adam is paying her to lie to him. She caves and tells Victor EVERYTHING! She then offers to go against Adam, but Victor refuses. He FIRES HER! Adam is standing hearing the whole convo!

Once Victor is gone, Adam sits down with Melanie. She's pissed because Victor fired her. Melanie wants to continue working for Adam. "I've got hidden talents your not even aware of". But Adam turns her down saying she failed to do her job.

Leslie and Neil are reading Gus and Rose' letters. Leslie tells him that Rose died in 2007. Later, Neil is remembering being in a bar drinking back in 2007 in the same town Rose lived in when she died.

Victor goes home to see Nikki alone with Reid. He tells her that he's setting up a MS fund raiser for next week.

Victoria goes to see Billy. She talks to him about Nikki's chat. But Billy is distracted seeing his bookie come in with his winnings. Victoria notices the exchange and she is disappointed and refuses to give him another chance. She storms out. MEANWHILE across the room. Billy's bookie is on the phone: "Played out just like you said". HE'S TALKING TO VICTOR!

Billy is tending to the bar and Melanie walks in. She tells him how Adam played her. Billy pours her a drink.

Kevin goes to see Chloe and DD. He tells her about his accomplishments at the police station. He wants her to see that he's changing. But Chloe tells him its not good enough.

Previews:
Nick tells Victor the truth about Summer
Stitch and Dylan talk about ChelC's past
ChelC asks Avery about Dylan's past

Old 07-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #803
busymomma123
Mouseketeer

Just finished todays episode. WoW!! I wish every episode was that good. Peter Bergman was awesome. Why can't we all have John Abbott show up at just the right moment with words of wisdom.

May 2005 POP Aug 2006 Contemporary Oct 2007 AKL Nov 2008 SSR Dec 2009 Poly Oct 2010 CSR Oct 2011 CSR Oct 2013 CSR
busymomma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #804
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

I hope the writers dont turn it back where Jack finds out she is not his daughter....UGH! enough with the roller coaster on this stuff. I dont think Sharon would have messed with the recent results but the original ones...I have no doubt that she would have done that....I can see that coming into play...

Do we know who will be the new Phyllis? Michelle is the only one that will ever be able to play Phyllis right...after all she has played that character from the start....when she left and came back I was happy....

Fen Fen Fen.....he is one nasty kid....not to mention scary...he is truly his fathers son and has a few of his moms meanness inside of him as well....he creeps me out anytime I see him

Dylan and Chelsea .....BORING!

Adam and Chelsea need to get back together and be happy and a great loving family, well for a bit anyway...its time to start them on the road of Victor and Nikki....the couples have so much in common...I see them together more children and divorces and remarrying each other and others but always being in love with each other no matter what....just like Victor and Nikki...no other couple on the show have that connection...I think that is because Adam is soooooo much like Victor that that scenario could work.

Poor Jack....poor Summer......

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #805
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

NE SPOILERS for week of 7/22

Abby's insight troubles Lily
Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea
Cane and Lily enjoy an evening of romance
Phyllis and Sharon face off
Melanie and Billy unite against Adam

Old 07-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #806
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Sharon is not smart enough to turn a page while reading a book let alone tamper with DNA testing

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/6/14 Old Key West
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #807
mlittig
DIS Veteran

All the lying that Fen did about his bullying/Jamie and yet his parents automatically believe his lies about Carmine

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/6/14 Old Key West
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #808
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

ChelC/Jeffrey SPOILERS!

Chelsea is very happy with her upcoming life with Dylan and the baby. In her mind, Dylan is the father in ways that matter the most. However, Jeffrey thinks Adam is the baby's father and he confronts Chelsea about it. Chelsea knows that all Jeffrey cares about is having a grandson born into a wealthy family. Chelsea regrets allowing Jeffrey into her life. He won't quit until he gets to the bottom of it. Chelsea is desperate for him to back off, so she offers him money to keep quiet.

Source:SOC

Old 07-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #809
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Avery/Dylan SPOILER!!!

Summer is trying to encourage Avery to forgive Nick (seems like Summer already has). As they talk, Dylan overhears them. When Summer leaves, Dylan approaches Avery. He has no idea what's going on, but Avery tells him that Nick has done something unimaginable. Avery and Dylan lean on each other, but he doesn't show the same feelings for Avery like he did before. He tells her not to give up on Nick. Avery doesn't know what to think anymore and JG clues us in that Avery may start wondering if she chose the right man, leading her to think of Dylan being back in her life.

Source: SOC

Old 07-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #810
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Nick/Jack SPOILER!!!

Nick goes to see Jack. He apologizes to Jack who is furious but decides to hear him out because of the look of regret on Nick's face. PB said that Jack loved Nick like he was his own son, so he shows him a little sympathy, but anger immediately follows knowing that he was robbed all these years. He reminds Nick that he's lived an 18 year lie and all he has left are memories because Summer's future is with HIM now and she is HIS daughter. It pains Nick to hear that but he understands. The scene was calm, yet intense. Jack reaches for a drink when Nick leaves, but decides against it. As he turns around, he sees Summer standing in front of him.

Source: SOC

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: