Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #571
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Breaking news!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #572
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
are they going to replace her? wonder why she is leaving...soon this show will be a waste of time to watch.....

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #573
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Right now rumor has it the show is on a massive search for a replacement. They've done it before. MS left the show years ago she wanted to try prime time and her show was cancelled at airing 2 episodes. She went back to CBS immediately afterwards.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 05-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #574
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!!

Tyler wants to quit, Lily won't let him. Lily hints that she has feelings for him
Avery noticing Chelsea show makes Adam suspicious of her due date
Kyle asks Summer out for dinner, she happily accepts the invitation
Nick takes the paternity test to see if he fathered Summer or not
Jill tells Cane he's too nice, he needs to toughen up in his position

Next - Jill suspicious of Tyler and Lily ; Billy wants Adam to keep quiet about his gambling

Old 05-20-2013, 07:56 PM   #575
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Boo - I really like Michelle Stafford. I'll miss her. I know I should dislike Phyllis, but MS just makes me like her.

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
JanetMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:51 AM   #576
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Right now rumor has it the show is on a massive search for a replacement. They've done it before. MS left the show years ago she wanted to try prime time and her show was cancelled at airing 2 episodes. She went back to CBS immediately afterwards.
I remember that...and their is no one that can take the place of this Phyllis....MS will always be Phyllis no matter who they bring in.

Im getting so board with this show...and the replacements are terrible...UGH!

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #577
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

I am not going to miss Phyllis (MS). I so dislike her character!

I also hope Nick finds out Summer isn't his. That will make it all more interesting!

Lily needs to get her head out of the sand. Cane is way hotter than Tyler!
Old 05-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #578
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily1 View Post
I am not going to miss Phyllis (MS). I so dislike her character!

I also hope Nick finds out Summer isn't his. That will make it all more interesting!

Lily needs to get her head out of the sand. Cane is way hotter than Tyler!
I agree with you on all of this.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #579
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Do we know why MS is leaving? I remember her leaving many moons ago to do Pacific Palasades (Boy, that show was terrible! No wonder it got cancelled. And she played this naive overwhelmed Mom. So UN-Phylis like).

I think they are going to have to re-cast that roll (and like others here, I hope the re-casting goes better than the last few...).

Lastly, I was watching the fortune teller episode yesterday and I about spit my Diet Coke out when the fortune teller referred to Kyle as the "one with the chin" I totally thought of this thread!!!
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #580
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Join us for a special tribute to Jeanne Cooper next Tuesday. Family & cast members celebrate the life of an incredible woman.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #581
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Michelle Stafford CONFIRMS Exit!

Emmy-winning actress Michelle Stafford (Phyllis, Y&R) tells Digest exclusively that she is, indeed, heading out of Genoa City. "I would like to personally confirm to the fans that yes, I have decided to leave THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. It has been a glorious 16 years and one of the greatest rides of my life. The constant support and love from the fans is not lost on me. I think I'll miss you the most." The actress wraps up her run in mid-June; look for a full interview with Stafford in a future issue of Soap Opera Digest.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #582
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER!!!

Billy confronts Adam telling him to leave Victoria alone since he's got nothing on them but Adam thinks differently
Chloe tells Kevin to sell Crimson Lights, get out of debt. Chloe goes behind Kevin's back, gets the place appraised
Leslie warns Tyler not to pursue Lily even if she does have feelings for him, reminds him of their mother's affair
Adam confronts Chelsea about the baby but she denies its his. Adam is on the hunt for the truth, calls her doctor
Jill questions Cane about Lily and Tyler, he tells her everything but says things are ok now since he trusts his wife
Kevin begins community service, Neil complains about being targetted, Kevin links the domain to Neil's corporation
Chelsea tells Chloe about Adam. Chloe tells Chelsea to legalize Dylan's role in the baby's life, get Dylan to marry her.
Victoria continues to be obsessed with NE and Adam , she hires another guy to find out what Adam is hiding from her

Next - Victor and Adam facing off ; Nikki warns Victoria ; More of Traci and Phyllis

Old 05-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #583
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Just read Corbin's post this morning about being at his mom's house. I was bawling trying to get through it. So sad.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #584
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US SPOILER!!!

Victor tries to get Victoria and Adam to work together but the obsession continues, she overhears him trying to find out about Chelsea's pregnancy
Billy planned a romantic night for Victoria but when she says she will be late he bails, he heads to On the Boulevard ends up gambling again
Jack plots to get Phyllis to move in with him again but it does not work since Traci won't butt out, he wants her to give Phyllis a chance
Fen continues bonding with Carmine who learns more of Michael's past. A video of Fen getting punched by Kyle goes viral, Fen gets beaten (Carmine had already left when 2 guys targetted Fen)
Nikki and her doctor continue to get closer, Victoria even teases her about it but Nikki denies them being more than friends. Victoria says Kurt is smitten by her mom
Michael and Lauren continue to struggle with their marriage, he's ready to move out, Lauren thinks he wants a divorce but before he can answer Fen stumbles in badly beaten hugging his mom

Next - Nick tells Sharon he's been thinking a lot about a decision he made a long time ago ; Michael tells Fen to stay away from Carmine ; Victoria tells Chelsea she knows Adam is the father

Old 05-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #585
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 6/3

Sharon calls Adam out on his choices
Billy's secrecy troubles Victoria
While Michael informs Gloria that his marriage has fallen apart, Carmine tells Lauren he can't let her go
Shocking news unnerves Lily and Cane

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: