Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #541
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Fen/Summer/Kyle SPOILER!

Kyle is convinced Nick hates him because he's an Abbott.

Summer skips prom and throws a party at Phyllis' penthouse. Summer lures Kyle there. Fen crashes it. Fen attacks Summer. Kyle saves her.

Fen attacks Kyle. Kyle defends himself and Phyllis walks in to witness Kyle almost destroy Fen. Kyle tries to explain with no luck.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:11 AM   #542
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tyler/Lily & Rose SPOILER!

Rose is coming to town! Apparently she's a white woman in her 40's! That kills the rumors that she was Leslie and Tylers long lost half sister.
Tyler basically tells Lily he can't work with her. And Lily accidently lets it slip that she has feelings for him.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2013, 09:31 AM   #543
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Rose is coming to town! Apparently she's a white woman in her 40's! That kills the rumors that she was Leslie and Tylers long lost half sister.
Tyler basically tells Lily he can't work with her. And Lily accidently lets it slip that she has feelings for him.
Oh, for Pete's sake

Maybe Cain and Rose can get together then... (or how about a love triangle between Cain/Chelsea/Dylan?)
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #544
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Stephen Nichols (Tucker) will be on Jeanne's tribute show!

He tweeted this a few days ago!

The show airs in the US on May 28!

Old 05-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #545
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!!!

Kyle becomes the third wheel on Abby and Alex's date after his date fails to show up. Summer sends him a text lying about being drunk, needing a ride
Summer lied about going to prom, has a party at Phyllis' penthouse. The teens play truth or dare, Fen is dared to kiss Summer and comes on strong which Kyle witnesses, pulls him off
Nick goes to Cassie's grave, he fears losing another daughter and won't let it happen again. Its revealed the paternity of Summer could not be verified so Nick does not know if he's the father
A talk with Nick has Phyllis rethink her relationship with Jack, things are moving too fast so she decides to move out but says she is not breaking up with him.
Kevin finds out about Lauren having an affair with Carmine and is forced to calm Michael down when he starts choking the life out of Carmine! Michael decides to give Lauren another chance

Next - Phyllis confronts Fen ; Nick and Sharon discuss Cassie ; Paul tells Carmine to stay away from Lauren

Old 05-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #546
TheZue
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily1 View Post
She had filmed other scenes, but when she died, they decided to let that be the last one seen.
So they are going to have two weeks of nothing, and then "Oh by the way, we found Mrs C a few days ago. She never came downstairs after she went to bed a couple weeks ago" They should have delayed airing that scene.

World didn't end, I'm going back!

Past Disneyland visits: 1983, 1995, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2012
How the heck do I not have a tag yet???
TheZue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #547
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Its revealed the paternity of Summer could not be verified so Nick does not know if he's the father
Ughhhh!!!!!

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
JanetMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #548
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZue View Post
So they are going to have two weeks of nothing, and then "Oh by the way, we found Mrs C a few days ago. She never came downstairs after she went to bed a couple weeks ago" They should have delayed airing that scene.
I agree if that is how they will do it...or they may just do something else...like a text sent out to everyone from Jill...all their phones go off at once saying she is back in the hospital and it does not look good..and when they get there they are told she passed away....

that is the only way I can think at this point they can get away with it...after all she would have been up in her room for days...

or they will have everyone come to the house with jill just saying she was found in her room...and it just being a different day then when she walked upstairs...after all they can also get by with us thinking that it was just a different night and she had been home going down hill for the past week or two or three...after all its not like anyone goes and sees her anymore....look at Nikki...she like has dropped seeing her BFF that she was seeing everyday...she didn't even make it to the wedding and She didn't even notice for a long while...

As for Summer....she is a mean girl....and what she is doing to FEN is horrible...

as for her paternity....Nick can easily do that test again ..just get his,Jacks and summers DNA on something and get the test run again....if it was inconclusive that means something was wrong with the samples....not the DNA....and since this is how they are doing it...he may tell everyone...they all go into a tail spin and find out anyway that she is His daughter...only to put Jack through hoping again that he may have a daughter...

And what is Phyllis doing again....I have a headache!

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:16 AM   #549
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Wow. I haven't really been watching for months. If I'm home and its in ill watch bit not really pay attention

Didn't even realise there was a 5th thread lol

Just realised that I hadn't seen any posts about Kay dying last week
Then I found this thread.

So sad she passed away in real life.

Wonder how they are going to address it on the show
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #550
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

I haven't watched faithfully lately. But technically aren't Summer and Kyle brother and sister?
Promomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #551
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
I haven't watched faithfully lately. But technically aren't Summer and Kyle brother and sister?
No one knows. Nick has been the only person for the last "18 years" believing there was a chance that Jack could also be Summer's dad. He never expected that Summer would be interested in her half brother.

But for me...Summer grew up knowing how Cassie died. So watching her trap Kyle today, saying that she was drunk just to get his attention bothered me. I truly cannot stand this spoiled entitled little brat!

Old 05-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #552
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
No one knows. Nick has been the only person for the last "18 years" believing there was a chance that Jack could also be Summer's dad. He never expected that Summer would be interested in her half brother.

But for me...Summer grew up knowing how Cassie died. So watching her trap Kyle today, saying that she was drunk just to get his attention bothered me. I truly cannot stand this spoiled entitled little brat!
Thank you!!! I am glad I am not the only one who was thinking about this!!
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #553
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US SPOILER!!!

Fen is outraged when Summer acts like a victim seeing Kyle, he tells his parents how Summer used him
Sharon admits to Nick she's not ok, they talk. Sharon gets suspicious Nick is hiding something from her
Traci tells Jack while she believes Phyllis cares a lot about her brother, she will always put herself first.
Abby finds out that the woman Carmine's been involved with is Lauren, tells him he was stupid to do it
Nick and Kyle face off over Summer, Kyle defending her saying there is nothing wrong if they get involved
Sharon runs into her therapist, she breaks down telling her everything. Sharon wants to be whole again
Phyllis and Nick face off over Summer, he refuses to lay off her considering her out of control behavior

Next - Avery notices Chelsea is starting to show ; Jill is still at odds with Cane over Chancellor ; Tyler wants to quit Jabot, Lily won't let him

Old 05-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #554
NC State
DIS Veteran

Glad to see you Kurby. I was thinking about you and your daughters this week, we need an updated picture!

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #555
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State View Post
Glad to see you Kurby. I was thinking about you and your daughters this week, we need an updated picture!
Your wish is my command lol

http://story.us/story?o=DmlAiC8NgrdD

I just found this app last week and tried it out. I don't have current pics online except in Facebook but can't share from there

The girls are doing great. Nikki is 2 next month. Time flies fast
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: