Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #511
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!

When Michael starts blaming himself, Phyllis tells him people cheat because they want to but it is a mistake he should fight for his marriage
Avery returns the tags to Dylan who confronts Nick telling him he is an idiot to give up Avery, it will be his loss to lose someone like her
Neil and Leslie show Alex proof this was no random break in, the person had Neil's flash drive and wrote an article targetting Leslie
Michael confronts Lauren about Carmine, she begs him to react but its like he is numb and no longer knows what to feel or do
Jack and Traci face off over Phyllis, he basically kicks Traci out but Phyllis tells him not to. Phyllis wants to prove Traci wrong about her
Nick goes to Avery, he shouldn't have judged her given his history. Nick accepts Dylan as a part of her life and is happy she chose him (Nick)

Next - Chloe knows Kevin was upto no good ; Fen finds Carmine outside his home ; Nick is furious with Kyle

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #512
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

The passing of Mrs. C is so sad

what is going to be real sad is when they have her passing away on the show and the service they will hold for her...this time the tears will be true tears and not from acting....they will have to do a great service for her and it will be the most watched episode in history of the show I bet...others passed away as well and even thought they were big parts of the show....they were not Mrs. C!

today at 5 a friend of mine took her 17 year old son off life support...he had been on and off of the machines for a year...he walked out in front of the SD trolly a year ago when looking at his phone.....he told her on his 17th Birthday that for some reason he felt that he would not make it to age 18...soon after that he was dragged under the trolly...had sever head injury....his 18th Bday is almost here....he has dwindled over the last 2 weeks....she is donating all his organs and the donors have all been notified and are being prepped as I write this.....her sad day has turned into a blessing for others....please say a blessing for her family and her son that has passed.

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #513
"Got Disney"

Curious...have not sen yet what kind of infection she has died from...has Corbin made that clear at all?

Old 05-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #514
*Robin*
bibbity bobbity boo!

Oh no! I can't even imagine how horrifying that whole situation would be. My son is 17. That brought tears to my eyes instantly. Please know she will be in my thoughts and prayers for months to some. I just don't even have words...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
*Robin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:38 AM   #515
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
The passing of Mrs. C is so sad

what is going to be real sad is when they have her passing away on the show and the service they will hold for her...this time the tears will be true tears and not from acting....they will have to do a great service for her and it will be the most watched episode in history of the show I bet...others passed away as well and even thought they were big parts of the show....they were not Mrs. C!

today at 5 a friend of mine took her 17 year old son off life support...he had been on and off of the machines for a year...he walked out in front of the SD trolly a year ago when looking at his phone.....he told her on his 17th Birthday that for some reason he felt that he would not make it to age 18...soon after that he was dragged under the trolly...had sever head injury....his 18th Bday is almost here....he has dwindled over the last 2 weeks....she is donating all his organs and the donors have all been notified and are being prepped as I write this.....her sad day has turned into a blessing for others....please say a blessing for her family and her son that has passed.
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #516
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Special Jeanne Cooper YR EPISODE!

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS has scheduled a special tribute episode honoring the late Jeanne Cooper (Katherine) for Tuesday, May 28. The episode will have the cast sharing their favorite memories of Cooper as well as archival interviews with the star and classic clips of Katherine in action.

"Jeanne Cooper was a legend and we want to give her the tribute she deserves," said Angelica McDaniel, Senior Vice President, Daytime CBS. "The cast will honor their longtime friend, family member and co-worker in the greatest way possible, as we celebrate her life and vibrant spirit and share it with the audience who loved her as much as we did."

So be sure not to miss this very special episode of Y&R on Tuesday, May 28 at 12:30 pm EST/11:00 am PST.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 05-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #517
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Got Disney, prayers for your friend. I do know what it is like to loose a family member at only 17.

The tribute show for Mrs. C will be a hearbreaker I'm sure.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #518
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US SPOILER

Chloe finds a huge sum of money on Kevin, she knows this is not from business and searches for the truth. Chloe finds a bunch of stolen items and is caught by Alex who arrests her!
Michael wants details of Lauren's affair but is interrupted by Kevin's call. Lauren asks Michael if he can forgive her but Michael does not know if he can, says her affair only stopped because she got caught
Kevin goes to the police station but backs out of telling Paul and Alex the truth after remembering his ordeal in prison, how he was beaten. Michael is unable to get Chloe out
Carmine uses Fen's phone to text Lauren, Lauren tells him it is over and she will fight for her marriage. Meanwhile, Michael tells Paul how Lauren admitted everything to him
Nick is in Avery's bedroom when Summer comes over to talk about Kyle. A furious Nick confronts Kyle but then apologizes. Nick goes home, opens a box which contains an envelope. Is it the DNA test? Did he lie?

Next - Victoria confronts Adam about what she found out after having him investigated ; A pissed off Chloe lashes out at Kevin ; Leslie walks in on Tyler and Lily's hug

Old 05-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #519
Octoberbeauty
Always in our hearts and in our prayers
Out of the ashes... special memories to cherish forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post

So be sure not to miss this very special episode of Y&R on Tuesday, May 28 at 12:30 pm EST/11:00 am PST.
That's the anniversary of my daughter's death. No way I'll be able to watch it on that day! I'll have to record and watch it later cause I do want to see it.

Octoberbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #520
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberbeauty View Post
That's the anniversary of my daughter's death. No way I'll be able to watch it on that day! I'll have to record and watch it later cause I do want to see it.
I understand completely. My thoughts go out to you and your family

Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #521
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Chloe finds a huge sum of money on Kevin, she knows this is not from business and searches for the truth. Chloe finds a bunch of stolen items and is caught by Alex who arrests her!
Michael wants details of Lauren's affair but is interrupted by Kevin's call. Lauren asks Michael if he can forgive her but Michael does not know if he can, says her affair only stopped because she got caught
Kevin goes to the police station but backs out of telling Paul and Alex the truth after remembering his ordeal in prison, how he was beaten. Michael is unable to get Chloe out
Carmine uses Fen's phone to text Lauren, Lauren tells him it is over and she will fight for her marriage. Meanwhile, Michael tells Paul how Lauren admitted everything to him
Nick is in Avery's bedroom when Summer comes over to talk about Kyle. A furious Nick confronts Kyle but then apologizes. Nick goes home, opens a box which contains an envelope. Is it the DNA test? Did he lie?

Next - Victoria confronts Adam about what she found out after having him investigated ; A pissed off Chloe lashes out at Kevin ; Leslie walks in on Tyler and Lily's hug
Finally! We've all been waiting for years for them to get to this moment. It's about time they are bringing this up. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

It was sad to see Jeanne Cooper in the intro as we watched yesterday. Even my husband is sad about her death, and he claims he "only watches the show because he has no choice". I'm glad they are doing a special episode to honour her.

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
JanetMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #522
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Breaking news!

Corbin is going to be Father Todd for Katherine's funeral.
Looks like they are killing Katherine off too.

Old 05-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #523
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!!

Chloe lashes out at Kevin who tells her why he did not confess, him not stealing from Neil and how he wants someone else to take the fall but Chloe tells him to man up, so he does. Kevin is arrested
Michael continues to talk to Paul about his problems and is shocked to learn Paul knew about the affair or at least had his suspicions. Michael gets angry but then cools off
Lily finds out about Tyler's father dying, she hugs him then convinces him to go to his father's funeral. Tyler does not wait for Leslie goes ahead of time for some time alone time at his moms grave site
Chelsea and Dylan continue to hit it off but Chloe manages to ruin Chelsea's mood when she snaps at Lily about Tyler not showing up for work. Chelsea intervenes and apologizes to Lily on Chloe's behalf
Victor wants to know where Adam got his money while Victoria confronts Adam for setting her up with the PI. Victoria won't quit obsessing over Adam determined to bring him down, he welcomes the challenge

NO PREVIEW! This episode was in memory of Jeanne Cooper, pictures were shown of JC throughout the years and the writing says In Loving Memory

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 05-13-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #524
"Got Disney"

Quote:
Corbin is going to be Father Todd for Katherine's funeral.
Looks like they are killing Katherine off too.
Since the last scene she did was walking up to her bedroom....they will most likely have her die in her sleep......that has to be hard for her son to do

It says that Friday something like a big secrete is revealed....something like that cant remember...but it had to do from the way it read that is had to do with the DNA results.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #525
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
Since the last scene she did was walking up to her bedroom....they will most likely have her die in her sleep......that has to be hard for her son to do

It says that Friday something like a big secrete is revealed....something like that cant remember...but it had to do from the way it read that is had to do with the DNA results.
I hate this. I thought they would do what B&B did for Sally Spectra when Darlene Conley died. Darlene has been dead for almost a decade, but Sally is living it up on an island somewhere surrounded by half naked men. I hoped they would just send Katherine and Murphy off to travel the country in an RV. Im gonna be crying like a baby I just know it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: