Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #481
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Corbin Bernsen calls Victoria Rowell OUT!

Have you guys seen this? She hasn't apologized to Jeanne's family. But I tell you one thing, if VR thought that there was a chance CBS Daytime would bring her back, she has officially burned all bridges.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #482
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Have you guys seen this? She hasn't apologized to Jeanne's family. But I tell you one thing, if VR thought that there was a chance CBS Daytime would bring her back, she has officially burned all bridges.

I saw that yesterday. Good for CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had the EXACT same thought about VR sealing her fate on CBS after that. Seriously, what on earth possessed her to do that?!
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #483
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
I saw that yesterday. Good for CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had the EXACT same thought about VR sealing her fate on CBS after that. Seriously, what on earth possessed her to do that?!
She is a demented witch. I've had a few run ins with her, and this is typical Victoria Rowell. It doesn't matter, good publicity or bad publicity, she's happy to just be in the spotlight. Its awful that she still has the tweet on her wall. You would think she would have deleted it by now.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 05-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #484
NC State
DIS Veteran

Does she even work these days?

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #485
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State View Post
Does she even work these days?
She played a judge on Law In Order SVU this season. I'm not sure what else she's done. Mostly she just like to run her mouth. She talks about CBS Daytime treating their actors of color wrong. But none of the actors i.e. Kristoff St. John defends her. She has also said alot of crap about Michelle Stafford, christel khalil and Melody Thomas Scott.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #486
*Robin*
bibbity bobbity boo!

Was it her that did Matlock -or some Any Griffith spinoff for quite a while? I don't watch a lot of TV, but it seems I remember that. I've watched Y&R off and on since I was a kid. It's hard to believe really!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
*Robin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #487
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honnydipp View Post
have you guys seen this? She hasn't apologized to jeanne's family. But i tell you one thing, if vr thought that there was a chance cbs daytime would bring her back, she has officially burned all bridges.

Omg why would she do that? I cannot stand her.

And once a year it seems there is always some crazy rumor that VR might be coming back. It gets everyone all worked up and then the rumor is squashed until the next time the rumor hits.

I am guessing these rumors are all VR putting them out there under assumed names that she creates to stir up the cast.

Please VR stay away from everything that is 'The Young and The Restless'.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #488
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robin* View Post
Was it her that did Matlock -or some Andy Griffith spinoff for quite a while? I don't watch a lot of TV, but it seems I remember that. I've watched Y&R off and on since I was a kid. It's hard to believe really!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
It was a cop/lawyer type show.

But with DICK VAN DYKE. Diagnosis Murder. I just looked it up.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #489
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER!!!

Gus' death has not stopped Leslie's obsession about Rose, wants to invite her to the funeral
Traci is back, not happy about Phyllis and Jack nor is she happy Phyllis and Summer live there
Lily wonders why Tyler hasn't called, she tries calling, texting him but he ignores the messages
Paul confronts Lauren who tries to lie then tells him the truth. Paul wants her to tell Michael
Michael tells Phyllis about Lauren cheating, she tells him to talk to Lauren who will break
Fen once again gets in Kyle's face leading Kyle to warn Summer while Carmine advises Fen

Next - Adam finds out Dylan and Chelsea may be becoming more than friends ; Chelsea contemplates telling Dylan the truth ; Michael wants answers

Old 05-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #490
nanajoyx2
Enjoy those wonderful princes...they are a blessing!

I am happy the Gus character is done. But now they will be adding another character I will not care about - along with Tyler and Leslie. They should just recast Drucilla. That would be a storyline about Neil and Lily I would watch. Right now I fast forward or leave the room when they are on the screen. Boring!

NuAbby looked better today with her hair curled but I am still not sold. And NuKyle is much too tall. He will never fit in for me.

Only my opinion, others may disagree
Old 05-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #491
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:

I didnt see that but on the FB page I saw that Corbin said that there were rumors that were not true about her passing...didn't know that VR was the culprit...IGH!!!! what a S*&^ head!

I love how he retweeted it back to her like 92 times...lol

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #492
busymomma123
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Some people have no couth. She is one crazy lady.

May 2005 POP Aug 2006 Contemporary Oct 2007 AKL Nov 2008 SSR Dec 2009 Poly Oct 2010 CSR Oct 2011 CSR Oct 2013 CSR
busymomma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #493
ohiomom28
DIS Veteran

According to Corbin Bernsen's fb page, she passed away this morning

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using DISBoards
Old 05-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #494
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiomom28 View Post
According to Corbin Bernsen's fb page, she passed away this morning

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using DISBoards
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #495
Katlyn
DIS Veteran

From Corbin
Wasn't sure how I would have to say these words so I opt for simplicity at least to begin...

My mother passed away this morning just a short time ago, peaceful with my sister by her side, in her sleep. I was going to visit this afternoon, thought I had time. Reminder to self - time is a precious thing. I too am at peace however. I said my goodbyes several times over during the last few weeks. I'll go one last time now for a gentle kiss a final farewell for this lifetime. She has been a blaze her entire life, that beacon, that boxer I spoke of earlier. She went the full twelve rounds and by unanimous decision... won! And while her light finally gave into the wind that gives flight to all our journeys, there will always be a glimmer left behind by what she stood for. I will speak about that more in coming days, months I suppose. I will certainly dedicate what remains of my life to continue her purpose of honesty, equality, humility, empathy and love. So many of you have said your prayers for her and right now, today, I can say the best way to honor her is to inhabit your lives with those things she stood for. I would ask that closer friends respectfully give us some time to find our family's path in this transition, and please limit calls, emails and the rest for a couple of days. As always, your outpouring of love here on this page, is not only welcomed to continue but truly appreciated and comforting. I asked my sister what time she passed exactly, and she told me (not to important for public record) but I was working out and just happened to pick out a song for my final moments on the treadmill - "Everlasting Light" by the Black Keys. Oh what a wonder it all is... what a magnificence!
Katlyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: