Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #391
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
I agree they are ruining another character...one I have liked because she was trying to change her ways....does she hate Adam that much that she would do this...I don't get it...is she really that afraid that he would be able to take her baby away or that he would even do that to her? And I am also tired of what Chloe is doing and saying to her as if Chloe is the person to take advice from....UGH!

I agree....and she wont be missed at all....

By the way where the heck is Jeffrey and Glo Worm.....they have not been seen in eons and I like them...I thought gloria was working with the girls? Did I miss something?

Thanks for all the spoilers HD....

And Yuck...Christine is back and she is as boring as usual...
Ted Shakelford did a brief stint on Dallas so perhaps the filming interrupted? I hope he is back soon as I do enjoy his character!

As for Cricket, she is also back to being as smug as ever
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #392
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US SPOILER!!!

Noah learns Nick is engaged, he wonders if this has to do with Dylan and if his father sees love as a competition

Avery and Dylan discuss the miscarriage, Nick not knowing. Dylan believes Avery still loves him, asks her to marry him

More of the same conversation with Chloe and Chelsea. Chloe notices Chelsea looking at Dylan, puts the pieces together

Gus is living with Leslie, looks like Tyler lives there too. The living arrangement immediately becomes a complicated one

Cane supports Katherine who worries about the biopsy she has to do

Lily thinks the kiss was a drunken moment, tells Tyler it can't happen again

Next - Looks like Adam is out of the hospital ; Billy and Victoria ; Alex questions Kevin about a burgulary

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #393
mlittig
DIS Veteran

What's up with the ages of Tyler and Leslie when the murder happened only 12 years ago They have got to be around 30 so they were not that young when the murder happened or are we to believe they are only 22 or so when it happened

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 4/17/15 Old Key West
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #394
Katlyn
DIS Veteran

Just read this on Facebook

Corbin Bernsen, son of Y&R great Jeanne Cooper (Katherine Chancellor) just posted this message about his mother. Please keep Jeanne and her family in your thoughts and prayers tonight!

Sincerely,
Admin Team

Corbin Bernsen

Need some prayers for my mom tonight. Pretty rough. Won't elaborate now, but I believe there's still more purpose for her on this journey, but that's not my call. I love her so much. I want peace for her. I hope this is okay to share with all of you who know and love her, you are my friends and in a sense part of my family and community. We talk openly and honestly about a great many things and you have no idea how much comfort it gives me. Know that she's resting peacefully and this is not a message meant to announce finality, not at all, but instead, ask you to have her in you thoughts through the night.
Katlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #395
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Daniel Goddard (Cane) Tweets about Jeanne

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 04-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #396
shortbun
Peacenik

Hmmm, the story line and now this! Prayers sent up for Jeanne Cooper.

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
shortbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #397
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittig View Post
What's up with the ages of Tyler and Leslie when the murder happened only 12 years ago They have got to be around 30 so they were not that young when the murder happened or are we to believe they are only 22 or so when it happened
Don't think about this too much, or it makes the Neil/Leslie relationship a lot creepier. He's waayyyyyy to old for her.

Sad to hear about Jeanne Cooper. She is such a great part of the show.

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
JanetMom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #398
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Update on Jeanne Cooper!

Latest from Corbin:

"All continues to be stable this morning. Still, hurdles in upcoming hours, but this woman I have been so incredibly fortunate to call my mother, my mentor and honestly my inspiration.... suffice to say the greatest boxers of all time aren't half the fighter she is. I'm just wowed by her tenacity and her sheer will. So many of you have noted that. It's truly awesome.

I don't know how the day and the days ahead will play out, but I have faith, and between her fight and your - I'm at a loss for the right word here - miraculous, magnificent? - support, I'm once again overwhelmed by our potential and humanity. I had an extraordinary sound sleep... odd in the middle of this, but your words and prayers and kindness danced in my head and so moved me as I lay down to sleep last night. This is all just so extraordinary.

I'll keep you posted throughout the day. But PLEASE keep her in your thoughts... and make sure today to tell the ones you love, that you DO love them. Hold close to you those you love. And perhaps even take a day to forgive and heal friendships and cross divides. You have no idea how powerful your good thoughts are and what can come of using them for goodness and Grace. I'm going to whisper into my mom's ear today and let her know of your support. Asleep or awake, I know that she'll smile, that wicked little smile that is only hers!
Thanks so much."

Old 04-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #399
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Another UPDATE!

Old 04-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #400
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Prayers and positive thoughts for Jeanne Cooper

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 4/17/15 Old Key West
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #401
NC State
DIS Veteran

Coming and Going:

Jhoanna Flores is out as Adriana. She last appeared April 9.

* "Y&R" is casting a late 30s/early 40s non-ethnic female to play a fortune teller/psychic who seems normal and unique.

* Beth Maitland let fans know through her Facebook page that she will return as Traci Abbott Connelly sometime in April.

* Jerry Douglas returns as John Abbott on April 4, and May 15 and 17.

* Kelli Goss appears as Courtney on April 10 and 12.

* Jhoanna Flores appears as Adriana Stone on April 9.

* Marcy Rylan is headed to GH to play Lulu Spencer. Rylan will last be seen as Abby Newman on April 10.

* Blake Hood exits as Kyle Abbott on April 11. I like this Kyle hate to see him go

* Bruce Weitz appears on Y&R as Barry for a 3 episode arc beginning April 17.

* Melissa Ordway joins Y&R as a recast Abby Newman beginning April 22.

* Hartley Sawyer replaces Blake Hood as Kyle Abbott. He began taping March 18 and first airs April 23.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #402
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

Why are they getting rid of the actor who plays Kyle? He can act, looks like he could be Jack's son and has just enough of a twinkle in his eye to be his kid....signs of mischief, you know. If they just let him go so they could recast, that was a big mistake, IMHO.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #403
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
Why are they getting rid of the actor who plays Kyle? He can act, looks like he could be Jack's son and has just enough of a twinkle in his eye to be his kid....signs of mischief, you know. If they just let him go so they could recast, that was a big mistake, IMHO.
I so agree with you and others...I like him a lot...he has the same kind of personality as Jack and is a good actor/Believable.....Im so tired of this comings and goings all the time...

and who is going to be the new Abby....I like how they have changed Abby...she could be a really good character now that they have her grown up and not playing stupid parts like the Nagged Aires(sp) ...

I want to see Dylan and Avery get married....they are soul mates. I think she loves Nick but he is not his forever.....Dylan is.

Im starting to get really bored again with this show.....what is up with the writers....

I am at the point again where I fast forward more then what I am watching...

we need some sassiness back again....

I loved the smirk that Jack gave Victor over the phone conversation about Victor coming after Jack for taking the company away...as if to say...game on again....I think they love the cat and mouse game they have had over the years....as much as they dont like each other they respect each other.

Have an awesome blessed week everyone and thanks again HD

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:26 PM   #404
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!!

Adam is out of the hospital, Sharon helps him get settled in at home and tells him she'll be leaving NE now that Adam is ok
Victor meets with Nick, Victoria, Billy and new Abby. Victor discusses Nikki's birthday and them needing to give Adam a chance
Avery tells Dylan she can't be with him. Dylan makes a call, he decides to sell the engagement ring that he bought for Avery
Nick wants to announce his engagement, Avery wants to wait thinking other people need to know (I think she means Phyllis)
Victoria goes to see Adam overhears him and Victor talking, she invites him to Nikki's birthday but Adam questions the intentions
Alex confronts Kevin about the thefts, he blames Adrianna but Alex knows it was a guy. Kevin steals again, Chloe's not happy
Chelsea asks Sharon about Adam, Sharon snaps at her saying she's through being her pipeline. Sharon finds out Chelsea is pregnant, but Chelsea says the baby is not Adam's

Next - Michael and Lauren fight ; Jack wants Phyllis to move in with him ; Nick and Avery discuss Phyllis learning of their engagement

Old 04-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #405
nanajoyx2
Enjoy those wonderful princes...they are a blessing!

What a disappointment the new Abby is. Certainly not as attractive as Marcy Rylan. And her hair looks like straw. Just another of Jill's big mistakes, gross Summer and replacing Kyle. She's a fool.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: