Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #376
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Finally!! It's time for her paternity to come to light!
Old 04-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #377
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!!

Lily and Cane continue to disagree about Tyler. Cane believes Tyler is using his family situation to get closer to Lily
Kevin and Chloe overhear Jill and Katherine arguing over Adrianna both keep quiet about the fact they are thieves
Tyler, Gus, Leslie along with support from Neil confront Wheeler who throws his weight around and denies the charge
Its Johnny's first birthday, Kevin and Chloe bring Delia over and immediately look around the newly renovated home
Kevin and Chloe decide they can't steal from Billy and Victoria but they should continue their so called good deed
Adrianna gets fed up of Jill's accusations of her stealing, she decides to quit. Adrianna asks Noah if they can leave G.C.
Cane walks in on Katherine and Jill's fight, he wants Katherine to be honest with Jill but instead Katherine lies to her

Next - Michael questions where Lauren is really going ; Sharon asks Nick about his proposal to Avery ; Avery tells Dylan about the proposal

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #378
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Week of April 15:

Avery and Dylan discuss upsetting memories.
Lily and Tyler are caught up in a close moment.
Kevin and Chloe's actions stress their marriage.
Lauren aims to get Michael into bed.
The Newmans get together for Nikki's birthday.
It's high stakes poker time for certain Genoa City men.

Down the road previews
Tyler’s relationship with Lily evolves in an unexpected direction so are they going to have her fall of Tyler?
Summer’s friend Courtney becomes part of the mix part of what mix?
Murphy lends his support you mean he is still alive
The Bold and the Beautiful's Oliver Jones arrives from Los Angeles to lend his expertise for a photo shoot have no idea who this man is
The question of Summer’s paternity rears its head. well its about stupid time
Handsome Latino Julian brings his sex appeal to Genoa City
The ripple effect from Nikki and Victor’s killer wedding changes the Newmans in unexpected ways
Fen reacts to the stress of his mother’s betrayal. oooops
Michael’s love for Lauren is tested
The heartbreaking fallout from Lauren’s affair changes everything I can only imagine Michaels reaction....how sad
A shocking alliance threatens to create dissension in the Newman family I bet Adam and Victor become one.
A tough but charming investigator arrives to lend her skills to Genoa City’s crime busters
Billy feels the pull of gambling again when gambling club owner Barry comes to town
Traci expresses concern about Jack’s love life Og good lord...Jack is a grown man already.
A big revelation changes Phyllis’s life
this is when she will find out that summer is really Jacks.

If Summer turns out to be Jacks that is going to be a mess all the way around...and the respect that Jack has always had for Nick will be out the door....just another Newman that screwed him over...

look forward to these story lines....but it is going to be very hard to forgive Lauren...and wonder how he finds out unless as I suspected he over heard her on the phone the night she didn't come home

And again with billy...why don't they give him something to do besides always stuff like this...have him become a business man that means business....or something besides trouble...

There is nothing in here about Chelsea?

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #379
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER!

Summer will not stop pursuing Kyle which leads Abby to tell Nick about how stubborn and determined his daughter is to get Kyle. Abby then confronts Kyle for the way he looked at Summer earlier, she tells him to find a fake girlfriend fast
Sharon is looking for Faith's permission slip and finds the engagement ring, she pushes Nick to talk about it and then gives advice about not rushing into this given their past histories and impact to their kids
Dylan admits to Avery that he overheard her and Nick talking, he wanted to congratulate her but learns she didn't give an answer. They discuss the pros and cons leading Avery to make a decision
Sharon tells Dylan about the engagement, she knows how he feels about Avery and why he wanted to stay so she didn't want to see him get hurt. Meanwhile Avery meets Nick and tells him she'll marry him
While Michael and Lauren try to repair their marriage, Carmine won't leave her alone. Elsewhere, Chloe continues to push Chelsea to use her one night stand man as her baby daddy

Next - Looks like Michael has suspicions about Lauren cheating based on his conversation with Christine ; Adam who is looking better asks Victor why he came to see him ; Lauren telling Carmine to leave her alone, she runs into Paul

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 04-10-2013, 05:23 PM   #380
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US SPOILER!!!

Lauren wants to go away with Michael, he wonders what good that would do since she can hardly be in the same room with him
Noah seeks Alex help thinking Adrianna is in trouble but Alex tells him she probably is not, this is her routine, she used Noah
Tyler gets pissed off when Leslie asks her father to live with her. Tyler won't let go of his grudge and gives Gus a hard time
Michael and Christine disagree over a case involving a woman whose husband had an affair. Does Michael suspect Lauren?
Victoria visits Adam and learns he just bought Victor's penthouse and he and Victor will be working together at Newman
Lauren confronts Carmine telling him to leave her alone, Paul sees this and questions Lauren who lies to him about Carmine
Victoria is bothered by the newfound partnership, she thinks Victor will screw over Adam and this sincerity is just an act
Carmine goes to see Lauren at her place, he brought her a "goodbye" gift and kisses her. Paul sees him leave, gets suspicious

Next - Tyler kisses Lily ; Dylan and Avery discuss their baby ; Victor tells Wheeler he is going down

Old 04-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #381
"Got Disney"

Quote:
Lauren wants to go away with Michael, he wonders what good that would do since she can hardly be in the same room with him
Noah seeks Alex help thinking Adrianna is in trouble but Alex tells him she probably is not, this is her routine, she used Noah
Tyler gets pissed off when Leslie asks her father to live with her. Tyler won't let go of his grudge and gives Gus a hard time get over it already.
Michael and Christine disagree over a case involving a woman whose husband had an affair. Does Michael suspect Lauren?
Victoria visits Adam and learns he just bought Victor's penthouse and he and Victor will be working together at Newman
Lauren confronts Carmine telling him to leave her alone, Paul sees this and questions Lauren who lies to him about Carmine
Victoria is bothered by the newfound partnership, she thinks Victor will screw over Adam and this sincerity is just an actwow she is worried about Adam...that is a nice change...and I hope Victor does not do that!
Carmine goes to see Lauren at her place, he brought her a "goodbye" gift and kisses her. Paul sees him leave, gets suspicious

Next - Tyler kisses Lily oh good lord really!; Dylan and Avery discuss their baby THEIR BABY!!!! so she plays that does she....what a shame and how deceptive ; Victor tells Wheeler he is going down

I feel so sorry that Chelsea decided to do that to Dylan...what a piece of trash she is....just like her mom....I know her dream freaked her out but nightmares are common during pregnancy..Dylan is just getting hit every which way.....

If Victor screws over Adam I hope Adam takes him down good!!!! I can see Adam living in the Penthouse...it is his style.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #382
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 4/22

Chelsea delivers some shocking news to Adam and Dylan

Phyllis and Avery have one furious face-off

Lauren considers a tempting offer from Carmine

Lily is troubled by her jealousy over Tyler

Friends and family comfort Katherine as she faces a crisis

Things heat up between Adam and Sharon

Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #383
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Old 04-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #384
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Actress fired!

Jhoanna Flores has been let go by The Young and the Restless.The actress has already finished taping as Adriana. Don't look for the role to be recast.

Does anyone think this will lead to another murder mystery?

Old 04-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #385
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

So who is discussing the baby? Avery and Dylan or Chelsea and Dylan?
Old 04-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #386
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily1 View Post
So who is discussing the baby? Avery and Dylan or Chelsea and Dylan?
I'm thinking at one time Avery was pregnant with Dylan's baby. They are remembering the past. It fits in with what ChelC is trying to do. Dylan will be happy to hear that she's pregnant with HIS baby. I HATE CHELC! Dylan is a good guy. He doesn't deserve this.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #387
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Jhoanna Flores has been let go by The Young and the Restless.The actress has already finished taping as Adriana. Don't look for the role to be recast.

Does anyone think this will lead to another murder mystery?
Hooray!!!!!
No, I don't think it will be anything. I think she will just " run away" and that will be the end of it.
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #388
"Got Disney"

Quote:
I'm thinking at one time Avery was pregnant with Dylan's baby. They are remembering the past. It fits in with what ChelC is trying to do. Dylan will be happy to hear that she's pregnant with HIS baby. I HATE CHELC! Dylan is a good guy. He doesn't deserve this.
I agree they are ruining another character...one I have liked because she was trying to change her ways....does she hate Adam that much that she would do this...I don't get it...is she really that afraid that he would be able to take her baby away or that he would even do that to her? And I am also tired of what Chloe is doing and saying to her as if Chloe is the person to take advice from....UGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
Hooray!!!!!
No, I don't think it will be anything. I think she will just " run away" and that will be the end of it.
I agree....and she wont be missed at all....

By the way where the heck is Jeffrey and Glo Worm.....they have not been seen in eons and I like them...I thought gloria was working with the girls? Did I miss something?

Thanks for all the spoilers HD....

And Yuck...Christine is back and she is as boring as usual...

Old 04-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #389
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

You're welcome!

I can't wait to see Phyllis GO OFF on Avery

OMG, I NEVER thought I would say this but here goes...

TEAM PHYLLIS!
(just typing that made me feel dirty)

Old 04-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #390
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!!!

When Dylan refuses to serve Tyler more alcohol he leaves and buys his own. Tyler heads to the office where Lily arrives, she comforts him, drinks a little, they talk and then he kisses her. Lily does not pull back
Nick tries to talk to Summer but that fails, Avery tries to give him advice but he tells her she doesn't know what its like to be a parent. Nick fears for Summer, the lengths she will go and remembers what Cassie did
Jack tells Phyllis about his teaming with Victor to bring down Wheeler, Phyllis worries about Jack's safety and begs him to protect himself. Jack gets a Wheeler whose out on bail and running his mouth off
Wheeler is shocked when cops show up to arrest him, according to Victor the man who shot Adam gave up Wheeler. Jack and Victor's partnership is now over, Victor is back to wanting war on Jack over Newman
Nick confronts Kyle telling him to stay away from Summer, Kyle insists he's been doing just that and was about to hook up with an older woman when Nick called. Kyle gives Nick a heads up on Summer's makeover
Avery goes to see Dylan who notices her engagement ring. Avery believes Dylan can find love again like she did. They talk about her soon to be stepkids and how Phyllis and Sharon would feel, it leads them to remember their own baby
Katherine gets support from Cane as she gets her diagnosis. Katherine learns she has a tumor in her brain, it is pressing against a nerve which is what has been causing her memory loss

Next - Dylan asks Avery if she told Nick everything ; Noah questions Nick's motives to wanting to get married

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: