Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #316
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

accidental post!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 03-18-2013 at 04:02 PM.
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #317
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!!

Adam tells Jack what Victor's next move is, Jack wants Adam to strike before Victor makes his move
Phyllis and Ashley's face off continues, Phyllis says she was here for Jack when Ashley was not here
Noah and Alex get into it over Adrianna, Alex says his sister will not change so Noah should beware
Nikki wonders where Katherine is, Katherine is shown missing Nikki's call. Katherine forgot about it
Michael and Lauren leave the reception early, Lauren continues to shut Michael out, she walks out
Ashley comes to the reception, asks Billy to look out for Jack and worries about Abby's new relationship
Sharon comes to the ranch, Victoria insults her but Sharon is only there because Nick asked her to pick up Faith
Leslie tells Tyler she now believes their father is innocent but Tyler refuses to meet him in prison
Adam crashes the wedding reception ; Dylan continues bonding with Faith and Sharon ; Avery catches the bouquet

Next - Adam makes a toast ; Leslie tells Wheeler she believes her father is innocent ; Lauren with Carmine

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #318
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER!!!

**Just a reminder DISers this is the LAST new episode for the week in the US! Gotta love March Madness!

Adam's toast at the wedding is interrupted by Billy since it involves what happened New Year's. Billy tells Adam he can go after Victor he does not care but do not involve Jack
Kyle assures Phyllis he will not encourage Summer's crush, she's too young for him. It seems Kyle has his eyes set on Phyllis! Later, Summer purposely takes off her shirt so Kyle can walk in on her. Phyllis sees, thinks something else
Tyler goes to see his father in jail, only sees and hears what he wants. Tyler is later comforted by Lily. Meanwhile, Leslie gets suspicious about just how close Wheeler was to her mother
Lauren's affair with Carmine continues, she has sex with him in his hotel room. Later while Carmine is asleep, Lauren gets dressed and notices something on her neck (proof of her affair I guess)
At the reception Nick notices the guy posing as a waiter is not one at all, he confronts him and the guy pulls out a gun. Nick and Billy fight him for the gun, Alex protects the ladies and looks like Adam saves Victor. No one knows about the bomb planted

Next - Alex tells Paul about the shooting ; Nick and Avery talk marriage ; Kyle trying to explain things to Phyllis

Old 03-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #319
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
**Just a reminder DISers this is the LAST new episode for the week in the US! Gotta love March Madness!

Adam's toast at the wedding is interrupted by Billy since it involves what happened New Year's. Billy tells Adam he can go after Victor he does not care but do not involve Jack
Kyle assures Phyllis he will not encourage Summer's crush, she's too young for him. It seems Kyle has his eyes set on Phyllis! Later, Summer purposely takes off her shirt so Kyle can walk in on her. Phyllis sees, thinks something else
Tyler goes to see his father in jail, only sees and hears what he wants. Tyler is later comforted by Lily. Meanwhile, Leslie gets suspicious about just how close Wheeler was to her mother
Lauren's affair with Carmine continues, she has sex with him in his hotel room. Later while Carmine is asleep, Lauren gets dressed and notices something on her neck (proof of her affair I guess)
At the reception Nick notices the guy posing as a waiter is not one at all, he confronts him and the guy pulls out a gun. Nick and Billy fight him for the gun, Alex protects the ladies and looks like Adam saves Victor. No one knows about the bomb planted there goes the new ranch maybe they will get it right the second time.

Next - Alex tells Paul about the shooting ; Nick and Avery talk marriage ; Kyle trying to explain things to Phyllis

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #320
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

so will they find the Bomb or will it go BOOM!

Someone please smack Lauren....what is she doing? and why does she keep going back when she cant even look at Michael for what she has done...as far as Im concerned she does not love him...michael that is because once ok mistake don't do it again....I don't want them to get back together again at this point and as far as Im concerned they ruined Lauren by having her do this.

Was wondering where Katherine was...not at the wedding....and no one noticed???? really

so they say call 911...did anyone get shot?

I really like seeing all the recaps of the actors before the show starts all week....brings back many memories....

Nikki looked beautiful and I loved the wedding

carry on

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #321
NC State
DIS Veteran

"Got Disney" you are so right on all those things!

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #322
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 4/1

A conflict escalates between Cane and Tyler

Kyle unwittingly fuels Summer's crush

Jack and Victor team up against Congressman Wheeler

Billy and Victoria ponder exciting plans for their future

Kevin and Chloe take a walk on the wild side

Lauren wrestles with her feelings for Carmine

Old 03-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #323
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Who Got Shot??? SPOILER!!!

From CBS Soaps In Depth - Magazines sometimes have story lines all wrong

Adam is shot. All the Newmans are in awe of his actions. Alex and Nick are able to apprehend Bob. Billy discovers the bomb. Victor leads all the Newman women to safety while Nick stays with Adam. Billy disarms the bomb (game of chance).

Chelsea and Sharon both hear about the shooting and rush to the hospital. All the Newmans are there to support him. Adam makes it through surgery but is unconscious. They allow him his first visitor. It is an awkward moment for the ladies, but Chelsea decides that it should be Sharon. While Sharon is with Adam, Chelsea wonders if she should him about the baby or not.

Meanwhile it seems all the Newmans' opinion of Adam has changed. JG says it is a game changer for the entire Newman clan. I think Adam finally will be accepted like he always wanted.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #324
"Got Disney"

Quote:

Adam is shot. All the Newmans are in awe of his actions. Alex and Nick are able to apprehend Bob. Billy discovers the bomb. Victor leads all the Newman women to safety while Nick stays with Adam. Billy disarms the bomb (game of chance).

Chelsea and Sharon both hear about the shooting and rush to the hospital. All the Newmans are there to support him. Adam makes it through surgery but is unconscious. They allow him his first visitor. It is an awkward moment for the ladies, but Chelsea decides that it should be Sharon. While Sharon is with Adam, Chelsea wonders if she should him about the baby or not.

Meanwhile it seems all the Newmans' opinion of Adam has changed. JG says it is a game changer for the entire Newman clan. I think Adam finally will be accepted like he always wanted.
Sounds great...that will be a good change...have Adam part of the family will be nice for once...and if Chelsea does not tell Adam the truth after that then I will be done with her as well!

I started wondering it the person shot would be Adam after he walked in....it will be nice to see Adam get finally what he has wanted since he came to town....even though his past is a terrible one.

I want to see Lauren tell Michael what she did and have him forgive her so they can move on or have him walk out on her for good...but their love will always be a Nikki and Victor kind of love....

Are there no other people in town that these people can marry besides the same people all the time... one would think that the town has more people in it then the obvious ones....sure we see a few back ground folks but they never turn into a relationship unless they are close to them or work for them...same old same old all the time...they are off again then on again...and again...and again

I look forward to the new stories of Victor and Jack against who we all know will be the murderer....and Adam and the Newmans new found relationship....how long have they hated him seems like 20 years already in soap years

Old 03-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #325
foreUT
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Darn, I was hoping the ugly "new ranch" would go boom and they could try again. Thanks for the spoilers, HonnyDipp!
foreUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #326
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Does anyone know where or how we can watch Y&R during MARCH MADNESS???

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #327
foreUT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Does anyone know where or how we can watch Y&R during MARCH MADNESS???

Not sure I understand. CBS only airs yr three days a week during March Madness, Mon-Wed. There would be no other episodes available.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #328
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreUT View Post
Not sure I understand. CBS only airs yr three days a week during March Madness, Mon-Wed. There would be no other episodes available.
Ohhhhhh good, so we are not missing Y&R at all. Great. Thanks.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #329
foreUT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Ohhhhhh good, so we are not missing Y&R at all. Great. Thanks.
No, only three episodes this week. I think it is also three next week, too, unfortunately. (But, I could be wrong, since there will only be sixteen teams left after Sunday.)

Bummed I have to wait until next week to see the shooting. Looking forward to that episode.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #330
"Got Disney"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreUT View Post
No, only three episodes this week. I think it is also three next week, too, unfortunately. (But, I could be wrong, since there will only be sixteen teams left after Sunday.)

Bummed I have to wait until next week to see the shooting. Looking forward to that episode.
So am I....I cant wait to see all they have to say to each other about Adam....Adam was almost in tears after his Victor talked to him and Victor walked away....It was really sad to see his face....

Who is it in here that gets this show like a day before us? is she still in here...who was that HMMMMMM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: