Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #301
foreUT
DIS Veteran

Is there going to be another GC murder w Wheeler the victim? I hope that there isn't. However, w all the various GC citizens threatening him: Neil, Nick, Victor, etc. I could easily see a Wheeler murder w Leslie's Dad being the real murderer (since he sounds like he is a pretty brutal guy based on what Leslie and Tyler have said.)
foreUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #302
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Watching the first 10 minutes of today's show … I so miss JOHN ABBOTT.

I would have loved to have seen a relationship with him and BILLY.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #303
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!!

- Chelsea plots her next con, to find another baby daddy for her child. Chelsea claims she's "protecting" her child

- Dylan tells Avery about his father's death, he is thinking about leaving Genoa City. Later, he has another run in with Chelsea

- Cane and Lily make a decision not to work with Tyler and Chelsea anymore

- Suspicion grows on Wheeler who is now suspected of killing Leslie's mother

Next - Dylan tells Sharon about his father dying ; Nick with Victor

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #304
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
- Chelsea plots her next con, to find another baby daddy for her child. Chelsea claims she's "protecting" her child

- Dylan tells Avery about his father's death, he is thinking about leaving Genoa City. Later, he has another run in with Chelsea

- Cane and Lily make a decision not to work with Tyler and Chelsea anymore

- Suspicion grows on Wheeler who is now suspected of killing Leslie's motherNext - Dylan tells Sharon about his father dying ; Nick with Victor
Yay me!! I guessed that would be how it went down.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #305
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER!!!

I’ve never written the spoiler thread before. Here goes …

The intro today is Michael Muhney. He talks about the unpredictable character that is Adam, and describes the character as Victor 2.0. Discusses relationship of Adam with his father and brother, then the relationship with Sharon. Then more about Adam’s relationships with Chelsea, Jack, Phyllis. This was another great intro, in my opinion.

Chelsea opens the door and there is Adam. He confronts her. Real or dream? The answer to that question is revealed right away.

Wheeler is in conference with an “assistant” . Marcus needs some thorns in his side dealt with. He suggests a place and time for these issues to be dealt with.

Nicholas with Victor. He’s worried about Avery and questions TEVN about what is going on behind the scenes.

Sharon and Dylan discussing the renovations. Dylan tells Sharon that his Dad passed today. She asks if he’s going to stay in GC. He says he’s leaving after the reno is completed.

Lauren is checking out of the GCAC. She has a brief conversation with Carmine.

Michael is trying to romance up their home with candles etc in honour of his wife’s homecoming.

Noah and Nicholas. Discussing some problems at the Underground. Nick gets a text. They discuss what is going on with Avery and the Milwaukee case.

Chelsea is working. There is a knock on the door. It’s dear old Mom. Anita picks up on Chelsea’s situation. You just can’t con a con like Anita. Chelsea tells her mother not to tell Adam a peep.

Jack and Phyllis. They have a discussion about Jack’s addiction and her feelings about that. Then Jack talks about his feelings.

Carmine and Abby scene. Abby tries to figure out the identity of Carmine’s mystery woman. Abby has a guess. Along comes Alex into the middle of their argument. Alex and Abby have a little lunch. Alex meets the G and E Victor Newman. Vic and Abby put their heads together.

Lauren is home again. Michael wants to go for counselling. They talk. Michael looks like he’s picking up on the fact that something is a little “off”.

Marcus and Victor. Vic tells Mark about the pin they found. Lots of threats back and forth.

Victor and Adam. More barbs and threats.

Sharon and Adam talk about her going back to her home. And more. Adam confides in Sharon.

Lauren and Phyllis at the coffee house. Phyllis tells Lauren about her love life. Lauren is distracted. And Lauren tells Phyl …

Jack makes some plans.

Adam meets with Marcus. Adam plays a little game but will Marcus bite?

Chelsea and Dylan scene. Lauren and Michael. Lauren keeps getting texts from guess who. Michael asks her a question.

Next on …
Chelsea and Dylan
Nikki and the Doctor
Paul and Lauren at the GCAC

Source: SOC

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 03-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #306
NC State
DIS Veteran

I found these today.

* Hartley Sawyer replaces Blake Hood as Kyle Abbott. He begins taping March 18. I liked the actor playing Kyle, hate to see him go.

* Beth Maitland let fans know through her Facebook page that she will return as Traci Abbott Connelly sometime in April.

* Marcy Rylan is headed to "General Hospital" to play Lulu Spencer. Rylan will last be seen as Abby Newman on April 10. Poor Marcy just can't get a break on the Y&R

* Melissa Ordway joins the show as a recast Abby Newman beginning April 22.

* Max Page returns as Reed on March 18.

* B&Bs John McCook crosses over as Eric Forrester on March 19 and 20.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #307
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US SPOILER!!!

Lauren is not honest with Michael
Paul is now the Chief of Police
Paul hires Alex to work for GCPD
Jack and Phyllis plan a getaway
Nikki gets released from hospital
Abby invites Alex to the wedding

Next - Dylan and Chelsea have sex ; Nick tells Victoria his suspcions about Wheeler and Victor ; Leslie comes face to face with her father

Old 03-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #308
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Lauren is not honest with Michael
Paul is now the Chief of Police
Paul hires Alex to work for GCPD
Jack and Phyllis plan a getaway
Nikki gets released from hospital
Abby invites Alex to the wedding

Next - Dylan and Chelsea have sex ; Nick tells Victoria his suspcions about Wheeler and Victor ; Leslie comes face to face with her father
wait...how the heck did Paul become COP? he isn't even part of the police force.... he is a private detective....Strange.

They are ruining Chelsea....and I don't think when it comes down to it that she will be able to go through with the lying about the baby to Adam....or to Dylan because Dylan is a really nice guy.

They have Nikki playing this poor little lost sheep again...I wish the writers would stop with that with the woman. They can make her worried without making her weak. If they are going to show people about MS then they need to not bring down the people watching with MS but instead show them as survivors not weaklings. Does anyone else see this with Nikki or is it just me and my mood today?

I think Adam will be a great Dad....

When Michael finds out what Lauren did to him...and he will...he will be absolutely crushed....and this time their son will side with Michael against his Mom...causing her to run back again to her lover....

I want Jack to have a baby....well not Jack but Jack with someone.

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:13 AM   #309
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
wait...how the heck did Paul become COP? he isn't even part of the police force.... he is a private detective....Strange.

They are ruining Chelsea....and I don't think when it comes down to it that she will be able to go through with the lying about the baby to Adam....or to Dylan because Dylan is a really nice guy.

They have Nikki playing this poor little lost sheep again...I wish the writers would stop with that with the woman. They can make her worried without making her weak. If they are going to show people about MS then they need to not bring down the people watching with MS but instead show them as survivors not weaklings. Does anyone else see this with Nikki or is it just me and my mood today?

I think Adam will be a great Dad....

When Michael finds out what Lauren did to him...and he will...he will be absolutely crushed....and this time their son will side with Michael against his Mom...causing her to run back again to her lover....

I want Jack to have a baby....well not Jack but Jack with someone.

I agree that Nicki is often in the victim role, something shares with Sharon. And since Sharon is currently finding herself (again), its Nicki's turn... This whole wedding thing has been strange. First she wants to postpone because she is sick and Victor doesn't want to. Now he keeps postponing until she's stronger and she wants to go ahead... Writers, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!

ITA about Michael/Lauren/Fenn

I DON'T want Jack to have a baby. He's 60. Time to grow up and wait to be a grandpa....

Not sure how I feel about Chelsea and Adam (and maybe Dillan). Dillan's character is being all wishy-washy again too (I can't leave GC so I will move my terminally ill father here.... but he dies a day later and now I want to leave....) It was nice to see Anita pop up again yesterday and I am waiting for Jeffrey to swoop back in again soon (but Ted Shakleford has been on Dallas so I am guessing that is filling his time ). I am glad they seemed to have abandoned the idea of Cane and Chelsea (for now).

As for Paul, I guess it was high time he get a "real" job. Wasn't his dad the chief? Now he can re-visit his own daddy issues since we know he still harbors guilt over Ricky... Can't wait for some fun conflict of interest type stuff with him as the chief and "The Bug" as DA...
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #310
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!!!

Chelsea and Dylan have sex, Chloe sees Chelsea and realizes she found her baby daddy
Leslie meets her dad, Avery has them talk and Leslie finally realizes her father is innocent
Nick tells Victoria about Victor and Wheeler, she believes the connection is about Stephanie
Adam finds out Victor plans to blackmail him about the body in exchange to get back NE

Next - Ashley is back

Old 03-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #311
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

NEW Y&R Killer Wedding PROMO/SPOILER!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PYColFFfm1M

Old 03-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #312
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US SPOILER!!!

Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki) was at the beginning of the show discussing her history with Y&R

Nick and Faith. Nick and the kids get ready for the wedding. Avery arrives at Nicks door. Nick tells Avery about what he overheard Wheeler say. Summer, Noah, and Faith show up and the family heads for the wedding.

Jack in his office and Ashlee arrives. They talk about Jacks addiction and Jack apologizes for his actions when he pushed her out of the company. She says its going to take a while for her to forget that. Ashlee says it took courage for him to walk away from NE. She likes the changes to Jabot.

Michael and Lauren also getting ready to go the the Vic / Nik wedding. Lauren is anxious and Michael looks like hes still trying to figure out what the rest of the story is with Lauren.

Next Victoria and Billy. Billy seems to be trying to get Victoria out the door. Victoria is suspicious, but he denies that hes up to something. She leaves. He gets on the phone and says Were all good to go. Later, Billy shows up and Victor opens the door. Billy says that he has brought a surprise guest.

Victor and Abby. Shes helping him with his boutineer. And they have a father / ddaughter talk about what is important in life.

Nikki thinks about previous weddings and we see a wedding flashback. She is seated at her dressing table. Victoria and Abby show up with fun, found, fuzzy, round. This is instead of old, new, borrowed, blue. Red nightie. A penny for her shoe. A fuzzy garter. An eternity bracelet. Nikki talks about the first wedding and the life that she and Victor have had together. Victoria and Abby help Nikki with her makeup and hair. Theres a knock at the door. Billy with the surprise. Reed! The ring bearer. Reed thinks adults are corny.

Wheeler and his henchman talk. Everything is in place for the incident at the wedding. Wheeler wants the Rogan case to go away and the henchman to disappear after this incident takes place.

Victor tells Faith that shell be the prettiest flower girl ever. Summer takes Faith to see Nikki. Vic says hes as excited to be getting married as he was the first time. Vic actually thanks Billy for bringing Reed.

Jack and Ashlee discuss his relationship with Phyllis. Ashlee is concerned about Phyl and comments on the fact that they are taking a trip. Phyl walks in and overhears. Jack says that Ashlee seems to think Im rushing things a bit. Ashlee tells Phyl that she has a problem with them going on their trip, because its so early in Jacks recovery. Phyl and Jack say that the trip is not for romance. Uh huh. Jack has to leave. Phyl asks why Ashlee came to town. So they argue a bit. Ashlee says that Phyl is very selfish.

Mr. Eric Forrester (John McCook from The Bold and the Beautiful) is at the wedding. Summer meets him. He talks to Michael and Lauren about his loss.

A Vic scene with Reed and Faith. Abby and the bartenders. It looks like the henchman is a bartender. Alex and Abbey flirt and kiss. Nick glowers at Alex and Avery calms him down.
The wedding starts. The kids are so cute. Here comes the bride. The preacher. A new start in a new house rebuilt from the ashes.  Nicki and Victor have prepared their own vows. The henchman in the door. The exchanging of rings. Now husband and wife.

Next .. Phyllis and Ashlee
Jack / Adam discussing something
Nikki / Vic  cutting the cake

Source: SOC

Old 03-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #313
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wedding reception SPOILERS!!!

Nick and Victoria give toasts.
Sharon also shows up at the reception.
Katherine does not attend the wedding.
Avery catches the bouquet.
Adam arrives to once again verbally blast Victor.
Congressman's man pulls a gun
Nick tries to stop him.
Someone gets hurt.
Screen shot is Alex protecting Nikki, Avery, Abby, Victoria.

Just a reminder...No show on Thursday 3/21 and Friday 3/22-March madness

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK Y&R DISers!!!

Old 03-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #314
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

So do we have any idea who will be shot? If its Victor or Nikki then again it is drama for those 2...Im so tired of the drama with those 2....

At least it say's "Hurt" and not dead.

so nice that Billy got Reid to come as ring bearer

Im not a huge Ashley fan but I am glad she is back...can we just get rid of Cricket please...

The new house does not fit the Newmans well...seems like it needs a bit more style...to contemporary for them...and what is up with the purple walls in Victorias house it matches nothing

I still like Adam...I wish they would get him back with Chelsea and have them both be trouble makers together...have each others back. She is perfect for him...they are alike in the way they are both conniving.

So will lucy ever visit Phyllis? you would think that she would after all she was like her daughter. oh wait never mind we are supposed to forget she ever existed.

They need to find another sassy woman for Neil don't ya think? someone that has traits like Dru did...these woman they keep hooking him up with are so boring....when he was with his sons mom...what was her name? she was sassy but they didn't go anywhere with it....he needs someone to help make him not so boring.

so who do you think will be shot? I say Lauren...is she even their yet? I say her because she may confess to Michael thinking she could be on her death bed and realize how important it is to be truthful....
what say you?

Maybe Adam gets shot jumping in front of Victor or Niki...that would make for a good story....him sacrificing his life for dear dad or Niki...

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #315
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

I think it's Abby. I think since she's leaving, her mom showed up, and she's been super nice to Nikki when they've never been really close that she must be the one that gets hit. That's my guess.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: