Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #151
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I couldn't wait to bring this over! You have to see this video. SO FUNNY!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zg_onCmPNEc
Thanks for posting. It was good for a laugh. My favourite line was "you could mix in a few salads."

Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
JanetMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #152
CanadianPaco
Canadian
I was 5'4" because of my big hair

Any idea what kind of issue Nikki has? Cancer?
Aug 2009 - ASMu / Aug 2010 - POFQ
Aug 2007 - HoJos - DL / April 2009 - HoJos - DL
Aug 2004 - ASMo / July 2005 - Pop
CanadianPaco is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #153
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPaco View Post
Any idea what kind of issue Nikki has? Cancer?
It is so hard to narrow the list of Nikki's issues down to just one.

No idea, but cancer was the first thing that came to my mind. It has been a long time since someone in Genoa City had cancer. That story line is due to come round again.

Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
JanetMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #154
CanadianPaco
Canadian
I was 5'4" because of my big hair

I was thinking the same thing while i was writing the question! Lol!
Aug 2009 - ASMu / Aug 2010 - POFQ
Aug 2007 - HoJos - DL / April 2009 - HoJos - DL
Aug 2004 - ASMo / July 2005 - Pop
CanadianPaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #155
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Wheeler has a disquieting past with Leslie and Tyler

So does anyone have any idea what is up with these 2? are they not who they say they are ....like Criminals?

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:49 PM   #156
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
Wheeler has a disquieting past with Leslie and Tyler

So does anyone have any idea what is up with these 2? are they not who they say they are ....like Criminals?
I don't CARE what is up with them. I don't care what is up with Neil/Neal and Leslie. I don't care if Tyler seduces boring Lily. I don't care about Adriana and Noah. I don't care about the detective bird dogging her. I don't care where Devon works. I don't care if Kevin and Chloe lose their house. I don't care which man Sharon bangs next. I don't care if that new guy who lives outside Adam's office door chooses Jack's side or Victor's.

Give me SOMETHING to care about. Please.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:14 AM   #157
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
I don't CARE what is up with them. I don't care what is up with Neil/Neal and Leslie. I don't care if Tyler seduces boring Lily. I don't care about Adriana and Noah. I don't care about the detective bird dogging her. I don't care where Devon works. I don't care if Kevin and Chloe lose their house. I don't care which man Sharon bangs next. I don't care if that new guy who lives outside Adam's office door chooses Jack's side or Victor's.

Give me SOMETHING to care about. Please.
I hear you!! This used to be a can't miss show for me. I can't even say how many I have not watched and not bothered to go back to catch up on later. It's just not the same any more, and not a wonder how the Soaps are a dying breed. All these new characters at once are a big turn off. The history is ignored, and the characters that made the show so important to me aren't featured or placed in dumb storylines. Sorry CBS, but I wouldn't miss it anymore.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Tiggerrn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:51 AM   #158
Cinderumbrella
Wench

I know this might be an unpopular thought BUT I applaud the effort of trying to get some new storylines in there (I just don't care much for the Winters family either.) There are only so many different ways that Jack and Victor can try to mess with each other (how many times has NE and/or Jabot changed hands over the years??) While I like that they will never be friends (or even frenemies) I don't need it to be the only storyline either.

As for the Winters, if they are going to try and give them a compelling storyline, then PLEASE give us something to sink our teeth into. Don't start a storyline tease and then drop it. Either let them have it 100% or don't bother. (and quite honestly, I am getting that way with Devon. DON'T BOTHER!!! His character bores me to tears.)

Honestly, I am looking forward to the drama that Tyler/Lily and potentially Cane/Chelsea can bring. I am sick of Lily always being the "good girl" who looks down on everyone. But so help me, if she cheats too and then plays the victim if Cane does it after....

I am also looking forward to Dylan/Avery/Nick/Sharon triangle that has been hinted at.

I agree the Adrianna/Noah/Dirty Cop thing has been handled poorly. I think that storyline could have had an interesting potential, but it took WAY too long to roll out and now I don't care. (I also don't care for the casting job they did for her.)

I've been watching since 1986, so I am not willing to cross it off my list yet. There is definitely some things happening that I applaud the new writers for. But I feel that have a very short window to make or break the show, and I am hoping for "make it..."
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #159
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US SPOILER!!!

A

Adam regrets reaching out to Victor, the two face off where Adam says he will destroy Victor ensuring he never gets his company back
Sharon tells Nick not to push Noah since it could backfire and Noah could shut them out altogether. Nick takes Sharon's advice, it works
Kevin is in a good mood but Chloe is not, she tells him the money is gone! We see Adrianna showing Noah the money she stole back
Adam tells Sharon what happened, what his plans are and asks if she'll join him against Victor. Sharon tells Adam she will help him
Mason reports back to Victor about how Adam leans on Sharon a lot. Victor plans to remove Sharon so that Adam has no one to lean on
Tucker tells Katherine he is needed in Hong Kong, will leave Genoa City. Tucker tells Katherine he forgives her, then says goodbye

Next - Dylan and Nick meet ; More back and forth between Adam and Chelsea

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #160
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

I am thoroughly convinced they put out a casting call for Carmine..... 20 or so, male, race unimportant, and hired every young man who walked through the door. Carmine, Noah, Fen, the man who lives outside Jack's office, Leslie's brother, the cop from NY. aren't there a few more too? Surely one will sweep up Sharon. Nicki will have a brain tumor or a preterm birth and a young man from the cattle call will be cast for those parts. Probably an elevator repairman to rescue Nicki when she has the baby in the elevator. A cop to work the wreck Victor has heading to rescue Nicki on his way home from the Abbot Cabin.
Green Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #161
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

I don't know why Genoa City Memorial even has a maternity ward. All babies are born at home, at the Abbott cabin or in an elevator. And Olivia delivers the ones that the daddy/purported baby daddy does not. They might want to mix it up a little and have The Guy Who Lives Outside Jack/Adam/Victor's office handle the next emergency baby delivery.

I'd love to see Ghost John deliver one.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #162
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US SPOILER

Adam is not getting much sleep, unable to focus much on work and seems torn between his feelings for Sharon and Chelsea
Sharon has a run in with Dylan when she spills coffee on him, he's looking for Nick's club and asks Sharon if Nick's a good guy
Chelsea buys the Restless Style building and could possibly be working with Jack, this pisses Victoria off (she wanted her gone)
Dylan introduces himself as Mac to Nick, he wants a job and gets one as a bartendar. He has no idea this is Avery's ex
Sharon meets her therapist, discusses work and Adam. Therapist suggest dating since getting involved w/ Adam is not good for her
Nikki gets a letter in the mail then tells Victor she needs to postpone the wedding. Nikki lies about her reasons, looks really worried
Sharon implies to Adam that he shouldn't fight Victor. Adam gives Sharon her invitation to Nick's club, she decides to take Adam

Next - Tyler and Leslie continue to hide something ; Ghost John is back ; Senator reminds Victor of his role in Stephanie's death

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 01-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #163
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US SPOILER!!!

With Jabot expanding into the fashion world Jack asks Neil to head the division. Neil accepts the offer
Tyler tells Leslie he spoke to the senator, thinks they should tell him the truth but Leslie is against this
Victor becomes curious about what the senator is trying to hide, makes calls to find out what its about
Dylan goes to the club, tries to learn more about Nick and Avery. Dylan leaves before Avery can see him
Noah is back to protecting Adrianna, he calls Alex only to ignore him when Alex knocks at the door
Chloe is not happy when Gloria convinces Chelsea to make her a partner in their business venture

Next - Summer confronts Fen for pushing Jamie

Old 01-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #164
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!!!

Lauren accuses Jamie of being the liar, Jamie tells her to open her eyes and see her son is no angel
Michael confronts Fen who says Jamie is after him, trying to hurt him. Michael chose Jamie over him
Summer admits to being Brittini, that she used Fen and bullied Jamie, wishes she could take it back
Lily and claustophobic Tyler become trapped in an elevator. Lily helps him, he tells her about his past
Neil confronts Leslie for hiding things from him, she tells him her mom died and father was abusive
Cane meets Chelsea, loves her work. Anita notices her interest in Cane, encourages her to find a man
Jamie and Fen have a heated confrontation, Jamie is fed up of Fen and Lauren. Jamie is pressing charges!

Next - Dylan and Avery come face to face ; Sharon tells Adam burying himself in work won't get his mind off Chelsea

Old 01-31-2013, 05:52 PM   #165
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 2/11

Abby is back in Genoa City

Cane shows his support for Chelsea

Nikki lets her secret be known to Victoria

Paul goes up against Phyllis regarding the hit and run

Michael attempts to salvage his broken marriage

Wheeler's presence continues to shake Leslie's world

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: