Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
Mickeycrazie
Is no longer TAGLESS!

left camera bag in room 7630 on Wonder

If I could only get my little blue camera bag back. We sailed to Alaska on 8/27/12 returning to Seattle on 9/3/12. Left my little blue camera bag with SD cards in it under the end table closest to the living room area. I wish Jude our stateroom host or someone would just look there or under the bed in case it came out and got kicked under the bed. The SD cards has most of the memories of our Alaska trip that should have included my stepdaughter but she passed from ovarian cancer in July. Our son-in-law & the grand kids 12 & 6 still went on the trip with us. it was nice for all of us to get away and relax just a little after loosing her. Now if I could just get the camera bag back with memories from the trip I would be a blessing.

I have called lost & found 3 times and everytime they haven't seen the bag. So sad. Makes me want to cry.

If anyone reads this and will be in stateroom 7630 on the wonder would you please look for me.

Thanks in advance.
DVC MBR 11/07 ; DTD 97, 01; WL 02, 04 & 06, OKW 00, CBR 03, CSR 04, Wonder 02 & 10; alaska cruise 12; Dream 14; RPR 02 & 04, BC 05, 06 AK 07; SSR 08, 10, 14; DLH 09 DL/DCA 03, 04 & 09; Alunai 12, BLT 13, BWV 14
Mickeycrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
traveln4fun
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeycrazie View Post
If I could only get my little blue camera bag back. We sailed to Alaska on 8/27/12 returning to Seattle on 9/3/12. Left my little blue camera bag with SD cards in it under the end table closest to the living room area. I wish Jude our stateroom host or someone would just look there or under the bed in case it came out and got kicked under the bed. The SD cards has most of the memories of our Alaska trip that should have included my stepdaughter but she passed from ovarian cancer in July. Our son-in-law & the grand kids 12 & 6 still went on the trip with us. it was nice for all of us to get away and relax just a little after loosing her. Now if I could just get the camera bag back with memories from the trip I would be a blessing.

I have called lost & found 3 times and everytime they haven't seen the bag. So sad. Makes me want to cry.

If anyone reads this and will be in stateroom 7630 on the wonder would you please look for me.

Thanks in advance.
I was on the Thanksgiving cruise in a nearby room and asked the room host to check but unfortunately, he didn't find anything. Try calling again, maybe once the guests were officially out of the room he took a better look. Good luck.
traveln4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: