Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
Figment1983
Mouseketeer

Watching football at the resort.

Where is your favorite place to watch football on property and why? I will be staying at Wilderness Lodge and hope to catch the Falcons game at 1pm this Sunday.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:08 AM   #2
Cee
DIS Veteran

The Territory Lounge has big flatscreens in the WL. There is always the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk which has MANY tvs.

Have fun!
Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2012, 06:52 AM   #3
LovesTimone
DIS Veteran

ESPN for sure, typical pub grub and everyone gets excitied and cheers.. I live in HOT-LANTA --- RISE UP-- Go Falcons---
LovesTimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
DieHardJoe
Earning My Ears

We're flying in Monday and (don't tell my wife) I NEED to watch my Pats Monday night. i can always watch in room but was assuming I'd go to ESPN. Any good place at CR? Are there TV's in the lounge at the top of BLT, since that's where we'll be staying. Thanks.
DieHardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #5
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment1983 View Post
Where is your favorite place to watch football on property and why? I will be staying at Wilderness Lodge and hope to catch the Falcons game at 1pm this Sunday.
I'm a Browns fan so there is no favorite place to watch them play on property. WDW is a place that helps me forget my 48 years of misery cheering for them.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
goofy4prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #6
disnut8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment1983 View Post
I also would suggest the ESPN Club as Falcons vs Carolina is not going to be on the local channels. However, if you can see it at the Wilderness Lodge, like a PP suggested, that might be less crowded.

If you want the ESPN Club, get there when they open and tell the host/ess which game you want and they should seat you close to a TV with it on. You will be there early and want to see the whole game so please remember you are taking up a table for a long time. Or, you can go to the bar area.

I would love to see the Falcons go 12-1 and yes, Rise Up, Falcons, Rise Up! Go Dirty Birds!
disnut8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: