Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2013, 05:33 PM   #166
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCWDWMEMBER View Post
I know I love anything Tequila . Can't wait to try it.
Were you drinking tequila when you responded to this? Because you already said that in another post.

Love you Mommy!!!!!

Quote:
Are you calling me sarcastic????
Yep I am
Yes.....yes I am. Although you are not quite as offensive as I am.

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #167
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Have I Fired Anyone Today? No. Why Would I Start With You?

"Have I Fired Anyone Today? No. Why Would I Start With You?"
Joe - Empire Records

Day 2 - Friday November 23, 2012

Now. If I was going to fire someone......I would fire the person at Boardwalk Joe's and start with them!

Here's why. Jeni and I both woke up around 7:20am. We got ourselves ready lickity split, and ate our lovely breakfast.

Mmmmm. Simple and fast. We headed out of our room around 8:20am and went to Boardwalk Joe's for our morning coffee.

Yesterday. Enough regular for one cup. Today. SAME......THING!!!!!!

Did they want to feel the wrath of my ire? I was thinking "person! Two days in a row you have deprived me of caffeinated coffee. Two days!" And then proceeded to cry once again on the Boardwalk.

All right, that's a bit melodramatic. I just filled up my cup with decaf, gave Jeni the leaded coffee and moved on. I feel like they know when I'm coming and decide to just mess with me. Really.

While we were getting cream and sugar for the coffee, a woman and I reached for creamer at the same time. We collided hands and we both apologized and laughed about it. She commented that in the parks, this kind of situation is a madhouse. I commented that if we were in the parks, I would have shoved her out of the way already. We both had a good laugh over that.

After getting our coffee, we headed to the bus stop and just as we were arriving, a Magic Kingdom bus pulled up. Pixie dust!

We arrived in no time, and soon enough, we were seeing this beauty.

No, I was not a good DISer and I did not get fastpasses for anything. I just wanted to see the expansion, so right over there we headed!

Gah! I felt like I had been seeing it from behind the wall for so long, and now I was close! I could almost touch it.

We headed around the corner and were going to take pictures of each other in front of Gaston's statue. But there was a nice CM there, so he took our picture for us.

We had one destination. And that was Ariel's Undersea Adventure.

The queue is incredible! So detailed. And now, having seen the one in Disneyland as well, the WDW one is just amazing in comparison.

And I love the details.

Could you tell I was happy? I was definitely happy!

Jeni was freaking out, because Ariel is her favorite. She was so excited!

I loved the bubble effect.

Haha. I love how Flounder is like "mmmeeeeeepppp!" in this picture.

Ursula! AAAHHHHHH!!!

Money shot!!!

I loved the ride. I am so happy to have another dark ride at the Magic Kingdom. Jeni loved it too, and we both agreed we would go on the ride again later that day.

Up Next: Won't you take me to....DUMBOTOWN!

Danielle

In progress TRs:
Completed TRs:
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-20-2013, 05:19 AM   #168
MeMom
DIS Veteran

I just put pictures of Under the Sea on our report last night, so now I feel like I have ridden twice in two days. Incredible queue, for sure. I enjoyed your pictures.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I have one son and many friends who have great need for it in the mornings. You were kind to give the 'good stuff' to your friend.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:44 AM   #169
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Wonderful pics!
Old 05-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #170
MEK
DIS Veteran

Great picture of Ursula! Love that one!

OK - I would have literally cried if it was my second day trying to get coffee and "NO". I mean - it's named Boardwalk Joe for a reason. Doh! Well, you are a much better woman than I am because I would have had to get a copy of coffee the second I walked into MK. (I caffeine withdrawal with a major headache - not pretty AT ALL!) Next time - just pack coffee and avoid the drama.

You look so cute in your pictures. Yes - you are STILL my Pink!

Glad you both loved LM!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 05-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #171
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Ugh, no real coffee. They're just asking for trouble with that.

I hate to say it (ok maybe I don't hate to say it), but the queue in D-Land seems like an afterthought in comparison to the magnificence that is the queue in WDW.
Oh, and I love the bubble effect. And yes... I'm 5.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #172
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Love the update!

What's with NO coffee? I would have been having someone's head!

Isn't Under the Sea fabulous? I loved it and can't wait to see it on the girls trip in a couple of weeks...they are 8 and 6 and are going to flip over it.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #173
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
I just put pictures of Under the Sea on our report last night, so now I feel like I have ridden twice in two days. Incredible queue, for sure. I enjoyed your pictures.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I have one son and many friends who have great need for it in the mornings. You were kind to give the 'good stuff' to your friend.
Yay! I love that ride so much.

I like coffee, and don't really need it for the caffeine, unless I mentally tell myself I do. Jeni needs it for sure, so I figured I would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Wonderful pics!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Great picture of Ursula! Love that one!

OK - I would have literally cried if it was my second day trying to get coffee and "NO". I mean - it's named Boardwalk Joe for a reason. Doh! Well, you are a much better woman than I am because I would have had to get a copy of coffee the second I walked into MK. (I caffeine withdrawal with a major headache - not pretty AT ALL!) Next time - just pack coffee and avoid the drama.

You look so cute in your pictures. Yes - you are STILL my Pink!

Glad you both loved LM!
That picture of Ursula is one of my favorites for sure! I was like "yeah! That's a money shot!"

Hahaha. I'm fortunate in that I don't drink coffee every day, so I don't need it to operate and don't get caffeine headaches. Jeni does, so I figured I would be the nice person.

Thanks! The pictures turned out really good on this trip, I was really happy. I'll try to look more like a rock star too so I can look more like Pink. Hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Ugh, no real coffee. They're just asking for trouble with that.

I hate to say it (ok maybe I don't hate to say it), but the queue in D-Land seems like an afterthought in comparison to the magnificence that is the queue in WDW.
Oh, and I love the bubble effect. And yes... I'm 5.
Aren't they though? I'm surprised that there hadn't been a major uprising at that point.

It is an afterthought. What they did in DL was different though. They installed the ride in an existing area, and where they put it, I understand it would look weird there. But still, Florida's is much better.

Clearly....I am 5 too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Love the update!

What's with NO coffee? I would have been having someone's head!

Isn't Under the Sea fabulous? I loved it and can't wait to see it on the girls trip in a couple of weeks...they are 8 and 6 and are going to flip over it.
It was getting ridiculous. And I am patient, but only when I need to be, so I wasn't about to wait around for the new coffee to arrive. I know, that sounds bad!!

I adore Under the Sea. I could ride it over and over again. You're going to have so much fun with the girls! They going to love it. We're taking the boys in the summer, but I don't think they'll be as enamored with it.

Danielle

In progress TRs:
Completed TRs:
Old 05-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #175
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
Love your NFL photos !! Ahhhh, I can't WAIT for that coaster to be done !!
I'm so excited about it too! I can't wait for them to finish.

Danielle

In progress TRs:
Completed TRs:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:15 AM   #176
burly
DIS Veteran

Thank goodness i don't drink coffee....so many problems in WDW with the coffee situations.
BUT....i drink hot tea. Issues there too. sigh. Why can't they just magically have every single thing we need, and when we need it????

Can't wait to ride the new Little Mermaid ride.....

KIM
Old 05-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #177
Devilsangel7681
Mouseketeer

Wow, two days and no coffee! What are they thinking? I would have probably died and found coffee anywhere possible! Starbucks an hour away? Sure lol

Glad you enjoyed the new Little Mermaid ride, I can't wait to ride it in October. Looks awesome! I have been out of the loop I guess, what is the NFL coaster they are building? I am assuming this isn't a football ride?? DOH

Loved your happy picture in your happy place ;-)
Old 05-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #178
DVCWDWMEMBER
DIS Veteran

I can't wait to see the new Fantasyland Expansion......Yeah our trip is getting closer and closer
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 WL:12/14 SSR: 2/15 AK: 8/15 DLH

Old 05-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #179
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by burly View Post
Thank goodness i don't drink coffee....so many problems in WDW with the coffee situations.
BUT....i drink hot tea. Issues there too. sigh. Why can't they just magically have every single thing we need, and when we need it????

Can't wait to ride the new Little Mermaid ride.....

KIM
Be glad you don't drink coffee. There were definitely issues. And I'm not even a consistent coffee drinker!

You'll love the Little Mermaid when you get a chance to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsangel7681 View Post
Wow, two days and no coffee! What are they thinking? I would have probably died and found coffee anywhere possible! Starbucks an hour away? Sure lol

Glad you enjoyed the new Little Mermaid ride, I can't wait to ride it in October. Looks awesome! I have been out of the loop I guess, what is the NFL coaster they are building? I am assuming this isn't a football ride?? DOH

Loved your happy picture in your happy place ;-)
I know, it was almost getting to the point of ridiculous with the coffee.

Hahahahaha. Your NFL comment made me chuckle. The coaster that they're building is a Seven Dwarves Mine Train. The specs on it are really cool. I can't wait until it's completed.

Quote:
I can't wait to see the new Fantasyland Expansion......Yeah our trip is getting closer and closer
I can't wait either. You're going to love it. You and Dad are not allowed to see it without me!

Danielle

In progress TRs:
Completed TRs:
Old 05-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #180
DVCWDWMEMBER
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post

I can't wait either. You're going to love it. You and Dad are not allowed to see it without me!

You mean we have to wait until you get there 2 whole days after us before we can go to check out the new fantasyland expansion?????
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 WL:12/14 SSR: 2/15 AK: 8/15 DLH

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: