Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #346
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

I thought I had quoted Jordan's post, but I guess not. I vote you keep your schedule the way it is and just use the FP+ at DHS. It is not worth $100 to get FP to 4 attractions, in my opinion, especially in MK. What did you decide to do?

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-Coronado Springs and AKV Kidani Feb 2015 All Star Music April 2015 AKV Jambo and BWV Oct 2015 POFQ
Valgoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #347
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post
Don't have time to read thru right now, just checking in from Epcot!

Quick note for anyone planning in eating lunch at BOG: I did yesterday, and the food was fantastic, but be warned they close off the line around 2:30-2:45 to enter. It took about 20 minutes after getting in line to even order, then eating time, and they need you out to set up for dinner. So don't wait too long to get in line for it!
Yay for eating lunch at BOG!!! You are like an explorer we sent out to investigate before the rest of us go.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-Coronado Springs and AKV Kidani Feb 2015 All Star Music April 2015 AKV Jambo and BWV Oct 2015 POFQ
Valgoof is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #348
geckodani
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leianne View Post
I need to share my secret. My DH and I left last Saturday to an all inclusive to Punta Cana, and today we woke up in ORLANDO!!!!!!! We hated the resort we were staying at. It was beautiful, but we were sick from the food and the terrible liquor. The entertainment was nothing like Disney, SO WE PLANNED A SECRET ADVENTURE! we took the next flight to Miami and had a quick road trip to Orlando and booked our room on the way. TONIGHT WE GO TO MVMCP!!!!! We cant tell anyone because our family and friends dont understand. Only you all will understand. So we are here now and leave on Sunday!!!! We plan to do epcot and HS on Saturday. phew! I feel better now. Crazy huh!??
There is nothing I don't love about this post. Well, except for the bad Punta Cana experience. Have a blast in Disney!!

zOMG 10 days over here. I can NOT keep up with this thread!

Trying to decide whether or not to do online check in. And my new shoes I got a month ago are not working out. Do you think it's possible to break in a pair of shoes in a week?
geckodani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:49 AM   #349
Mom2Cody06
DIS Veteran

Just read a post on wdwmagic about FLE opening and it looks like the enchanted forest won't be open on my MK day (12/5). Grrr. Hoping its open the night before so we can at least ride the Little Mermaid. Oh well I still get to have breakfast in the castle that morning and we'll hit any MK things we missed the night before and head to HS. And if we get HS done on 12/5 we'll hop from AK to MK on 12/6.

DCL , 4 day cruise 9/7-9/11/2008
WDW All Star Sports 9/11-9/14/2008
WDW POR 9/11-9/18/2011
WDW POP 12/3-12/8/2012 (10th wedding anniversary)
WDW POR 9/22-9/28/2013

Mom2Cody06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #350
phins_jazy
You might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun. Don't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phins_jazy View Post
the local radio station is giving away a disney cruise in just a few minutes. I am on pins and needles to see if I won. Like I can fit in another disney trip this month.
Boo....I didn't win. Oh well, at least I'm still going to WDW

phins_jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #351
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2travel
Good morning!

So my chuckle of the morning came from DS. I had left some MVMCP info on the table for my parents to see, including the party map. DS is eating his breakfast and says, "is it wrong that I know where all these restaurants are?" I guess I'm training them right
Where is the map for MVMCP located? I need to print that!
Old 11-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #352
PrincessAurora27
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksromack View Post
Where is the map for MVMCP located? I need to print that!
http://allears.net/tp/holiday-images/MVMCP2012.pdf

I need to print it too!

PrincessAurora27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #353
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leianne
I need to share my secret. My DH and I left last Saturday to an all inclusive to Punta Cana, and today we woke up in ORLANDO!!!!!!! We hated the resort we were staying at. It was beautiful, but we were sick from the food and the terrible liquor. The entertainment was nothing like Disney, SO WE PLANNED A SECRET ADVENTURE! we took the next flight to Miami and had a quick road trip to Orlando and booked our room on the way. TONIGHT WE GO TO MVMCP!!!!! We cant tell anyone because our family and friends dont understand. Only you all will understand. So we are here now and leave on Sunday!!!! We plan to do epcot and HS on Saturday. phew! I feel better now. Crazy huh!??
What fun! I love impromptu adventures!
Old 11-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #354
Disney_Fanatic
Mouseketeer

Hello December DISers! We have finally decided to book our first Christmas trip to WDW! We will be staying at POP, arriving late night on Dec 19 until Dec 26. Can't wait!

Thanks for putting such a great thread together. I'm sure there's a lot to read and learn to preapare ourselves for the busiest time of the year at WDW.

Feb 2015- POFQ (Planning in progress), Oct 2015 - HKDL (Wedding), Oct 2015 - Tokyo Disney Resort & WDW CR (Honeymoon)
May 2014 - POP, Dec 2014 - HKDL
Dec 2013 - POFQ (Got engaged at WDW!), Sep 2013 - POP, July 2013 - Disneyland CA
Dec 2012 - POFQ (1st Christmas Trip and MVMCP), Oct 2012 - HKDL, Sep 2012 - Disneyland CA (CarsLand!), Jun 2012 - CR (Amazing trip with DxDP)
Sep 2011 - POP and Dec 2011 - HKDL
Sep 2009 - SSR (FD + Upgrade from POP + Our 1st MNSSHP), Mar 2009 - HKDL
Aug 2008 - POP, Mar 2008 - HKDL
May 2007 - GF (Segway Tour + Fireworks Cruise) and Dec 2007 - Disneyland CA
Dec 2006 - Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL), Sept 2006 - Disneyland CA and Jul 2006 - POP (last trip to WDW with my Mom)
Aug 2005 - POP and May 2005 - Off Site
Nov 2003 - Off Site and Feb 2003 - Disneyland CA
Nov 2002 - POFQ, Jul 1996 - Tokyo Disney Resort
Jul 1994 - Disneyland CA, Jul 1992 - Off Site
Jul 1991 - Disneyland Resort Paris, Jul 1988 - Disneyland CA

Disney_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #355
jwgm2012
Geaux Saints!

morning everyone

this is me... to the 1000th power!

Just printed my boarding pass!

Have 2 1/2 hours of work left!

DBF just booked us in Austin for tonight at the Omni with a Priceline deal of $65! (We won't go into the fact that he just now decided we're going to Austin tonight - could be worse, right? He could've decided that later today like 4pm...)

I'm about to make our reservation for the shuttle from MCO to the Hilton (for anyone interested - each person, roundtrip is $34 - but you buy roundtrip in advance. If you buy one way tickets then it's $21 each way = $42 roundtrip per person)

Still need to pack, drop our Golden off at doggie daycare, eye appt for me, mani/pedi, DBF's mom's birthday dinner and um, get to Austin... I figure if we make good time we can be in Austin by 10pm... plenty of time before our 5am wake up call...

yay for Disney tomorrow!
jwgm2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #356
1stvisit0909
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Fanatic View Post
Hello December DISers! We have finally decided to book our first Christmas trip to WDW! We will be staying at POP, arriving late night on Dec 19 until Dec 26. Can't wait!

Thanks for putting such a great thread together. I'm sure there's a lot to read and learn to preapare ourselves for the busiest time of the year at WDW.
Welcome!! There is a lot to read and learn, but dont let the debbie downers scare you ok? There are a LOT of people on here (not this thread) but the DIS in general with negative opinions about Christmas time, but there are just as many with positive. I choose to pay attention to the positive, and what I have learned is for the sake of all you consider special - EARLY MORNINGS! So our plan is opening the parks every day but one (our off day) and only staying late late one (night before our off day). Good luck!

Coronado Springs 2014 PTR
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time TR POFQ 2012 OKW 09
1stvisit0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #357
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSock
I just thought ..... I am so obsessed with everyone elses 'how many days ...' that I haven't even looked at mine.

I knew I went soon .... some time in the future ... probably next week.

I have 6 days

*screams*
Yikes! Get out your suitcase Hun!
Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #358
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength
Don't have time to read thru right now, just checking in from Epcot!

Quick note for anyone planning in eating lunch at BOG: I did yesterday, and the food was fantastic, but be warned they close off the line around 2:30-2:45 to enter. It took about 20 minutes after getting in line to even order, then eating time, and they need you out to set up for dinner. So don't wait too long to get in line for it!
Yeah! Another live report! Good info about BOG! We plan on getting there by 11 am!
Old 11-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #359
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAurora27
Thanks'. I've been putting off printing and now I can't remember what I still need to do
Old 11-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #360
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Fanatic

What fun to throw together a last minute trip! No time to freak out......just have to pack and go!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: