Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 AM   #211
party-of-five
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt_mom View Post
There were two numbers on my tags and I tried both. As well as two different email addresses that I have with Disney.
Bummer, sorry they didn't work. Some have mentioned inquiring at the DME service counter. Maybe worth asking. I just looked at the information I received, but don't see a phone number to call. Sorry.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #212
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by party-of-five View Post
Bummer, sorry they didn't work. Some have mentioned inquiring at the DME service counter. Maybe worth asking. I just looked at the information I received, but don't see a phone number to call. Sorry.
Thanks, maybe I'll ask when we get there Sunday. Its not a huge deal, but it would be fun to try out.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #213
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt_mom
We are going to be there next week as well and I went to the site and put in our number and got the error message. Anybody get the error message and then later get in?
Yes! I got there error several times but then finally got in. Don't give up!

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #214
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohj80 View Post
Did you try once a day or several times a day or what? I have tried several times this morning with no luck. I didn't know if I should keep trying today or wait until tomorrow and try again.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #215
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Did you try once a day or several times a day or what? I have tried several times this morning with no luck. I didn't know if I should keep trying today or wait until tomorrow and try again.
If it makes you feel any better, the DVC member reservation website is also not working.

In general, Disney websites are terrible.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #216
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghtx View Post
If it makes you feel any better, the DVC member reservation website is also not working.

In general, Disney websites are terrible.
It was supposed to be back up at 10:00 though right? So maybe when it does finally come back up that will affect this because we are staying on our DVC points.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #217
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It was supposed to be back up at 10:00 though right? So maybe when it does finally come back up that will affect this because we are staying on our DVC points.
Yup, 10am is the announced time, but as of 11:20 it's still down.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #218
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt_mom

All same day, but suggest waiting until all Disney sites are up again.

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #219
DbleTheFun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
All same day, but suggest waiting until all Disney sites are up again.
OK DVC Owners who got the invite. Question- Are your tags for ME showing a different reservation number than your DVC reservation number? I know this can sometimes be wonky (With the DVC reservation number- it never seems to match any other reservation number ie; in DCL cruises etc.) Im wondering it they shorten the number in the ME system, or if there is any magical way of knowing what my ME reservation number would be. I checked my ME confirmation email and there is no mention of a ME specific reservation number... and I still have no yellow tags (not a big deal, I normally will just pick them up at check in at airport- it happens alot for Canadians and our mail!!!)

Im so frustrated that it wont take my reservation number, that Im thinking this is the only thing... if perhaps there is ANOTHER number associated to the booking specific to ME.

Ideas???
WDW April '04, WDW May '05, WDW Dec. '07, DCL Wonder May '08, WDW at SSR May '08, WDW at SSR Dec. '08, DLR at GCC Sept. '09, WDW at KVAK Dec. '09, WDW at SSR May '10, WDW at SSR Dec '10, DCL Wonder + 5 days at GCV April '11, WDW at SSR Dec. '11, May '12 at BLT. DCL Dream & SSR Dec '12. SSR/BLT & DCL Dream Dec '13.
DbleTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #220
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleTheFun

OK DVC Owners who got the invite. Question- Are your tags for ME showing a different reservation number than your DVC reservation number? I know this can sometimes be wonky (With the DVC reservation number- it never seems to match any other reservation number ie; in DCL cruises etc.) Im wondering it they shorten the number in the ME system, or if there is any magical way of knowing what my ME reservation number would be. I checked my ME confirmation email and there is no mention of a ME specific reservation number... and I still have no yellow tags (not a big deal, I normally will just pick them up at check in at airport- it happens alot for Canadians and our mail!!!)

Im so frustrated that it wont take my reservation number, that Im thinking this is the only thing... if perhaps there is ANOTHER number associated to the booking specific to ME.

Ideas???
My ME tags have two different numbers. Both came up error. I called DVC and ticketing to see if there was any way I was missing something. DVC was not aware of the testing. Ticketing told me it was only select people, and that maybe DVC was not included in the test. I have not heard many say they didn't get it, and of the ones who didn't, it seems many are DVC. Disappointing! Let us know if you figure it out.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #221
DbleTheFun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333disneymom View Post
My ME tags have two different numbers. Both came up error. I called DVC and ticketing to see if there was any way I was missing something. DVC was not aware of the testing. Ticketing told me it was only select people, and that maybe DVC was not included in the test. I have not heard many say they didn't get it, and of the ones who didn't, it seems many are DVC. Disappointing! Let us know if you figure it out.
When I talked to DVC they too said adamently that there was no testing going on in the month of December. Good thing I wasnt standing in front of them or they would have seen my eyes roll.

Then I called Ticketing, and they were no help either- but they DID transfer me to ME directly. Talked to them there, and there was a small glitch (my flight number was wrong so it couldnt acknowledge my reservation as firm) so she adjusted... Im hoping that with that change, in the next 24 hours I will indeed be able to log in. (WISHFULL THINKING IM SURE).

Side note, they have my name a bit wonky on my DVC Contract (Whomever first did up our Contract put a _ between the "Mc" and the "last part of my name"... it's a pain... but never been a big deal. The girl at ME said to make sure whenever I am referencing my ME reservation, that I have to go by EXACTLY how my name is spelled on my DVC Member card... so just in case this helps others. (Even if you spelled your name differently on your ME reservation)

Fingers crossed that helps someone else... and that the fixing of my flight number does it for me on my reservation.
WDW April '04, WDW May '05, WDW Dec. '07, DCL Wonder May '08, WDW at SSR May '08, WDW at SSR Dec. '08, DLR at GCC Sept. '09, WDW at KVAK Dec. '09, WDW at SSR May '10, WDW at SSR Dec '10, DCL Wonder + 5 days at GCV April '11, WDW at SSR Dec. '11, May '12 at BLT. DCL Dream & SSR Dec '12. SSR/BLT & DCL Dream Dec '13.
DbleTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #222
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

Well I went to lunch hoping that when I came back the DVC site would be back up and maybe that would allow me to log in to the fastpass+ site but neither has happened. I'll just keep trying.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #223
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

The DVC site just came back up but the regular site is still down. Still no luck on the fastpass+. I'll keep trying though.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #224
Bamagal
Mouseketeer

We are a party of 6 staying at POP in 2 rooms. My room, party of 3, was selected for fastpass + but sadly the other room did not. Really bummed my parents wont get to see my daughter meet the Princesses and Belle.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #225
jfelcie
Mouseketeer

We were picked and are DVC members. In earlier posts others received passes and were also DVC members. I am happy that DVC is included!

jfelcie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: