Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #181
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
We'll be there on all of those days. But you'll still get to take advantage more than we will.

Besides, all anyone gets to take advantage on this test is 2 days.

My friend who did get the invitation also had to swap a couple park days. She was really shocked when she found a Tusker House available on the day she needed to move it.

Lots of ADRs moving around these days. Give it a try.
I looked and I could swap my AK day with my MK day and still be able to have ADRs at the same restaurants. I'm just nervous about changing my MK day to Saturday. Saturday never seems to be a great day to tour the Magic Kingdom.

I don't know what to do!!!!

It is also turning out to be a giant pain to try and coordinate ride times with the people on the other reservation.

Last edited by maxiesmom; 12-02-2012 at 04:23 PM.
maxiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #182
Twindisneykids
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tltorrez View Post
You can determine whether or not you're in the test by entering your reservation number (as printed on your DME tags) into the FP website. You don't have to wait for the cards. There is an FAQ on the site that explains how to pick up the cards in the World.
Could you please tell me how to find the website to put our DME # into. I hope we are included!

Thanks

Twindisneykids is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #183
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiesmom

I looked and I could swap my AK day with my MK day and still be able to have ADRs at the same restaurants. I'm just nervous about changing my MK day to Saturday. Saturday never seems to be a great day to tour the Magic Kingdom.

I don't know what to do!!!!

It is also turning out to be a giant pain to try and coordinate ride times with the people on the other reservation.
If you're on a lower crowd day now, stick with it. I would not go to MK on that Saturday just to get 4 FPs.
Tltorrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #184
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twindisneykids

Could you please tell me how to find the website to put our DME # into. I hope we are included!

Thanks
https://fastpassplus.disney.go.com/
Old 12-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #185
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tltorrez View Post
If you're on a lower crowd day now, stick with it. I would not go to MK on that Saturday just to get 4 FPs.
I agree with that. The difference between Saturday with FP+ and Thursday or Friday without FP+ just wouldn't be worth it.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #186
DbleTheFun
DIS Veteran

Disappointing. We are traveling Dec 9-16th and registered for ME. We havent gotten an email, and our reservation number (DVC) into the website and just keep getting an error message.

I had really hoped that since we were using ME and staying onsite during the test period, that we would have been invited.

WDW April '04, WDW May '05, WDW Dec. '07, DCL Wonder May '08, WDW at SSR May '08, WDW at SSR Dec. '08, DLR at GCC Sept. '09, WDW at KVAK Dec. '09, WDW at SSR May '10, WDW at SSR Dec '10, DCL Wonder + 5 days at GCV April '11, WDW at SSR Dec. '11, May '12 at BLT. DCL Dream & SSR Dec '12. SSR/BLT & DCL Dream Dec '13.
DbleTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #187
alm1211
Earning My Ears

We got ours on Saturday and I signed up quickly! Kind of like making an appointment to ride. I was thinking twice about my selections today and went back into the system to see if I could get different rides or times and all options had changed. I picked the Barnstorm, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid and Thunder Mt Railroad in MK and TT, Toy Story and Little Mermaid show in HS.

Not sure what their plan is about how to offer this. Personally, I don't think I'd pay for this option especially during the dates we are going. We are not a very scheduled park touring family. One meal reservation a day is about all I like to do. Excited to try this, nonetheless!
alm1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #188
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleTheFun
Disappointing. We are traveling Dec 9-16th and registered for ME. We havent gotten an email, and our reservation number (DVC) into the website and just keep getting an error message.

I had really hoped that since we were using ME and staying onsite during the test period, that we would have been invited.

We are going the same dates and didn't receive anything either. We are also signed up for ME and are DVC.We received the same error message. If you figure out how to log in correctly, please report back. I'll do the same.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:56 AM   #189
LostSock
Mickey is my main man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleTheFun View Post

Not everybody got it. I'm Dec 8th-14th and signed up for ME and have been trying every day. It seems like we are the minority.

1992: Off Site |1995: All Star Music |1996: All Star Music |1997: All Star Music |1998: Coronado Springs |
2000: All Star Music
|2001: Off Site |2005: All Star Music |2007: College Program (World of Dis & BBBoutique) |
2011: All Star Movies (Honeymoon!)
|2012: All Star Sports |2012: Pop Century
LostSock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #190
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleTheFun

Tip: Use the number that is on your yellow DME tags. There are other variations if the number on different materials but it has to be that one.

Also, they clearly pulled the DME list a couple weeks ago so if you added or changed recently, those changes will not be reflected.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:46 AM   #191
CaliKT
Mouseketeer

Yes, not everyone has been selected. We are staying onsite and have not made any changes to our ME reservation. I've tried inputting both our ME reservation # and our resort reservation #, and no go.

CaliKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #192
reiella
DIS Veteran

In line to enter Epcot, cast members saying Test Track is opening with park.

I blame my lack of consciousness for misposting, bah.

Last edited by reiella; 12-04-2012 at 12:09 PM.
reiella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #193
DisneyDudet
Disney Music Addict!

I called about 15-20 min ago to add my missing guest. They said it could take up to 24 hours to update in the system and that, if you made FP+ ressies already, that they would have to be canceled for the new guest to show up. She said that it can take up to 24 hours for the new guest to show up, but sometimes it can take an hour. I went to cancel our current reservations to get the ball rolling, and as soon as I did, my guest showed up! Less than 5 min! I reserved the same exact times for DHS and there was only a change of 15 min on the MK times I chose, so we stuck with it! We are going to do MK on Saturday, but my last window ends at 220, so we will high tail it out as soon as we get the last ride completed. I was attempting to avoid Saturday at MK, but since I can guarantee a few rides, I'll suffer through it. These are just 2 days out of my 7 and I have MK a few more times scheduled, so no biggie. It will be interesting to see how it works on a busy day!

Morgan, RN
Next up:
Princess Half Marathon- CSR and AKL-K
Off Site-6/90, 1/03, 6/09, 8/09, 2/11 POFQ-6/92, 12/08, ASMu-6/95, POR-6/97, 6/00, FW, 6/02, BWI-6/02, 2/13, Dolphin-6/03, 10/13 AKL-12/03, 12/05, 12/10, 2/11, 2/12 WL-5-6/05, ASSp-1/06, Swan-10/07, POP-9/08, 1/09, 4-5/09, 1/12, 12/12, ASMo-1/10, CBR-3/09, OKW-12/09, 3/10, 1/11, 6/11, BLT-6/10, 12/12, 10/13 Kidani-5/11, AoA-10/13,DLR-6/06, 9/09, 9/10, 9/11, 12/11, 9/12 DLParis-12/07, DCL-Wonder-5/02, 6/08 Magic-1/07, 6/09, Dream-2/11, Fantasy- 5/12, 10/13
"Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." Sam Eagle (Muppet 3D)

Proud DVC Owner at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort!

DisneyDudet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #194
Qwackertoo
Mouseketeer

Just signed up my days & times. We are Dec.. 10th thru 18th.

I signed up for HS the 14th for ToT and Toy Story was hoping for Fantasmic option.

Signed up for MK the 15th for Wishes, MSEP, afternoon Parade Dreams Come True and Voyage of Little Mermaid.

I'm hoping Tue Wed & Thur will be low crowd days and we can pretty much do what we want, maybe party Tues night then figure these will help with higher crowd levels Fri & Sat. and hope for the best come Sun & Mon. 16th & 17th.

Wonder where you go to get "in" for preferred seating at MK? Near front of Castle but where and how early, they say they expire after 30 minutes.

Thanks for any tips.
All-Star Sports December '03
Pop Century 60's - May '04 - Mother's Day Trip!!!
Port Orleans Riverside - Oct. '04
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Dec. '04
Caribbean Beach - Kids Band Trip - April '11
All-Star Movies - Mom/Daughter Celebrate 1st Semester of College Trip - December '12
Qwackertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #195
czmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwackertoo View Post
Wonder where you go to get "in" for preferred seating at MK? Near front of Castle but where and how early, they say they expire after 30 minutes.

Thanks for any tips.
I am wondering this too, as we signed up for the parades as well. It does say to be there between 6:40-6:55 for MSEP and 2:40-3:00 for Celebrate a Dream Come true. And I am curious how crowded this reserved area will be....like will it still be 3 rows deep and my young kids won't be able to see?? Maybe someone who knows more can jump in!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: