Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 02:34 AM   #1
MichyDLP
Earning My Ears

Internet

Does anyone know if there are any public use pc's anywhere in DLP, in any of the hotels or the village? And how much it costs to use them if there are any? Thanks
MichyDLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

There isn't anything in the Village or around. The nearest internet cafés would be in Paris.

The hotel business centers might have the possibility to let you go on the internet but I'd have no idea of cost and probability

If you wanted to print a flight confirmation or something like that many hotels will do it free of charge if you ask at reception

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 03:39 AM   #3
zavandor
DIS Veteran

McDonalds and Starbucks at the Village have free WiFi. If you need just to check the email a smartphone could be enough.
zavandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #4
MichyDLP
Earning My Ears

Thanks guys! I've recently changed bank accounts and my wages are due to be paid in on Friday but I'm not sure which account it's going 2 go into. As long as I can get connected on my phone we should be ok!!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
jillrobinson
I will be very angry if there are any attractions or places off limits
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba
My real persona is maleficent mum

Disney's Hotel Santa Fe has pay-per-minute internet kiosks in its first-floor Observatory. Climb the steps between the entrance to La Cantina and Rio Grande Bar to find it. (info from dlpmagic website)

Hotel Cheyenne has pay-per-minute pc's on the ground floor just off reception follow the signs for the toilets. I'm pretty sure these took 2 euro coins, I used them during our October 2009 trip which coincided with the fuel shortages and meant I had to keep checking our flight home was still on.

Have read recently that there is free wifi inside the train station but not had chance to check it out yet.
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

jillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
MichyDLP
Earning My Ears

Thanks jillrobinson that's a great help. We're staying in the Cheyenne so it's good to know if I'm having any trouble with access on my phone that there's the option of the pay per use facilities.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillrobinson View Post
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe has pay-per-minute internet kiosks in its first-floor Observatory. Climb the steps between the entrance to La Cantina and Rio Grande Bar to find it. (info from dlpmagic website)

Hotel Cheyenne has pay-per-minute pc's on the ground floor just off reception follow the signs for the toilets. I'm pretty sure these took 2 euro coins, I used them during our October 2009 trip which coincided with the fuel shortages and meant I had to keep checking our flight home was still on.

Have read recently that there is free wifi inside the train station but not had chance to check it out yet.
Now that's interesting re the hotels - will have to go and see if they are still all there and report back with prices

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:12 AM   #8
jillrobinson
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba

I found the Cheyenne ones totally by accident and only because I was desperate for the loo when we checked in.
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

Old 12-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #9
nl's mummy
Mouseketeer

I stood outside the cinema and picked up their wifi
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #10
MichyDLP
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say thank you to jillrobinson - there was indeed a pay per use computer beside the phones on the way to the toilets in the Cheyenne's reception. ¬1 got us 6min access which was ample time to check my account.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #11
jillrobinson
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba

You're very welcome, happy to have helped

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: