Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #271
MissPrice
Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

Great TR as always! I love following along with your family. Can't wait for part 3 I hope you had a great Holiday!! -Amanda
Old 12-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #272
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
Great TR as always! I love following along with your family. Can't wait for part 3 I hope you had a great Holiday!! -Amanda
Thanks for following along, Amanda !! Hope to see you on the next one !!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #273
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing another great TR with us! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip - you're going back SO soon!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #274
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Thanks for sharing another great TR with us! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip - you're going back SO soon!!!
Thanks for following along, Sara !!! Yes, we got back three weeks from today !! Can't wait to get out of town again !!
Old 12-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #275
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great wrap-up, Susan. I enjoyed following another one of your TR's. that you are going back in January to celebrate your birthday.

I couldn't agree with you more...if you love Disney, everyone should experience the Osborne Lights at least once in their lifetime. Spectacular.

I just wrote the guy that we rented our DVC points from last year to see if he will have any available for us for our August trip. Keep your fingers crossed.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #276
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great wrap-up, Susan. I enjoyed following another one of your TR's. that you are going back in January to celebrate your birthday.

I couldn't agree with you more...if you love Disney, everyone should experience the Osborne Lights at least once in their lifetime. Spectacular.

I just wrote the guy that we rented our DVC points from last year to see if he will have any available for us for our August trip. Keep your fingers crossed.
I am really getting stoked about our trip coming up.

Yes, the Osborne lights are seriously amazing !!

Fingers crossed for you !! We are trying to figure out a good time for us to go this summer as well. Probably July ......
Old 12-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #277
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Just got caught up on your last day, and I'm never going to remember everything I wanted to comment on! This was a fast moving TR!

Isn't New Fantasyland amazing? I loved seeing all of your photos of it, just brought back the wonderful memories of being there almost 2 months ago! We didn't see Ariel's Grotto, so I liked seeing your pictures of it, it's so adorable! Maybe I'll go visit Ariel in February, if I can drag my niece to meet the princesses!

Can't believe you are going back in 3 weeks already! Looking forward to the next TR, hopefully I'll have more DIS time by then and I'll be better with commenting!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 12-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #278
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Just got caught up on your last day, and I'm never going to remember everything I wanted to comment on! This was a fast moving TR!

I still can't get around very well, so I have nothing better to do than update every day. It makes me happy

Isn't New Fantasyland amazing? I loved seeing all of your photos of it, just brought back the wonderful memories of being there almost 2 months ago! We didn't see Ariel's Grotto, so I liked seeing your pictures of it, it's so adorable! Maybe I'll go visit Ariel in February, if I can drag my niece to meet the princesses!

Yes !! The New Fantasyland IS amazing !!

Drag her ?? You mean she wouldn't want to ?? Ariel was amazing to us this trip. She asked DD lots of questions and she was truly beautiful. I just loved her !!

Can't believe you are going back in 3 weeks already! Looking forward to the next TR, hopefully I'll have more DIS time by then and I'll be better with commenting!
I am really looking forward to going back. Yes, I hope to see you on my new TR as well !!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:11 PM   #279
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Having to use dvc points for a birthday trip seems like such a difficult problem to deal with. Who am I kidding, I'm jealous, have a great time!!!

I love the Christmas feel about the parks. I've seen it 2 years in a row now and I'm spoiled. I know I'll miss it next year and I only hope to have a chance to get back there again for Christmas sometime in the future!

Good job on the TR and I look forward to seeing what you do next month!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #280
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Having to use dvc points for a birthday trip seems like such a difficult problem to deal with. Who am I kidding, I'm jealous, have a great time!!!

It really is a hardship. Thanks for feeling bad for me.

We are looking forward to it.

I love the Christmas feel about the parks. I've seen it 2 years in a row now and I'm spoiled. I know I'll miss it next year and I only hope to have a chance to get back there again for Christmas sometime in the future!

For realz. Christmas at Disney is the absolute best.

Good job on the TR and I look forward to seeing what you do next month!
Yes, hope to see you on the next TR
Old 12-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #281
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Looking forward to your next TR already! I bet you're so excited... it's so soon! CRAZY!
Old 12-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #283
SnowWitch
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for the trip report. Our group will be traveling over Turkey day 2013 so your report was very helpful. We will be traveling Nov. 26- Dec 7 staying at the BWV's in a studio the first 5 nights then switching to a one bdrm the last 6 nights. Dxdp whilest in the studio and reg DP while in the 1 bdrm.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #284
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWitch View Post
Thanks so much for the trip report. Our group will be traveling over Turkey day 2013 so your report was very helpful. We will be traveling Nov. 26- Dec 7 staying at the BWV's in a studio the first 5 nights then switching to a one bdrm the last 6 nights. Dxdp whilest in the studio and reg DP while in the 1 bdrm.
That sounds like and AMAZING Thanksgiving to me !! Wow !! I know you must be excited. We stayed at the Boardwalk last Thanksgiving and I REALLY enjoyed staying there during the holiday. Lots to see and do and the Boardwalk was hopping !!!
Old 12-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #285
SnowWitch
DIS Veteran

DD#2 is actually turning 7 on the 29th so its a birthday trip. She loves the BWV's! She and DD#1, who will be 8, love the performers on the BW. She got to pick resort and I love saving points on the stan view at 11 months out so everyone is happy. I know what you mean about staying at a more quiet resort, we have learned to love OKW. Stayed there the last 2 trips and loved the removed location!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: