Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #3466
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars
 
Ziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 698

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGhosts View Post
Please remind me where the refillable mug stations are at YC/BC!
Have a look here, it will be the same places where you pick up a mug

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=14
__________________
Ziggy is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #3467
GGGhosts
Earning My Ears
 
GGGhosts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 65

Thanks Ziggy. I was hoping Ale and Compass was included (even if only till noon!)
GGGhosts is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #3468
EagleScout
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 476

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout
Regarding the mde app update for droid, to be clear, for me at least, I had to go to google play store and do a manual update. Bananas again! (Still not sure what that means exactly)
And it looks like they are still only linking dining reservations, not resort reservations, which is consistent with a little "blurb" on the google update site saying other reservation link functions "coming soon"
EagleScout is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #3469
EagleScout
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 476

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS

Echo teena's good wishes for you - hope safe travels from fellow nyer
EagleScout is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #3470
jemh628
Mouseketeer
 
jemh628's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout

And it looks like they are still only linking dining reservations, not resort reservations, which is consistent with a little "blurb" on the google update site saying other reservation link functions "coming soon"
My resort reservations are listed for May as are all my dining. I wonder why some things work for some and not others, even with the website.
__________________
>
jemh628 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #3471
msjprincess
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,836

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
Regarding the mde app update for droid, to be clear, for me at least, I had to go to google play store and do a manual update. Bananas again! (Still not sure what that means exactly)
Thanks for that info. The app has never worked for me, when I opened it I just got a black screen. I just updated it manually and now it works.
msjprincess is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:07 AM   #3472
BCV23


Loves the magic of the trains
Would enjoy a magical meal at the castle
Loves the name Hatuey!
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18,918

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
Sitting at JFK...ready to go! Feels good to leave freezing for warmt
Have a wonderful trip, nannette!
__________________
BCV23 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #3473
BCV23


Loves the magic of the trains
Would enjoy a magical meal at the castle
Loves the name Hatuey!
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18,918

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCV23 View Post

Does anyone know if Periwigs has reopened?

__________________
BCV23 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #3474
EagleScout
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 476

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemh628

My resort reservations are listed for May as are all my dining. I wonder why some things work for some and not others, even with the website.
Jemh - my resort reservations are listed for my mde website account, just not for the mde app on droid because there does not seem to be a place for it. And I am still not sure how I am going to be able to do fp+ for whole group, because our family takes 2 rooms, that somehow got put on 2 different reservation numbers (although all of the names show up on my mde). Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
EagleScout is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #3475
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyLifeMel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 356

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
Not directly relevant to anything, but just wanted to share with my bc/yc "buddies" that droid version of my disney experience app has just been updated, and has additional features suggesting it is getting "closer" to full rollout of "my magic"/fastpass plus/etc. There is a place to link reservations (although not fully functional) and a new "notifications" section-presumably for alerts of upcoming fastpass "appointments", dining reservations, etc.
Thanks for posting... I deleted it from my Android because it was really not worth the memory it took. I am glad to know all the work they have been putting in on the app is finally making it to us.

I did install the app on my son's iPod Touch - way better functionality, but if the driod version is up & running by the time we arrive, all the better!
__________________
DisneyLifeMel is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:43 AM   #3476
jemh628
Mouseketeer
 
jemh628's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout

Jemh - my resort reservations are listed for my mde website account, just not for the mde app on droid because there does not seem to be a place for it. And I am still not sure how I am going to be able to do fp+ for whole group, because our family takes 2 rooms, that somehow got put on 2 different reservation numbers (although all of the names show up on my mde). Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
I meant my app, sorry for the confusion. On the app, if you hit "more" than "my reservations" it should say"resort and packages" and "dining" my room reservations were under the packages section.
__________________
>
jemh628 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #3477
ekmom
Mouseketeer
 
ekmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Troy Michigan
Posts: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
Not directly relevant to anything, but just wanted to share with my bc/yc "buddies" that droid version of my disney experience app has just been updated, and has additional features suggesting it is getting "closer" to full rollout of "my magic"/fastpass plus/etc. There is a place to link reservations (although not fully functional) and a new "notifications" section-presumably for alerts of upcoming fastpass "appointments", dining reservations, etc.
Thanks for this update! I updated the app and after some wrestling with it I can now see my reservations.
__________________
ekmom is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #3478
bigAWL
DIS Veteran
 
bigAWL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Posts: 1,695

More app discussion going on over here...

Navigating the My Disney Experience Web Site and App

Would love to see you post your experiences over there to help out others following that thread.
__________________
............... Walt Disney World ............ Disney Cruise Line .................... Disneyland Resort .............. Disneyland Paris

1979 .......... Golf Resort
1984 .......... Hotel Royal Plaza
1989 .......... Offsite?
2007 Jun .................................................. .................................................. ................. Newport Bay Club
2008 May-Jun .. Shades of Green ................. Wonder 4-night Bahamas Double-dip
2009 Jul ...... Shades of Green ................. Magic 7-night E. Caribbean Tortola
2010 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Northern Europe
2010 Dec ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Magic 11-night S. Caribbean Holiday
2011 Jul ........................................ Wonder 7-night Alaska .................... Villas at Grand Californian
2011 Oct ...... Polynesian - AKV Kidani
2012 Jun ...... Bay Lake Tower .................. Fantasy 7-night W. Caribbean
2013 Mar ...... Beach Club Villas - BLT ......... Dream 4/3-night Bahamas Back-to-Back
2014 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Med. Barcelona-Venice

Future Plans:

2015 Jan ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Fantasy 7-night E. Caribbean San Juan
2015 Jun-Jul .................................... Magic 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland
bigAWL is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #3479
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran
 
momto3gr8boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Rockville Centre, NY
Posts: 2,166

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout
Regarding the mde app update for droid, to be clear, for me at least, I had to go to google play store and do a manual update. Bananas again! (Still not sure what that means exactly)
Ok I'm laughing here because I think I figured out your banana confusion lol. You don't have icons enabled,do you? People aren't saying bananas, they are inserting an emoticon of a dancing banana to show excitement . But when you read from a phone or tablet all you see is the word. Hope that helps!
__________________
Christine DWDS(18) DS(16)DS(13)Picasso








*******************************************
momto3gr8boys is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #3480
333disneymom
DIS Veteran
 
333disneymom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 688

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyT

Extra days!
Gotcha dates saved to back up list.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette
Sitting at JFK...ready to go! Feels good to leave freezing for warmt
Have a great time!
__________________
333disneymom is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: