Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #3466
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGhosts View Post
Please remind me where the refillable mug stations are at YC/BC!
Have a look here, it will be the same places where you pick up a mug

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=14
Old 02-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #3467
GGGhosts
Earning My Ears

Thanks Ziggy. I was hoping Ale and Compass was included (even if only till noon!)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #3468
EagleScout
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout
Regarding the mde app update for droid, to be clear, for me at least, I had to go to google play store and do a manual update. Bananas again! (Still not sure what that means exactly)
And it looks like they are still only linking dining reservations, not resort reservations, which is consistent with a little "blurb" on the google update site saying other reservation link functions "coming soon"
Old 02-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #3469
EagleScout
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS

Echo teena's good wishes for you - hope safe travels from fellow nyer
Old 02-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #3470
jemh628
Mouseketeer

Quote:

And it looks like they are still only linking dining reservations, not resort reservations, which is consistent with a little "blurb" on the google update site saying other reservation link functions "coming soon"
My resort reservations are listed for May as are all my dining. I wonder why some things work for some and not others, even with the website.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #3471
msjprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
Regarding the mde app update for droid, to be clear, for me at least, I had to go to google play store and do a manual update. Bananas again! (Still not sure what that means exactly)
Thanks for that info. The app has never worked for me, when I opened it I just got a black screen. I just updated it manually and now it works.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:07 AM   #3472
BCV23

Loves the magic of the trains
Would enjoy a magical meal at the castle
Loves the name Hatuey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
Sitting at JFK...ready to go! Feels good to leave freezing for warmt
Have a wonderful trip, nannette!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #3473
BCV23

Loves the magic of the trains
Would enjoy a magical meal at the castle
Loves the name Hatuey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCV23 View Post

Does anyone know if Periwigs has reopened?

Old 02-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #3474
EagleScout
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemh628

My resort reservations are listed for May as are all my dining. I wonder why some things work for some and not others, even with the website.
Jemh - my resort reservations are listed for my mde website account, just not for the mde app on droid because there does not seem to be a place for it. And I am still not sure how I am going to be able to do fp+ for whole group, because our family takes 2 rooms, that somehow got put on 2 different reservation numbers (although all of the names show up on my mde). Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #3475
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Not directly relevant to anything, but just wanted to share with my bc/yc "buddies" that droid version of my disney experience app has just been updated, and has additional features suggesting it is getting "closer" to full rollout of "my magic"/fastpass plus/etc. There is a place to link reservations (although not fully functional) and a new "notifications" section-presumably for alerts of upcoming fastpass "appointments", dining reservations, etc.
Thanks for posting... I deleted it from my Android because it was really not worth the memory it took. I am glad to know all the work they have been putting in on the app is finally making it to us.

I did install the app on my son's iPod Touch - way better functionality, but if the driod version is up & running by the time we arrive, all the better!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:43 AM   #3476
jemh628
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Jemh - my resort reservations are listed for my mde website account, just not for the mde app on droid because there does not seem to be a place for it. And I am still not sure how I am going to be able to do fp+ for whole group, because our family takes 2 rooms, that somehow got put on 2 different reservation numbers (although all of the names show up on my mde). Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
I meant my app, sorry for the confusion. On the app, if you hit "more" than "my reservations" it should say"resort and packages" and "dining" my room reservations were under the packages section.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #3477
ekmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Not directly relevant to anything, but just wanted to share with my bc/yc "buddies" that droid version of my disney experience app has just been updated, and has additional features suggesting it is getting "closer" to full rollout of "my magic"/fastpass plus/etc. There is a place to link reservations (although not fully functional) and a new "notifications" section-presumably for alerts of upcoming fastpass "appointments", dining reservations, etc.
Thanks for this update! I updated the app and after some wrestling with it I can now see my reservations.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #3478
bigAWL
DIS Veteran

More app discussion going on over here...

Navigating the My Disney Experience Web Site and App

Would love to see you post your experiences over there to help out others following that thread.

1979 .......... Golf Resort
1984 .......... Hotel Royal Plaza
1989 .......... Offsite?
2007 Jun .................................................. .................................................. ................. Newport Bay Club
2008 May-Jun .. Shades of Green ................. Wonder 4-night Bahamas Double-dip
2009 Jul ...... Shades of Green ................. Magic 7-night E. Caribbean Tortola
2010 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Northern Europe
2010 Dec ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Magic 11-night S. Caribbean Holiday
2011 Jul ........................................ Wonder 7-night Alaska .................... Villas at Grand Californian
2011 Oct ...... Polynesian - AKV Kidani
2012 Jun ...... Bay Lake Tower .................. Fantasy 7-night W. Caribbean
2013 Mar ...... Beach Club Villas - BLT ......... Dream 4/3-night Bahamas Back-to-Back
2014 Jun ........................................ Magic 12-night Med. Barcelona-Venice

Future Plans:

2015 Jan ...... Saratoga Springs Resort ......... Fantasy 7-night E. Caribbean San Juan
2015 Jun-Jul .................................... Magic 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland
Old 02-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #3479
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok I'm laughing here because I think I figured out your banana confusion lol. You don't have icons enabled,do you? People aren't saying bananas, they are inserting an emoticon of a dancing banana to show excitement . But when you read from a phone or tablet all you see is the word. Hope that helps!

Old 02-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #3480
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyT

Extra days!
Gotcha dates saved to back up list.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette
Sitting at JFK...ready to go! Feels good to leave freezing for warmt
Have a great time!