Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #3346
chirurgeon
I am a delicate flower and need my sleep
I'm trying to avoid Emeldaitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
I actually have one booked for April and haven't been notified of any cancellations. I do know they do not offer the same Segway tour at epcot they used it offer... it's been revamped its called the Keep Moving Forward Epcot Segway Tour with breakfast. It started September 2012.

~Nannette
I did look on the Disney website and the tours aren't listed anymore. Hopefully you will be able to take the tour. I loved the Epcot Segway tours.
CBR 4/00, YC 12/02, ASSp 6/05, AKL/BWI 12/06, ASSP/POFQ 6/07, POFQ/AKL 12/08, PCC 1 5/09, Dolphin/POP 2.0 12/09, POFQ/BCV 04/10, PCC 2.0 12/10, POR 12/11, ABD BSM 7/12, PCC 4.0 12/12, BC 4/13, ABD BSM 7/14
Old 02-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #3347
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirurgeon View Post
I did look on the Disney website and the tours aren't listed anymore. Hopefully you will be able to take the tour. I loved the Epcot Segway tours.
I loved them too!! I'm emailing the IPO to see if they have cancelled them as well... hope not but refund for me if they did since all the tours are prepaid!!

~Nannette

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #3348
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
Just wanted to say thanks NinjaMom for going out of your way as usual to be helpful to everyone here. I really appreciate the time you take to provide us all with up-to-date info

~NM

As a side note. I really hope to sneak on over to Hurricane Hannah's next week and order a lobster/seafood roll and a Sunkin Treasure... STRICTLY for research purposes. DH has borrowed a camera from work for our upcoming family trip so I hope to get a picture. We'll see if I can break away from the family pod and sneak on over to indulge in a little slice of our favorite resort!

PS. Must remember to take refillable mug!, Must remember to take refillable mug!, Must remember to take refillable mug!!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #3349
medicgirl177
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments4
Is anybody in MK right now? Watching Live with Kelly and Michael and they are at Disney all week!!
They are?? Of course, the one Monday I miss their show! (Kids are off all week so my TV has been confiscated, lol) I'll have to record it (I work the other mornings).

Old 02-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #3350
medicgirl177
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette
Good Morning MickeyT..

In the absence of Dee and since you are keeping the list.. please add me to the September list! My 7 month window was this morning... DH will be joining me for his FIRST trip to Disney World! I wanted to stay at the Boardwalk since he isn't much of a beach person, but enjoys the Coney Island boardwalk... but alas there were no studios available, so I was FORCED to book BCV!!!! I wait listed Boardwalk but I might just cancel that since I would rather be at BCV!

We will be at BCV 9/18-9/22

Now back to packing for Thursdays trip to Saratoga Springs Resort!!

Thank you!
~Nannette
Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #3351
medicgirl177
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catho72

I heard the same thing! Yay Beach Club!
Because we all know how to vacation! :0)

Old 02-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #3352
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post

~NM

As a side note. I really hope to sneak on over to Hurricane Hannah's next week and order a lobster/seafood roll and a Sunkin Treasure... STRICTLY for research purposes. DH has borrowed a camera from work for our upcoming family trip so I hope to get a picture. We'll see if I can break away from the family pod and sneak on over to indulge in a little slice of our favorite resort!

PS. Must remember to take refillable mug!, Must remember to take refillable mug!, Must remember to take refillable mug!!
Sounds like a great plan
Old 02-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #3353
medicgirl177
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom
If only in an effort to provide all of those staying at the resort with the latest in information... I called the Disney's Beach Club Villas contact number as listed on the Dis http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2823609

.... and I spoke with a CM who assured me that it was a public space and that all guests of the Yacht Club, Beach Club and Beach Club Villas could use that space.

I'm sure there are a ton of things we all think are true that turn out to have changed. It was good that the point was raised as to whether or not other guests staying at the resort would have access, as we now know the rules and we have a chance to follow them. That's what this thread is all about... Information.

~NM
You are absolutely right, information sharing is why we are all here. It's awesome that there are so many knowledgable people here and even if answers are known they are found. I appreciate it. Thanks for the follow-up Ninja Mom!!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #3354
medicgirl177
Mouseketeer

Nannette, You'll have to let me know if you like SSR! I'm always interested to hear what people think of the theme etc!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #3355
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:

~NM

I have you beat... I will be there on Thursday trying that lobster roll!!!

~

Old 02-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #3356
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
I have you beat... I will be there on Thursday trying that lobster roll!!!

~
Stick around over there long enough and maybe we can have a Dis Boards Mini meet! It may take me awhile to get there so I'll look for you under the table with a pile of Sunkin Treasure glasses!

~NM
Old 02-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #3357
nannette

Quote:
Stick around over there long enough and maybe we can have a Dis Boards Mini meet! It may take me awhile to get there so I'll look for you under the table with a pile of Sunkin Treasure glasses!

~NM
I'm actually staying at SSR this time, but really want to try the lobster roll so I'll take a trip to EPCOT and walk on over! I'm only at Disney until Sunday this time... BUT I just booked BCV for September instead of BW!

~

Old 02-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #3358
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicgirl177 View Post
They are?? Of course, the one Monday I miss their show! (Kids are off all week so my TV has been confiscated, lol) I'll have to record it (I work the other mornings).
My kids had off today and I was actually in the middle of watching the season finale of Downton Abbey, when my DD (7) flipped the channel But, when I saw where Kelly and Michael are for the week, of course, I could not change it back , and yes, I will have to DVR it for the week

Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
Old 02-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #3359
nannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicgirl177 View Post
Nannette, You'll have to let me know if you like SSR! I'm always interested to hear what people think of the theme etc!
I'll let you know... I'm a little nervous about it because it just seems so BIG, but I researched and found out the Congress Park section is walking distance to DTD. DTD is one of my favorite places at Disney so that should help! It started out being just me then I reconnected with my brother after 20 years and he and his wife are meeting me and staying with me (awkward!!)for two night! Anyway should be fun!! I'll let you know how it is while I'm there I'm sure!! I can't wait for the July and September trips now.. those are both at BCV!!!

~Nannette

Old 02-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #3360
sjlupin
Mouseketeer

We're at BC now! The Stone Harbor Club is great! Johnny Galecki (Leonard on Big Bang Theory) is staying on this floor too. I've seen he and his girlfriend a bunch of times. He is on wi Kelly and Micheal later this week. :D

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: