Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 05:42 AM   #256
*Dreamin'Dad*
DISer since 2003

Noodle adventures were great!

Almost time - we will fly out of Saudi Tuesday

Teena we will see you next Sunday the 16th hopefully! We have to get checked in and move out to MVMCP that evening!

So looking forward to our stay at BCV!

4/03-Swan & 4/05-Swan--7/07 WL--3/09-CSR
3/10-CBR--6/11-Saratoga & POR--12/12 BCV--7/14-BC
Old 12-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #257
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dreamin'Dad* View Post
Noodle adventures were great!

Almost time - we will fly out of Saudi Tuesday

Teena we will see you next Sunday the 16th hopefully! We have to get checked in and move out to MVMCP that evening!

So looking forward to our stay at BCV!

Looking forward to it!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2012, 07:03 AM   #258
MickeyT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph H View Post
Second to last day here. Boo hoo! !
Thanks for bring us along Steph. Love these virtual trips.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:31 AM   #259
DisneyMomx7
DIS Veteran

Hi guys! I've been down with an awful respiratory infection (working at the school I'm picking up everything) and getting ready for our schools Santa's Secret Workshop that I run.

Pastina - so glad you are settled although we will miss your BC/YC antics!

Our ADR date is December 31 so I'm going nuts figuring that out. I never know what we're eating the next day but somehow I can pick out dinner six months in advance!

I can't wait to get back to the BC!

Teena - when do your Christmas guests arrive?

Dee - just wanted to say hello!

GF-2003,2004,2005,2006,2008,2009,2011,2013,2014
YC-2006,2007,2008,2014 POLY- 2006,2007,2008
BC-2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013
HRH-2004,2006, RPR-2012, 2014
Old 12-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #260
Steph H
That Loud Redhead

Good morning, BC/YC friends! I suppose it could be hard to believe I can be so positive when today is "check-out" day, but the truth is, we have had a WONDERFUL trip, and it's hard to be down when you've had such a great vacation! Yesterday, we did half a day at Magic Kingdom, where we rode all the rides my kids wanted to do again: Barnstormer, Space Mountain (not me!), Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mtn Railroad, Splash Mountain (even me!), Pirates of the Carribean. There may have been others, but I can't remember. We also had a chance to see Capt Jack Sparrows Pirate Tutorial, which was entertaining. I am always so amazed at how these cast members/characters can still inject humor into shows that you know they had to have performed a hundred times.

It was suprisingly cloudy/foggy all morning, but the sun finally broke through around 1pm, so we headed back to the hotel for a fun afternoon in SAB. Actually, the kids and DH headed there while I ran...FIVE MILES!! *thud* Yep, I sure did. I timed it so I would end at the entrance to SAB, and, having already gotten my wrist band, I waved my arm at the lifeguard and then headed straight for the pool. It felt great!! We all swam for hours, DS#2 got to play pool volleyball and they both went down the slide a bunch of times. I went down once, too, but I didn't care for the way the slide "seams" kept hitting my back, so once was good for me.

In the evening, we headed over to 'Ohana, where we indulged every bit of our carnivore fantasies. And then we got to enjoy what I believe to be the BEST dessert not just at Disney but ANYWHERE: the tropical bread pudding! THAT was the reason I ran five miles and I enjoyed every bite.

Now I have to go get the room cleaned up...the kids are hoping to swim one last time while I do that, but it sure is foggy this morning! Hope it clears up soon!

When we get home and I get a few spare moments in between all the homework and school projects to catch up on, I will post a "photo" trip report on my website with lots of pictures. Thanks for letting me do these mini-trip reports every day...it's been great to have a place to write it down so I wouldn't forget!

Hope you're all having a great day!

GF Sugarloaf 10/05
YC CL 12/12

Trip Report: Yacht Club December 2012, How I Survived Disneyworld on Weight Watchers
Old 12-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #261
MickeyT
DIS Veteran

Here is a site with some great holiday pictures of Y&BC. Enjoy

Christmas at Yacht and Beach Club

Old 12-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #262
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Bounce Back

Everyone must have had a busy day today and hopefully a fun-filled Saturday night. I'm headed out to a party while Mark stays home with the boys and one of Ben's friends.

Can someone take a picture of the bounceback card if it is different than the one I have at the front of the thread (which it should be because that one ends in 2012)

I think it was on this thread that very recently someone mentioned a new one was now in the rooms.

Thanks!!!

Dee
Old 12-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #263
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Robyn, so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well - hoping for a quick recovery! Would love to hear about your ADR plans!

MickeyT, just wanted to add a little cheer for CR Atrium Club! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Looking forward to hearing about your trip - any live reports planned?

YC CL Question: We're just 49 days away from our next visit - the Poly/BWI split stay. According to IPO, Luna Park will be closed for rehab during our BWI stay and as far as they know now, there will be no access to an alternative themed pool and slide. (Just BWI quiet pools.) That was surprising, since we've always had the option to use Luna when even part of SAB is closed. We agreed that my husband would choose the Epcot half of our stay, and he loves BWI CL, but this might prompt a change. He's considering YC CL. We've stayed CL at BC, but only non-CL at YC. Can anyone compare BWI CL to YC CL?
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AOA/AKL/GF/Poly)
March/April 2015: WL/CR
Old 12-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #264
ClareH37
DIS Veteran

Tonight is my last night at BC CL, I fly home tomorrow evening

As a BWI CL lover I was a little apprehensive but I can honestly say I loved everything about the BC, my room was gorgeous and immaculately clean, I had towel animals and other creations every day, the CMs are wonderful and I really don't want to come home

I now have a new favourite resort

1992/1994/1995/1997/1999/2001 - Offsite/POFQ * December 2004 - CSR, YC * December 2006 - YC CL * May 2007 - BWI * December 2007 - GF RPC, BWI CL * May 2009 - BWI CL *
May 2010 - BWI CL * November 2011 - BWI CL * December 2012 - BC CL * May 2014 - GF CL & WL CL *
Old 12-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #265
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post
Hi guys! I've been down with an awful respiratory infection (working at the school I'm picking up everything) and getting ready for our schools Santa's Secret Workshop that I run.

Hi back, Robyn! Hope you are feeling better soon, especially with so much going on.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #266
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post

Pastina - so glad you are settled although we will miss your BC/YC antics!

Our ADR date is December 31 so I'm going nuts figuring that out. I never know what we're eating the next day but somehow I can pick out dinner six months in advance!

I can't wait to get back to the BC!

Teena - when do your Christmas guests arrive?

Jeanne and Princess Lily arrive around midnight on 12/22 (my birthday). Best present EVER!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #267
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareH37 View Post
Tonight is my last night at BC CL, I fly home tomorrow evening

As a BWI CL lover I was a little apprehensive but I can honestly say I loved everything about the BC, my room was gorgeous and immaculately clean, I had towel animals and other creations every day, the CMs are wonderful and I really don't want to come home

I now have a new favourite resort
It must be that kool-aid they serve in the lounge!

So glad to hear you had a great time at the resort. Enjoy your last day tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #268
YCFAN

Have you seen my tag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS

Jeanne and Princess Lily arrive around midnight on 12/22 (my birthday). Best present EVER!!!
My son comes home on the 22nd too! I haven't seen him since the first week if September. This is the longest time since he was born (24 years!). He's working on the road. Teena, we'll both be celebrating that day!!
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #269
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma

Can someone take a picture of the bounceback card if it is different than the one I have at the front of the thread (which it should be because that one ends in 2012)

I think it was on this thread that very recently someone mentioned a new one was now in the rooms.

Thanks!!!

Dee
I will see if we have one in our room when we get there.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #270
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Well, we are all packed and ready to go! Beach Club - here we come!!! Teena, hope we see you tomorrow Have a great week everyone.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: