Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #31
lolobug
DIS Veteran
 
lolobug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 631

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itinkso View Post

Yes, it can be ordered by calling the "Cake" ordering number. I think the info is on a Stickie.
Thank you!
lolobug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #32
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust
 
Itinkso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 7,501

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolobug View Post

Thank you!
And, they can write "Happy Birthday _______" on the plate w/gel icing!
__________________
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #33
lolobug
DIS Veteran
 
lolobug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 631

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itinkso View Post

And, they can write "Happy Birthday _______" on the plate w/gel icing!
That would be fabulous! Do you think this would be as special as CRT or no?
lolobug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #34
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust
 
Itinkso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 7,501

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolobug View Post

That would be fabulous! Do you think this would be as special as CRT or no?
Your DD will think the Tea is special!, especially with the Slipper dessert and the CM may bring her a flower. Four years ago, my two college-aged daughters and I had a Girls's Trip Tea w/ Slipper Dessert and the CM brought us each a rose. It was a very nice experience in beautiful surroundings. I think your daughter would feel extra special on her day!
__________________
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #35
lolobug
DIS Veteran
 
lolobug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 631

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itinkso View Post

Your DD will think the Tea is special!, especially with the Slipper dessert and the CM may bring her a flower. Four years ago, my two college-aged daughters and I had a Girls's Trip Tea w/ Slipper Dessert and the CM brought us each a rose. It was a very nice experience in beautiful surroundings. I think your daughter would feel extra special on her day!
Thank you! Anything else we could do to make it extra special? Will they serve my 5 year old special china?!

Last edited by lolobug; 05-29-2013 at 09:46 PM.
lolobug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #36
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust
 
Itinkso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 7,501

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolobug View Post

Thank you! Anything else we could do to make it extra special? Will they serve my 5 year old special china?!
I believe everything is served on china. Maybe you or your husband can give her a tour of Grand Floridian before your reservation while the other parent drops off a birthday tiara at her place setting. There are a lot of inexpensive tiaras on Amazon!
__________________
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #37
lolobug
DIS Veteran
 
lolobug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 631

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itinkso View Post

I believe everything is served on china. Maybe you or your husband can give her a tour of Grand Floridian before your reservation while the other parent drops off a birthday tiara at her place setting. There are a lot of inexpensive tiaras on Amazon!
Great idea, thank you!
lolobug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.