Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Gabriel Aubry in a brawl with Halle Berry's fiance

Geez, looks like Gabriel got his face rearranged! Wow. He's also claiming Halle's fiance (Olivier Martinez) threatened him and started the fight on Thanksgiving Day at her home while he was dropping off their daughter. Here's a picture of what Gabriel's injuries look like:

Apparently all Olivier received were a few cuts to his hand which I assume would be from the beating he gave Aubry. I've never heard of Olivier Martinez before, does he have a history of violence?
Elinor Dashwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Eeyore'sthebest
DIS Veteran
Not So Tagless in NJ
They don't call them crackberries for nothing!
talk about chafing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood View Post
Geez, looks like Gabriel got his face rearranged! Wow. He's also claiming Halle's fiance (Olivier Martinez) threatened him and started the fight on Thanksgiving Day at her home while he was dropping off their daughter. Here's a picture of what Gabriel's injuries look like:

Apparently all Olivier received were a few cuts to his hand which I assume would be from the beating he gave Aubry. I've never heard of Olivier Martinez before, does he have a history of violence?
From what I understand, his father was a boxer and he was a boxer for a short period of time. Interesting to see the difference in their injuries.

It probably stemmed from the fact that she was just denied her request to move their daughter to France. I feel really bad for that little girl. this is not a good situation at all.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
SaraJayne
Stop moving those smilies!

IMO, Halle Berry is not a nice woman. At all.

Sure was easy for her to manipulate that situation, wasn't it? Have her fiancee beat the crap out of her baby daddy and then claim he was the one that started it?

"Wahhh, poor me...look at the danger my DD and I are in from her horrible, aggressive father." Uh huh...here's hoping the judge sees right through that baloney.

That poor child, having a mother like that. She'd be much better off with her father.
SaraJayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

I don't know much about Halle Berry to be honest but this whole thing is just terrible for their little girl! I hope she didn't witness her mother's fiance beating the crap out of the father she loves. I did read that Gabriel is asking for the security tapes at Halle's house since he says that will show the truth. He's making some serious claims and the one that stands out the most is that he says Nahla said "oh Olivier is here, I'm scared" when he was dropping her off. That right there could be huge trouble for Halle if proved.

http://www.people.com/people/article...651207,00.html
Old 11-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
FlightlessDuck
Pluto's personal nose scratcher
Dumb people spoiling my fun makes me a sad Panda

Halle Berry was the only name I recognized.

'87: Off Site, '94: GF, '02: FWC, '06: POP, '09: CSR, '10: POP, '12: CSR
FlightlessDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
handinpocket
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJayne

Sure was easy for her to manipulate that situation, wasn't it? Have her fiancee beat the crap out of her baby daddy and then claim he was the one that started it?

"Wahhh, poor me...look at the danger my DD and I are in from her horrible, aggressive father." Uh huh...here's hoping the judge sees right through that baloney.

That poor child, having a mother like that. She'd be much better off with her father.
Halle Berry is trash. She grew up without a father and feels GA is not necessary in her daughter's life. That man has fought tooth and nail to stay in that child's life.

The security cameras were moved by someone so the fight couldn't be witnssed by police. Stinks of a set up by Halle and her boyfriend du jour.

Gabriel was viciously attacked and OM should be thrown in jail. I hope this backfires on her and Gabriel gets FULL custody. Enough of using this child as a pawn!
handinpocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
SaraJayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpocket View Post
Halle Berry is trash. She grew up without a father and feels GA is not necessary in her daughter's life. That man has fought tooth and nail to stay in that child's life.

The security cameras were moved by someone so the fight couldn't be witnssed by police. Stinks of a set up by Halle and her boyfriend du jour.

Gabriel was viciously attacked and OM should be thrown in jail. I hope this backfires on her and Gabriel gets FULL custody. Enough of using this child as a pawn!
I agree with you and think everyone by Aubry knew he was nothing but a sperm donor for a baby she so desperately wanted.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJayne View Post

Where did you get this story from? Custody battles are never black & white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood View Post
I don't know much about Halle Berry to be honest but this whole thing is just terrible for their little girl! I hope she didn't witness her mother's fiance beating the crap out of the father she loves. I did read that Gabriel is asking for the security tapes at Halle's house since he says that will show the truth. He's making some serious claims and the one that stands out the most is that he says Nahla said "oh Olivier is here, I'm scared" when he was dropping her off. That right there could be huge trouble for Halle if proved.

http://www.people.com/people/article...651207,00.html
Nahla could be scared because she's seen altercations in the past between the three adults, and was scared of this very thing happening, not that she is personally scared of Olivier. There is probably good reason that he is never there during the hand-offs.

It actually is bad from a legal point of view that Olivier's father was a boxer and he was himself for a short period of time. This means his hands could be considered as lethal weapons, & the assault charges are greater than if he was just a regular guy with no extra skills to be punching out his fiancee's ex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessDuck View Post
Halle Berry was the only name I recognized.
Aubrey is a Calvin Klein model, or one of those high fashion designers.

Olivier is an actor. He was in Unfaithful, with Diane Lane & Richard Gere, several years ago.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #9
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

I had no idea HB was engaged. I thought when she divorced GA she said she'd never marry again. That didn't last long.
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #10
okeydokey
Frosty the Snowman scared me as a child
It will always be beautiful no matter what it looks like naked

I think Halle is a bit crazy, seriously unhinged.

She has been trying to push Gabriel out of her daughter's life ever since she moved on to her next great true love.
okeydokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
SaraJayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Where did you get this story from? Custody battles are never black & white.

Nahla could be scared because she's seen altercations in the past between the three adults, and was scared of this very thing happening, not that she is personally scared of Olivier. There is probably good reason that he is never there during the hand-offs.

It actually is bad from a legal point of view that Olivier's father was a boxer and he was himself for a short period of time. This means his hands could be considered as lethal weapons, & the assault charges are greater than if he was just a regular guy with no extra skills to be punching out his fiancee's ex.

Aubrey is a Calvin Klein model, or one of those high fashion designers.

Olivier is an actor. He was in Unfaithful, with Diane Lane & Richard Gere, several years ago.
Aubrey is the one that has been charged with assault, not Martinez (the former boxer).

Yeah, the guy that got his face beat to a pulp was the one charged.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #12
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Aubrey is the one that has been charged with assault, not Martinez (the former boxer).

Since he was the one led away in handcuffs, and the police, who were actually there who ascertained this, I'd say there is more to the story than is being reported by the press. We are just hearing one spin on this: Aubrey's.

And yes, in court, Aubrey's lawyer can still claim that Martinez's hands are lethal weapons. He can probably get a lot of money if his face is permanently hanged and it affects his modeling.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #13
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:

That's what I was thinking. And apparently Olivier was seen out the next morning at the liquor store with just a couple of scrapes on his hand.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Since he was the one led away in handcuffs, and the police, who were actually there who ascertained this, I'd say there is more to the story than is being reported by the press. We are just hearing one spin on this: Aubrey's.

And yes, in court, Aubrey's lawyer can still claim that Martinez's hands are lethal weapons. He can probably get a lot of money if his face is permanently hanged and it affects his modeling.
I don't put much stock in that at all. Gabriel was the only one there on his side, Martinez had himself AND Halle there to tell police that Gabriel started it (not to mention her paid employees). Were it true, I'd imagine Halle would've ripped out those security camera tapes pretty fast to incriminate Gabriel too. And from the court papers, Gabriel seems very concerned that Halle will destroy them and begged the police to obtain them before she had the chance.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...ht-halle-berry
Old 11-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #15
Hillbeans
If you're bored, please read a book or watch TV...TFs are scared of eyebrowless people
Pulled an "Agony of Defeat" at the mall
"I told them that I liked Michael Bolton!"

Halle just lost her bid to move her daughter, Nahla, to France permanently, which just so happens to be Olivier's home. I can't imagine how she thought her ex would agree to essentially give up his parental rights just so she could move half-way around the world and leave him in the dust.

Gabriel obviously wants to have a relationship with his daughter but Halle seems to feel she is above the rules. I also have a problem with her fiancee getting involved in a situation he really should not be part of. I am sure there are a lot of hurt feelings and everything came to a head. I hope the security cameras captured something.

Gabriel sure got the crap beat out of him though, wow...those are some bruises.
1977 - 1st Trip, 1982, 2nd Trip & EPCOT, 2003 - AKL, 2004 2 trips - Marriott World and POFQ, July 2005 - Grand Gathering - Emerald Isle - Coronado, Beach Club Villas, Dolphin - Mar/Apr 2007 - Mom's meet June '08, Grand Gathering # 2 - July '08 - Bought DVC July '08- First DVC trip to BWV June '09 - AKV Jambo Poly 2010, BCV June 2011, Disney Fantasy Eastern Cruise 11/2012, Disney Magic 11/2/14
Hillbeans is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: