Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > Events/Competition
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #856
thedonduck
DIS Veteran

Location: From the home of the Pack to the house of the mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra

You know what's nutty is on a totally different group a friend said the same thing to me! It was our first month trying. Who knew it would happen right away?!
Add us to the group of getting a puppy = a new baby! Happened to us twice! Within 5 weeks of getting a puppy we found out both times I was pregnant! I keep joking with DH no more dogs for awhile!

Disney Magic - Oct. 2009 (Honeymoon) 7 Night Western Caribbean
Disney Wonder - Oct 2010 4 Night Bahamas
Disney Dream - July 2011 5 Night Double Dip
Disney Fantasy - September 2013 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
Disney Magic - September 2014 14 Night Western Bound Transatlantic

WDW- Too many times to count
Resorts: POP, All Star Sports, Saratoga Springs, Contemporary, Animal Kingdom Kidani Village

A cheesehead who moved to Mouse World... hope we don't melt
Old 01-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #857
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonduck View Post
Add us to the group of getting a puppy = a new baby! Happened to us twice! Within 5 weeks of getting a puppy we found out both times I was pregnant! I keep joking with DH no more dogs for awhile!
No way! It's really uncanny!!!!

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #858
the_princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess on the Run View Post
I just saw that, too!!!

I put on my costume this morning and was going to brave a mile in the cold just to see but DH stopped me and told me about Saturday's "heat wave." Woo!!!!

But since I had it on, I had him take a picture. Here's what I am wearing. I still need to get a green running belt and head band (mine are pink) but otherwise here it is:

I have a wand but I think I will skip it since I plan on having my phone, KTTW, iPod Shuffle and cash in my belt pouch and my camera in hand. I don't need another thing to carry for 13.1 miles.
Wow, that dress is beautiful and your body looks amazing... Are you just wearing that, or will you be wearing gym clothes underneath?

MY DISNEY PICTURES
:
Holiday time at DL Tour Dec'13: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3210059

WDW & WWOHP Dec '11: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#26.0

WDW & SW Feb '13: http://billeder.stepher.dk/#30.0

MY DISNEY STAYS:
July '03-DLP Dec '03-DLP NPBC Sep '04-DLP SL Sep '05-DLP HNY Mar '07-WDW Offside (Comfort Inn) Dec '07-DLP SF Feb '08-DLP SL Oct '08-WDW Renaissance Resort SeaWorld, AKL & POR May '09-DLP SL Dec '09-DLP HNY July '10-DLR DLH Feb '11-DLP DLH Dec'11-WDW POR August'12-DLP.Jan'13-DLP Chyenne Feb'13-WDW PORDec'13-DL Offsite
Old 01-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #859
MoonFaerie
DIS Veteran

7.5 miles done. Need to figure something out to deal with this blister that won't die though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessallegra View Post
Ok so I have some news I need to share with you princesses. I am almost 6 weeks preg! Crazy! I was feeling great and getting my runs in up until two days ago I've been waking up heaving and puking! Oh boy! I am just taking it really easy and going to get my runs in the late afternoon instead. Please send any sticky baby vibes our way! We have had an early loss before so we are a bit nervous but really really happy.

I also wanted to share this very special video my hubs made of our Disney Christmas Village! It is his project and it's really truly amazing. Anything with lights you see he custom did. He custom lit the Contemporary, GF, Poly, and even did the color changing LED's on the castle! Sorry for the pulsing lights in the video, that's just how the LED's translate onto HD. I don't know how to fix that. I know this will get you all even more psyched to be running!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSWC6hLB0W0
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherPrincess View Post
Congratulations! Didn't someone say that every time they get a new puppy they find out they are preggo shortly thereafter? Fabulous news!
Yikes!

Quote:
Ok, anyone want a puppy? Cause I do NOT want a baby! Maybe it doesn't count since it's a stray that we found a month ago. No chip, no tags, couldn't find his owners. He's most def. just a puppy though.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #860
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFaerie
7.5 miles done. Need to figure something out to deal with this blister that won't die though.

Congrats!

Yikes!

Ok, anyone want a puppy? Cause I do NOT want a baby! Maybe it doesn't count since it's a stray that we found a month ago. No chip, no tags, couldn't find his owners. He's most def. just a puppy though.
Uh ohhhh!!!!!! :-P

Congrats on the 7.5!!!!!

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
Old 01-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #861
IMGONNABE40!
Okay, I already am 40, but if I were to change my name, how would you know it was me?
Proud owner of a six foot giraffe
Don't be a Doofus!

Congrats, PrincessAllegra! Love Cripey's idea of the mini bib! BTW, I'm from LI as well. Born and raised in Bethpage.

Last edited by IMGONNABE40!; 01-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #862
Jlinrota
Earning My Ears

Hello Princesses! I ran 6 miles today. Was supposed to run 10 but glad I got out there anyways. It has been a while but I officially completed my first run of the year. Yay! I love reading all of your posts. Thank you for the motivation and ideas!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #863
Princess on the Run
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripey View Post
Super cute outfit!!!!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripey View Post
Yaaaaay! Congrats to you...you should make a mini-sized bib for the babe and pin it next to yours for the race!
Love this! And a mini-tiara

Quote:
We say the same! LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_princess View Post
Wow, that dress is beautiful and your body looks amazing... Are you just wearing that, or will you be wearing gym clothes underneath?
Thanks!!! The dress actually has a built-in unitard that's pretty decent. I am wearing a green under armour sports bra in the pic that I run in normally, so I am hoping that's enough. I did think about throwing some heat gear under it though for wicking because I sweat like a beast and that dress won't look as cute when it's soaked with sweat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFaerie View Post
Well done!! (on the run not the blister --ow!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlinrota View Post
Hello Princesses! I ran 6 miles today. Was supposed to run 10 but glad I got out there anyways. It has been a while but I officially completed my first run of the year. Yay! I love reading all of your posts. Thank you for the motivation and ideas!!!
Good job getting out there!!

It's time for me to run and I am still on the fence between going outside and going to the track. Outside is easier and it's up to 32* now so I think I'll just ColdGear up and do it. 56 laps around the track will make me crazy.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #864
TinyDancer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just saw that, too!!!

I put on my costume this morning and was going to brave a mile in the cold just to see but DH stopped me and told me about Saturday's "heat wave." Woo!!!!

But since I had it on, I had him take a picture. Here's what I am wearing. I still need to get a green running belt and head band (mine are pink) but otherwise here it is:

I have a wand but I think I will skip it since I plan on having my phone, KTTW, iPod Shuffle and cash in my belt pouch and my camera in hand. I don't need another thing to carry for 13.1 miles.
Wow you look awesome!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #865
MizBrix
Earning My Ears

Congrats Princess Allegra!! So exciting! Lots of sticky vibes!

Princess on the Run - I love the costume! Perfect fabric (at least the look of it)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGONNABE40!
Congrats, PrincessAllegra! Love Cripey's idea of the mini bib! BTW, I'm from LI as well. Born and raised in Bethpage.m
I'm a LI'er as well! I do all of my long runs on the Bethpage Bike Path. I love the new paved section past the picnic tables; I just wish they'd add some mile markers. I did 7.5 miles there yesterday!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #866
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGONNABE40!
Congrats, PrincessAllegra! Love Cripey's idea of the mini bib! BTW, I'm from LI as well. Born and raised in Bethpage.m
So cool! We're in Roslyn! Not too far at all!

Old 01-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #867
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizBrix
Congrats Princess Allegra!! So exciting! Lots of sticky vibes!

Princess on the Run - I love the costume! Perfect fabric (at least the look of it)!

I'm a LI'er as well! I do all of my long runs on the Bethpage Bike Path. I love the new paved section past the picnic tables; I just wish they'd add some mile markers. I did 7.5 miles there yesterday!
Thank you!! Oh wow awesome! I love it there! Love! Also the Masapequa preserve is another trail I love here.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #868
Gryhndmom
Coast to Coast 2013....PHM and DL Half

Quote:
I just saw that, too!!!

But since I had it on, I had him take a picture.

OMG....love the costume and WOW....you look great!! This red head certainly doesn't look like you..something to aspire to reach!
Old 01-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #869
haleofafamily
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok so I have some news I need to share with you princesses. I am almost 6 weeks preg! Crazy! I was feeling great and getting my runs in up until two days ago I've been waking up heaving and puking! Oh boy! I am just taking it really easy and going to get my runs in the late afternoon instead. Please send any sticky baby vibes our way! We have had an early loss before so we are a bit nervous but really really happy.

I also wanted to share this very special video my hubs made of our Disney Christmas Village! It is his project and it's really truly amazing. Anything with lights you see he custom did. He custom lit the Contemporary, GF, Poly, and even did the color changing LED's on the castle! Sorry for the pulsing lights in the video, that's just how the LED's translate onto HD. I don't know how to fix that. I know this will get you all even more psyched to be running!!!!

Congratulations!!! I understand your nervousness. We have experienced the same thing (5 times). But now we have 6 beautiful children and couldn't be happier!

And I love the Disney Christmas village. I can't wait to show my kids.

Quote:
I just saw that, too!!!

You and your costume look fantastic!!!
June 85 Off, July 92 Off, June 00 AsSp, Sept 04 SSR, May 06 OKW, Sept 07 WL/BCV, May 08 BWV, Dec 08 SSR, Mar 09 Off, Sept 09 AKV Kidani/OKW, May 10 POP/VWL/Dol, Dec 10 AKV, FEB 11 BCV (1st Princess Half Marathon), FEB 12 Poly (2nd Princess Half Marathon), May 12 AKV and THV(Family Reunion!!) Nov 12 FLE Preview SSR/AoA, FEB 13 CSR/YC (3rd Princess Half Marathon)
Old 01-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #870
VickiHD
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Congratulations to you and your hubby !!!!!!

I just love your Christmas Village. It's wonderful !!!! Yes...I'm even more excited to get out to WDW and run.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: