Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
GSLand
Mouseketeer
 
GSLand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Chapel Hill, NC USA
Posts: 466

London/Paris Sept 2013 - we're signed up!

DH and I are planning to go on the Cities of Knights and Lights next September, the adult exclusive version. We have paid our deposit and now the planning begins. I am soooo excited, my first trip to Europe and 2nd for DH.
Any other Dis'ers signed up or planning to go then?
I'm looking forward to searching the boards for trip reports and touring advice.
GSLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
me_minnie_me
Mouseketeer
 
me_minnie_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 105

I just want to say you'll have a great time doing this adventure. I did the Dis exclusive trip in October and it was awesome. My tip is to eat at the Ship's Tavern if you get the chance. The food was good, portions large and the price was decent. Happy planning!!!!!
__________________

Karen
me_minnie_me is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel
 
sayhello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,570
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLand View Post
DH and I are planning to go on the Cities of Knights and Lights next September, the adult exclusive version. We have paid our deposit and now the planning begins. I am soooo excited, my first trip to Europe and 2nd for DH.
Any other Dis'ers signed up or planning to go then?
I'm looking forward to searching the boards for trip reports and touring advice.
Check the Trip Report Sticky at the top of this forum. I know there's at least a couple of Reports (including mine, which I *swear* I'll be finishing soon!) It's a FABULOUS trip, and you'll love it!

Also, check out the Meets thread for this trip. There's a Sticky with links to the threads, also at the top of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_minnie_me View Post
I just want to say you'll have a great time doing this adventure. I did the Dis exclusive trip in October and it was awesome. My tip is to eat at the Ship's Tavern if you get the chance. The food was good, portions large and the price was decent. Happy planning!!!!!
I heard the Ship's Tavern was great. I was sorry I missed that. Unfortunately, ABD is not staying at the Chancery Court Hotel this year (apparently, they're re-modelling). So the Ship's Tavern won't be as convenient to get to.

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
SingingMom
DIS Veteran
 
SingingMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,448

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayhello
Check the Trip Report Sticky at the top of this forum. I know there's at least a couple of Reports (including mine, which I *swear* I'll be finishing soon!) It's a FABULOUS trip, and you'll love it!

Also, check out the Meets thread for this trip. There's a Sticky with links to the threads, also at the top of this forum.

I heard the Ship's Tavern was great. I was sorry I missed that. Unfortunately, ABD is not staying at the Chancery Court Hotel this year (apparently, they're re-modelling). So the Ship's Tavern won't be as convenient to get to.

Sayhello
That's too bad -I loved the Chancery Court and we enjoyed our visit to Ship's Tavern. Our guide recommended it, since DH wanted to go to a "real British pub". Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
SingingMom


08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
SingingMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #5
WorknFires
Live Well, Laugh Often & Love Much Can't ask for more than that!
 
WorknFires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Foley, AL, USA
Posts: 1,003

Hi GSLand,

We'll be on your trip. My husband and I, my mom and my aunt.

Cheryl
__________________
07/89 Off site 07/91 Off site 07/95 Contemp 09/00 PO-FQ/Dis Wonder 10/01 ASM/OKW/Wonder 01/02 FtW Campgrnds 03/02 Off Site 09/02 WL/OKW/POR/Wonder 01/03 FtW Campgrnds 06/03 CBR 10/03 OKW/East Dis Magic/AKL 01/04 FtW Campgrnds 05/04 Off site 09/04 OKW/East Dis Magic 01/05 FtW Campgrnds 06/05 FtW Campgrnds 09/05 DL/Alaskan Cruise 11/05 SSR 01/06 FtW Campgrnds 09/06 West Dis Magic 11/06 SSR 01/07 FtW Campgrnds 06/07 10 day Med Cruise Dis Magic09/08 ABD The Emerald Isle 11/08 SSR/OKW 08/09 SSR 09/09 DCL Magic 11/09 Boardwalk 01/10 FtW Campgrnds

There's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware,It's a small world after all!
WorknFires is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.