Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #2086
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great pictures of the decorations and trees around Epcot.

I can't believe you had never been to Club Cool in all of your trips.

I've heard pros/cons on that game the kids played (that came way after our kids were going with us).
Thanks.
I can'tbelieve we never wandered in there yet either, but I saw it and it dawned on me....hey we need to go in there.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #2087
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
NO NO NO, Jen! That can't be your last full day. What am I going to do once you finish this baby?
Please go on another trip to Disney SOON!

Love the pics inside your room and because Claire thought you were going to take a picture of the shower with her in it.
Love your Epcot morning and guess what ..... we played the Kim Possible game a few times. It was fun to make things appear than look at people who were pointing and wondering HOW the heck they could turn these things back on.

Epcot looks just awesome with all the Christmas decorations.

Oh, and I congratulate you on choosing the same D&B that I have got.
Well it's a really really long day and I have a half day yet too, so it will take me a bit to get this done. You know how fast I go.

We did have a lot of people watching us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
It's already the last day? Me no likey!

I am with you on the phone mission thing (we did it when it was Kim Possible). It's not something that I'd want to repeat but the kids enjoyed it.
I am kind of getting happy to be close to the end. I hate to say it, but some days I just don't feel like posting....but don't tell anyone. But I am at 10 months now and I am ready to just do some reading each day without worrying so much about this. Plus I have my Williamsburg one I am doing too and I will be doing that for a bit yet too.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #2088
SigalTchelet
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Well it's a really really long day and I have a half day yet too, so it will take me a bit to get this done. You know how fast I go.

We did have a lot of people watching us.

I am kind of getting happy to be close to the end. I hate to say it, but some days I just don't feel like posting....but don't tell anyone. But I am at 10 months now and I am ready to just do some reading each day without worrying so much about this. Plus I have my Williamsburg one I am doing too and I will be doing that for a bit yet too.
I get that. Did you ever think your TR would be 139 pages long???

Siggy aka Jill
Siggy's Fantastic Fantasy PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3081866
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort 1994
Disneyland: Many times in my childhood, October 1976, March 1977, June 16, 1977 (Grad Night), severasl times in the 80's, August 1991, October 3, 2009 (50th Birthday), May 2010, October 2010, February 2011, May 2011, October 2011

SigalTchelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:15 AM   #2089
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

I can't believe that this was the first time you visited Club Cool. I always have to go to taste some Mezzo Mix and the Chinese Watermelon Soda. I have to say though I did not even notice the Christmas decorations in there last year. I have to keep my eyes open for them this year.

I love the Agent P Adventure and have spent many a happy hour playing this and the previous version with Kim Possible. I think the best missions are UK and China.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:52 AM   #2090
MEK
DIS Veteran

I did KP once after a few adult beverages. That made it so MUCH better! When I tried it again without the adult beverages I did not love it nearly as much! Plus, you're right. Only one person can really hear it. It's awkward.

The Christmas decorations look lovely and the big Christmas tree in Epcot is one of my favorite!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #2091
vleeth
I heart Disney

I love the octopus hanger in the room. It is so cute.

We did Kim Possible and I wasn't impressed. Hope wants to do agent p...but with only one day in epcot (during food and wine) I'm not sure if it will happen.
vleeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #2092
francis6306
DIS Veteran

I think Cort would enjoy the P&F thing, but like Claire, I think she'd have a hard time "sharing" so I could actually help her! They don't understand!!!!

Great pictures around EPCOT. ManÖ I'm going to miss the Christmas Decor!!!

Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
francis6306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #2093
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Caught up and loving the Kim Possible ( Now Agent P ) Pictures. I need to try the Agent P and you know a few drinks might help.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV MT- POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL?Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #2094
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigalTchelet View Post
I get that. Did you ever think your TR would be 139 pages long???
Actually yes. I knew i had a lot of pictures and it was a long trip, so I actually figured it would take me around 9-10 months to do...of course that was if life didn't get in the way and we are closing in on a year now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I can't believe that this was the first time you visited Club Cool. I always have to go to taste some Mezzo Mix and the Chinese Watermelon Soda. I have to say though I did not even notice the Christmas decorations in there last year. I have to keep my eyes open for them this year.

I love the Agent P Adventure and have spent many a happy hour playing this and the previous version with Kim Possible. I think the best missions are UK and China.

Corinna
I think the watermelon one was one that was Claire's favorites. We ended up doing UK as well and it was much better than Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I did KP once after a few adult beverages. That made it so MUCH better! When I tried it again without the adult beverages I did not love it nearly as much! Plus, you're right. Only one person can really hear it. It's awkward.

The Christmas decorations look lovely and the big Christmas tree in Epcot is one of my favorite!
LOL
It's not my thing really, but I can see how others like it. We did do it in the UK later and that one was more exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vleeth View Post
I love the octopus hanger in the room. It is so cute.

We did Kim Possible and I wasn't impressed. Hope wants to do agent p...but with only one day in epcot (during food and wine) I'm not sure if it will happen.
I know, that is one reason we haven't done it in the past...basically I don't want to waste precious park time. But I am glad we tried it and I am sure she'll want to again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
I think Cort would enjoy the P&F thing, but like Claire, I think she'd have a hard time "sharing" so I could actually help her! They don't understand!!!!

Great pictures around EPCOT. ManÖ I'm going to miss the Christmas Decor!!!
Yes, there wasn't much sharing going on at all! Good thing she didn't have to share with a sibling.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #2095
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Caught up and loving the Kim Possible ( Now Agent P ) Pictures. I need to try the Agent P and you know a few drinks might help.
We do like Phineas and Ferb, so at least we knew the characters.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:52 AM   #2096
udflyer00
Mouseketeer

oh man Jen, I fell behind a bit again and bam another car accident... I'm sorry about that!! I'm up-to-date again and hope to stay that way. I'm glad he is okay and was able to avoid a much more serious impact!

I'm with the others, can't believe you haven't been inside club cool! Of course I'll admit, with 4 kids we always make a stop there for some "Free" shots!! As for Agent P's, we haven't done that. Last time we were there it was still Kim Possible's, but we had 6 people trying to hover over the phone and if you're not the one holding it, it is hard to hear or see it. But I will admit it was cool to see how they made things that people pass by interactive in the game without anyone really knowing. That stuff is going on all day long and people wouldn't even know it.

And I'll join the others and say that it's sad you're stories and pictures are almost at an end.
udflyer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #2097
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Your SE picture looks like mine. My head always gets cut off or part of it ends up missing.

Juliana did the Agent P missions in Epcot and loved it too. I wish we had more time to do more. We did the Mexico one too.
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #2098
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Great parade pics.
I agree about balloon pics. I find them so hard to get.
Some people driving are idiots. Glad that lady followed him.
WOW! They had to use spikes. Drunk or drugs I would say.
Epcot is a good choice for last full day activity.
Nice decoration pics.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #2099
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by udflyer00 View Post
oh man Jen, I fell behind a bit again and bam another car accident... I'm sorry about that!! I'm up-to-date again and hope to stay that way. I'm glad he is okay and was able to avoid a much more serious impact!

I'm with the others, can't believe you haven't been inside club cool! Of course I'll admit, with 4 kids we always make a stop there for some "Free" shots!! As for Agent P's, we haven't done that. Last time we were there it was still Kim Possible's, but we had 6 people trying to hover over the phone and if you're not the one holding it, it is hard to hear or see it. But I will admit it was cool to see how they made things that people pass by interactive in the game without anyone really knowing. That stuff is going on all day long and people wouldn't even know it.

And I'll join the others and say that it's sad you're stories and pictures are almost at an end.
Let's just say, things have not calmed down here either. No more accidents, but....well we are not having good luck.
I can't imagine trying to play with 6 people. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Your SE picture looks like mine. My head always gets cut off or part of it ends up missing.

Juliana did the Agent P missions in Epcot and loved it too. I wish we had more time to do more. We did the Mexico one too.
I know. I think it must be my stunning beauty. They don't want others to feel bad, so they cut my head off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Great parade pics.
I agree about balloon pics. I find them so hard to get.
Some people driving are idiots. Glad that lady followed him.
WOW! They had to use spikes. Drunk or drugs I would say.
Epcot is a good choice for last full day activity.
Nice decoration pics.
Lots of people are idiots...at least I am starting to think that more these days.
Michael still hasn't gotten the police report so we don't know any more details, and I guess we might not know either. I am not sure if it will list that or not.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #2100
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

soooo. I am about to scream. Life just can't get easy...can it?

A few days ago Skip came in one evening and showed me a big red blotch on his leg. Well he is a man, and a little dramatic at times. I asked what it was and he was sure he had a blood clot. I have no clue what a blood clot symptom would be, but he was sure a red blotch on your leg is a sign. I said it's probably a bug bite and I sprayed it with anti itch cream...which then he tell me it doesn't itch. it also wasn't hot to touch or anything. Honestly I don't even now how he noticed it there.
Long story short, we decided it might be a spider bite. I told him that the brown recluse spider is common in Ohio and can be toxic and we have brown spiders in the house, though I am not sure if they are the recluse. I did say if it didn't get better he should see the Dr. Well I think I scared him.

It has not gotten better, but it was still red and he started asking other people about it. The "carry out" lady told him he better get to the Dr. so he made an appointment. Um...didn't I tell him that too?
I think he is sure he is dying now. Anyways, he couldn't get in till today but they called in an antibiotic yesterday and he started taking it. He went in today and they said it is turning into cellulitis. He is to continue taking the antibiotic and if it doesn't improve (it has swelled up a bit now too) then he is to come back Friday and get an ultra sound and if it turns brown or they find anything bad, they will have to cut the skin out.
Needless to say he is not pleasant right now. And he has been extremely busy with farming all day long. he came in a bit ago and I told him he was not looking well and asked how he felt...You know, being concerned. Well I got yelled at about how hard he is working. Good grief. Can't we just have a nice boring life.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: