Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #106
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by expeditioneverestgrl View Post
So I am going to Magic Kingdom for one day on November 26, 2013. Then we are going on a DD cruise to Bahamas and Castaway Cay then back to WDW on Dec. 1st-Dec. 4, 2013. We are staying at the new AOA at WDW. We r going during Christmas time! YAY! :O I'm obsessed!
WOW! That is a lot of Disney! I've never been on a Disney Cruise so tell me how it goes! I LOVE going during Christmas time; all the decorations are AMAZING! We just left Disney World two days ago! I'm suffering from no Disney every day! Well let me know how everything goes! Have a magical trip!

wdwtwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #107
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahnedeer View Post
I was there February 7-12th for my 16th birthday!
OMG! Me too! We were there from the 6th to the 14th! We celebrated my mom's birthday, which is the 6th and my twin and I's birthday which is the 7th! Happy belated birthday by the way! When was your birthday?! Did you eat at BOG for dinner? We ate there for lunch twice and even though the line was LONG, it was AMAZING!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #108
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolognehead View Post
We're staying at the contemporary for the 4th time December 5th-14th.
Ahh! Christmas time is the BEST! And I love the Contemporary, it's one of my favorite resorts (even though we have never stayed there) Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Old 02-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #109
iiOwly
I'm secretly afraid of butterflies
Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwtwins View Post
OMG! Me too! We were there from the 6th to the 14th! We celebrated my mom's birthday, which is the 6th and my twin and I's birthday which is the 7th! Happy belated birthday by the way! When was your birthday?! Did you eat at BOG for dinner? We ate there for lunch twice and even though the line was LONG, it was AMAZING!
(hi, same person here, just from my normal account... I forgot my password for a while there hehe)

Happy birthday to all of you! We might have seen each other at one point, since our whole vacation was overlapping! My birthday was on the 9th, and we ate at BOG for dinner and omg it was definitely one of the best meals I've had in a while.
iiOwly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #110
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiOwly

(hi, same person here, just from my normal account... I forgot my password for a while there hehe)

Happy birthday to all of you! We might have seen each other at one point, since our whole vacation was overlapping! My birthday was on the 9th, and we ate at BOG for dinner and omg it was definitely one of the best meals I've had in a while.
Thanks! We only got to eat there for lunch because we never could get a ADR for BOG dinner! Although we did eat in the West Wing once and once in the Ballroom. I miss Disney! Trying to plan another trip.... Haha

Old 02-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #111
KingdomKeepersFinn
Disney Extraordinair

Yup. 5 more days to go!
KingdomKeepersFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:09 PM   #112
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingdomKeepersFinn View Post
Yup. 5 more days to go!
Awww! So jealous! We just left, but I bet you're freaking out! Ahh the 5 day mark... Well have a magical trip! Let me know how it goes!

Old 02-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #113
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
...Nope! Not this time. Couldn't make myself do it. But i did ride RnR and Space Mountain for the first time, even though I was slightly terrified. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that!
They were both okay rides. I liked Space Mountain a little better, though, and probably have a better chance of riding that one again.

Aww, that stinks! I rode once by myself and once with two of my brothers. I was able to get myself going pretty fast, but when I went with my brothers, it was crazy! Luckily, I don't get sick on rides. If I did, I definitely would have then!

I know! It's always so sad when you have to come back to real life. And homework. I have like 3 weeks of Civics homework to do by Tuesday and a ton of Spanish to catch up on.

How far away do you live? If we lived closer we would definitely drive, but it would take way too long, us living up here in NH. Car trouble stinks!
What time did you end up getting in?

Too bad we didn't run into each other! In hindsight I probably should have showed you a picture of me or given you my number or something, but oh well! I think I might have seen you once though, the day you arrived. I saw twins that looked kind of like you and your sister on the bridge connecting the pool area and the main area with the food court and everything. I wasn't sure, though.

So, how was your trip!? Are you going to do a TR? I think I will, even though I never got around to doing a PTR.
Awwh well, maybe next time! Wow. I could definitely not do RnR!! Wow.. did it once.. never ever again!: I would definitely do Space Mountain over RnR any day! Trust me! But good for you! I know how scary it is to ride a new ride.. Especially rollercoasters! Good job!

But it was so weird because normally, I NEVER get sick on rides! So I was just like woahhh, this is weird! Normally it's my dad that gets sick on rides; especially teacups!

Ahh.. I know! I was just like well in Disney.. this would be like this and blah blah blah! I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing me go on and on about it! Like in the morning I was used to my mom turning on my lights above my bed and her saying to get up and whatever. But no, I had to wake up to an alarm clock. OMG I know! I hate schoolwork! We did get most of our work before we left, but we still have a lot of catching up to do and we have loads of tests coming up!

We live in Mississippi.. woo. hoo. Soooo.. that's only about 8-9 hours away from WDW. So me and my sister had piano lessons at 7:00am so we had to go to piano before leaving. I was pretty sad, I mean what a let down..... But we had to pack a bit after that so we ended up leaving around 8:30-9:00am? Not sure, some time around then? Anywho, with the car trouble and tons on bathroom breaks (UGHHHHHHH) we got there around 8:00pm-10:00? I'm exactly sure because the car repair took FOREVER. But, I'll check later for the exact time!

I know! I wish I could've had a picture of you beforehand too! We should've thought of that before the trip! Duhh.. Do you possibly remember what timeish you saw us? PM or post a picture of yourself/family so I can see if I actually saw y'all or not haha!

AHHHH!! It was probably the bestestestest trip we've ever had! Like OMG. It was AMAZING! See, I don't know if I should do a TR, either here on the TB or on the normal TR thread (if I even did one), or just post a post on here including the basics on our trip. I want to learn how post pics on here easily because I would definitely do a TR on the TB if I could learn how to do it well. But I think it'd just be easier to do a post on here with no pictures or just a small amount. Or a TR on the TB with few pictures.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #114
Sassy23
Mouseketeer

My family just booked for May 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We are going to Alaska, and this is my 5th cruise! But it is on the Wonder... I have only been on the Magic and Fantasy... I have heard mixed things about it... Is it good or bad?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Sassy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #115
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy23 View Post
My family just booked for May 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We are going to Alaska, and this is my 5th cruise! But it is on the Wonder... I have only been on the Magic and Fantasy... I have heard mixed things about it... Is it good or bad?
Wow, that's so cool! Sadly, I don't know if they're good or bad because I have never been on a Disney Cruise! If you need help with anything else, just ask! Tell me how it goes!

Old 02-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #116
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwtwins View Post
Awwh well, maybe next time! Wow. I could definitely not do RnR!! Wow.. did it once.. never ever again!: I would definitely do Space Mountain over RnR any day! Trust me! But good for you! I know how scary it is to ride a new ride.. Especially rollercoasters! Good job!

But it was so weird because normally, I NEVER get sick on rides! So I was just like woahhh, this is weird! Normally it's my dad that gets sick on rides; especially teacups!

Ahh.. I know! I was just like well in Disney.. this would be like this and blah blah blah! I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing me go on and on about it! Like in the morning I was used to my mom turning on my lights above my bed and her saying to get up and whatever. But no, I had to wake up to an alarm clock. OMG I know! I hate schoolwork! We did get most of our work before we left, but we still have a lot of catching up to do and we have loads of tests coming up!

We live in Mississippi.. woo. hoo. Soooo.. that's only about 8-9 hours away from WDW. So me and my sister had piano lessons at 7:00am so we had to go to piano before leaving. I was pretty sad, I mean what a let down..... But we had to pack a bit after that so we ended up leaving around 8:30-9:00am? Not sure, some time around then? Anywho, with the car trouble and tons on bathroom breaks (UGHHHHHHH) we got there around 8:00pm-10:00? I'm exactly sure because the car repair took FOREVER. But, I'll check later for the exact time!

I know! I wish I could've had a picture of you beforehand too! We should've thought of that before the trip! Duhh.. Do you possibly remember what timeish you saw us? PM or post a picture of yourself/family so I can see if I actually saw y'all or not haha!

AHHHH!! It was probably the bestestestest trip we've ever had! Like OMG. It was AMAZING! See, I don't know if I should do a TR, either here on the TB or on the normal TR thread (if I even did one), or just post a post on here including the basics on our trip. I want to learn how post pics on here easily because I would definitely do a TR on the TB if I could learn how to do it well. But I think it'd just be easier to do a post on here with no pictures or just a small amount. Or a TR on the TB with few pictures.
Yes! Next time! It's now the only one I have never riden, so it must be done. If I hate it, I'm sure I'll get over it.
Hehe, thank you! I almost cried on RnR, because I was already really nervous, and you know how they do that count-down thing before you shoot off? Well, they must have been having some trouble, because they did the count-down four times before we actually went. It was horrible

I know, right? The only thing bad about vacation is that it has to end
But, once you get back, you can start planning your next trip! We haven't actually done that yet, because we're not going back until 2015, but at least it's something to look forward too

I wish we lived that close! If we drove it would take 24 hours driving time, not counting stops, so we would have to make it a two-day thing. With gas cost and stuff like that, it's usually just easier and somewhat cheaper to fly.

I think it was around 8:30-9:00pm-ish that I thought I saw you.
I would be happy to post a picture, if you would tell me how
I'm not sure how to do it.

Do you take a lot of pictures? I take TONS of pictures! My family laughs at me for it. This trip I took about 2,000.

Our trip was super awesome, too! It seems like every trip we take just gets better. This time was really different, because I've never been with little kids before, but it was so fun! Jack, who is two and a half, had sooo much fun! He really loved the characters, and every time we passed one he was like, "Go see that guy?"
It was so cute. He also loved Philharmagic, because Donald Duck is his favorite. He pretty much loved everything.

Yea, I'm not really sure about a TR, just because I don't know if I'll have the time to actually follow through with it. With school, drama rehearsals, and church stuff, I probably wouldn't make it past the first two posts
Old 02-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #117
DisneyWorldGirl16
Earning My Ears

Im going on the 24th October and I can't wait!!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #118
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyWorldGirl16 View Post
Im going on the 24th October and I can't wait!!!!
OMG! We might be going around that time! We just got back from Disney World 3 weeks ago, and already planning another trip! We've been before during Halloween time, and stayed for Halloween night and it was really cool because you got to dress up in your costume for the parks! I also see you're staying at PO in your ticker! We've stayed there twice before and it was amazing! And usually, the weather is good! Well if you have anymore questions, just ask!

Last edited by wdwtwins; 02-27-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #119
KateMonster218
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth
We are going for 17 nights, 30th October '13 to 16th November '13. We will get to do MNSSHP and MVMCP and the Osbourne Lights! Plus can't wait to see all the resort decorations woop woop! Please say someone else is going then too!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I'm going November 7th through the 16th! Doing the dream cruise on the fourteenth! So excited for my trip!
KateMonster218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #120
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Yes! Next time! It's now the only one I have never riden, so it must be done. If I hate it, I'm sure I'll get over it.
Hehe, thank you! I almost cried on RnR, because I was already really nervous, and you know how they do that count-down thing before you shoot off? Well, they must have been having some trouble, because they did the count-down four times before we actually went. It was horrible

I know, right? The only thing bad about vacation is that it has to end
But, once you get back, you can start planning your next trip! We haven't actually done that yet, because we're not going back until 2015, but at least it's something to look forward too

I wish we lived that close! If we drove it would take 24 hours driving time, not counting stops, so we would have to make it a two-day thing. With gas cost and stuff like that, it's usually just easier and somewhat cheaper to fly.

I think it was around 8:30-9:00pm-ish that I thought I saw you.
I would be happy to post a picture, if you would tell me how
I'm not sure how to do it.

Do you take a lot of pictures? I take TONS of pictures! My family laughs at me for it. This trip I took about 2,000.

Our trip was super awesome, too! It seems like every trip we take just gets better. This time was really different, because I've never been with little kids before, but it was so fun! Jack, who is two and a half, had sooo much fun! He really loved the characters, and every time we passed one he was like, "Go see that guy?"
It was so cute. He also loved Philharmagic, because Donald Duck is his favorite. He pretty much loved everything.

Yea, I'm not really sure about a TR, just because I don't know if I'll have the time to actually follow through with it. With school, drama rehearsals, and church stuff, I probably wouldn't make it past the first two posts
Haha, I'm sure you will!
Wow! That sounds pretty scary! I will never ever ride that again! Trust me!

I know! I hate ending the vacation! We "MIGHT" be going either October or November of this year. Hopefully it will be a "friend" trip. Like we can bring friends without the ENTIRE family. Probably just my mom and us. Yeah I guess 2015 is a pretty long ways away, but I guess it doesn't matter if it's Disney!

Yeah, we live around 8-9 hours away. Personally, too far for me... But I understand. I would hate to have to pack just enough to fit on the plane without all the extra fees etc.:

Uhmm. Well see, I'm not sure how I did it! But I'll try to explain it....haha I'll try to tell you later! Lol

Ehh, well our good normal camera broke right before the trip... so we had to rely on our phones. So with the little amount of storage we have left... I only got to take about 500 pictures. Not enough for me!!

Awwwwwwwwh! That's so cute! I do love me some PhilarMagic!!

I guess I won't because I've been SOOOOO busy lately!! Maybe I'll do a tiny thing on here about my trip on Spring Break? Not sure!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: