Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #76
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

I'll be in WDW sometime between April 5-14th! (Plans being finalized this week)

Probably staying in Windsor Hills... don't hate me 'cause I'm offsite
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

rachelmarisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #77
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmarisa View Post

Awww, I'm not going around that time, but I bet if you ask around someone else is! And I've never stayed offsite before, but we were going to do that on a trip one time, but we didn't go! But, I'm betting you will still have fun, because you're only at the hotel for sleeping for the most part! If you have any questions about anything else, just ask! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

wdwtwins is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #78
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Haha, alright you've sold me on this milkshake. I'll have to get it now.

Le Cellier is so goood! We went there on our last trip and it was amazing. Everything tasted so good, especially the pretzel bread and the desserts
Have you been there before?

Exactly! What could be better than Disney AND a birthday?? I can't think of anything
Trust me, you won't regret it!
OMG yes! I love the desserts! But I am in love with the steaks.. Yeahh.. we've been there either 2 or 3 times.

Here are the (possible) planned and made ADRs: (pretty sure, so don't count on these being 100% gonna happen for sure..)
...Feb. 7: (me and my twin's birthday!!) Magic Kingdom
ADR: Ohana; 6:45 pm dinner (we REALLY want Be Our Guest but we know that that probably won't happen)

...Feb. 8: Animal Kingdom
ADR: Tusker House; 10:55 am breakfast

...Feb. 9: Epcot
ADR: Boma; 5:05 pm dinner

...Feb. 10: Epcot or Hollywood Studios
ADR: N/A

...Feb. 11: Epcot?

...Feb. 12: Magic Kingdom
ADR: Kona Cafe; 7:30 am breakfast

...Feb. 13: Hollywood Studios
ADR:50's Prime Time; 11:05 am lunch

These are DEFINITELY not set in stone.. She has a lot more planning yet to come (OBVIOUSLY), but I'll keep you updated!

I was wondering.. Do you think I should to a PTR? I think I will (surprisingly) have enough time to stick with it!

Old 12-16-2012, 05:53 AM   #79
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwtwins View Post
Trust me, you won't regret it!
OMG yes! I love the desserts! But I am in love with the steaks.. Yeahh.. we've been there either 2 or 3 times.

Here are the (possible) planned and made ADRs: (pretty sure, so don't count on these being 100% gonna happen for sure..)
...Feb. 7: (me and my twin's birthday!!) Magic Kingdom
ADR: Ohana; 6:45 pm dinner (we REALLY want Be Our Guest but we know that that probably won't happen)

...Feb. 8: Animal Kingdom
ADR: Tusker House; 10:55 am breakfast

...Feb. 9: Epcot
ADR: Boma; 5:05 pm dinner

...Feb. 10: Epcot or Hollywood Studios

...Feb. 11: Epcot?

...Feb. 12: Magic Kingdom
ADR: Kona Cafe; 7:30 am breakfast

...Feb. 13: Hollywood Studios
ADR:50's Prime Time; 11:05 am lunch

These are DEFINITELY not set in stone.. She has a lot more planning yet to come (OBVIOUSLY), but I'll keep you updated!

I was wondering.. Do you think I should to a PTR? I think I will (surprisingly) have enough time to stick with it!
Sounds good, so far
Tusker House is an excellent choice! We went for the first time on our last trip, and it was amazing! We went for lunch, though, and ya'll are going for breakfast, so I'm sure it's a different menu. But I bet it's still amazing!
My dad is like a planning freak, so he likes to get it all done literally as soon as possible
We tried to get into Be Our Guest, too, but it didn't happen But we'll just go there for the counter service lunch.

We've never done sit-down breakfasts before. Do you like them??

If you did a PTR, I would definitely read it! I was actually thinking about doing one myself, but I've never done one, so I'm not exactly sure how. But you should totally go for it
Old 12-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #80
wdwtwins

Quote:
Sounds good, so far
Tusker House is an excellent choice! We went for the first time on our last trip, and it was amazing! We went for lunch, though, and ya'll are going for breakfast, so I'm sure it's a different menu. But I bet it's still amazing!
My dad is like a planning freak, so he likes to get it all done literally as soon as possible
We tried to get into Be Our Guest, too, but it didn't happen But we'll just go there for the counter service lunch.

We've never done sit-down breakfasts before. Do you like them??

If you did a PTR, I would definitely read it! I was actually thinking about doing one myself, but I've never done one, so I'm not exactly sure how. But you should totally go for it

Oh my goodness!! I love love love love the breakfast buffet!!!!!! Like our family always looks forward to this buffet! You really need to check it out!
My mom is planning at the moment too, she's making a lot of changes.. (of course). Yeah, that might be a good idea to go to the QS lunch at BOG!

Yes, we really enjoy them! They get us full for the day so we don't have tons of snacks between then and lunch. We can also have a QS lunch since we'll be having a big breakfast! But in short, we REALLY REALLY like them (a lot)!

I really wanna try it out! Plus, me and my twin sis would be working it on it together, so I think we could hopefully keep it interesting and fun! You should do one too! You should go read a few and see how they do it, and set yours up like that!

Old 12-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #81
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Oh my goodness!! I love love love love the breakfast buffet!!!!!! Like our family always looks forward to this buffet! You really need to check it out!
My mom is planning at the moment too, she's making a lot of changes.. (of course). Yeah, that might be a good idea to go to the QS lunch at BOG!

Yes, we really enjoy them! They get us full for the day so we don't have tons of snacks between then and lunch. We can also have a QS lunch since we'll be having a big breakfast! But in short, we REALLY REALLY like them (a lot)!

I really wanna try it out! Plus, me and my twin sis would be working it on it together, so I think we could hopefully keep it interesting and fun! You should do one too! You should go read a few and see how they do it, and set yours up like that!

I'll have to suggest Tusker House, or any breakfast buffet, to my family for next time

You should definitely go for it! Does your sister have a DIS account?
I guess I'll try one, too. I think I'll have enough time to start it over winter break, and it sounds like fun
Old 12-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #82
wdwtwins

Quote:
I'll have to suggest Tusker House, or any breakfast buffet, to my family for next time

You should definitely go for it! Does your sister have a DIS account?
I guess I'll try one, too. I think I'll have enough time to start it over winter break, and it sounds like fun
You really should check out Tusker House or Ohana! OMG WE LOVE OHANA. So much! That's my dad's favorite meal! Actually, today he said, "We are going to the breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, right?" It was awesome! Definitely need to try it!

She doesn't have one, we share this one! She's not as obsessed as me, but she's pretty close.. I just get so excited! Yes, it sounds like tons of fun!

7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!

Old 12-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #83
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
You really should check out Tusker House or Ohana! OMG WE LOVE OHANA. So much! That's my dad's favorite meal! Actually, today he said, "We are going to the breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, right?" It was awesome! Definitely need to try it!

She doesn't have one, we share this one! She's not as obsessed as me, but she's pretty close.. I just get so excited! Yes, it sounds like tons of fun!

7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!
We've never tried Ohana, either. There are a lot of places we've never been, I guess
We are trying a few new places on this trip, though, like Via Napoli, Beirgarten, and HoB. I'm really excited to try VP, because Italian food is my favorite

Hehe, I know!! I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I would be freaking out and having giggle fits all the time
Only 47 days!!!

By the way, what's your name? I'm Shannon
Old 12-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #84
wdwtwins

Smile

Quote:
We've never tried Ohana, either. There are a lot of places we've never been, I guess
We are trying a few new places on this trip, though, like Via Napoli, Beirgarten, and HoB. I'm really excited to try VP, because Italian food is my favorite

Hehe, I know!! I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I would be freaking out and having giggle fits all the time
Only 47 days!!!

By the way, what's your name? I'm Shannon

Same thing with us, but it's that we've actually not been on a few rides. We've been to many of the Disney restraurants. That's actually one of our "goals" for this trip. We want to ride or see all of the rides and attractions we haven't been on.

We just made our chain link countdown!!!!! I'm so so so excited! It looks so good! Ahhhh.. that reminds me, I need to start my PTR!

I'm Camille, and my sister is Marina. We share this account and sometimes she posts on here. But she posts on other threads too.

Does your mom have a Dis Boards account?

Old 12-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #85
wdwtwins

Happy Holidays!

This is our family Christmas picture.. It was very rushed; we're all definitely not looking our best haha Also, I have no idea what my little brother is doing. Wonder what he was looking at...? I'll probably post another picture soon!
Happy Holidays! Make it magical!

P.S. Try to figure out who me and my sister are! I think we're the ones who look alike? So I've been told..

Old 12-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #86
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Same thing with us, but it's that we've actually not been on a few rides. We've been to many of the Disney restraurants. That's actually one of our "goals" for this trip. We want to ride or see all of the rides and attractions we haven't been on.

We just made our chain link countdown!!!!! I'm so so so excited! It looks so good! Ahhhh.. that reminds me, I need to start my PTR!

I'm Camille, and my sister is Marina. We share this account and sometimes she posts on here. But she posts on other threads too.

Does your mom have a Dis Boards account?

How many times have you been to Disney? I can't believe you haven't ridden every ride! That's like our goal for every trip, to get as much done as possible. The only rides I haven't ridden are ones I've chosen not to ride, like Everest.
I have kind of lost track of how many times I've been, but this is probably around my eleventh time. We try to go every year if we can, but we had to take a break for a few years. This past March ws the first time we've gone in about four - five years.

Hooray for chains!!!
We're making ours on Christmas Day. I love them so much. So much fun to make, then to count down every day. I'll try to put up some pics of ours when we're making it and when it's all done.

Oh my gosh, I love your names! They are so pretty
In your Christmas picture, are you the one on the left or on the right??

No, my mom doesn't have an account, but my dad does. Does your mom have one?
Old 12-31-2012, 11:21 PM   #87
CHBDISNEY
Mouseketeer

Our family is going on the disney dream and then straight to Disney World in November 2013
My sis Baylee , My brother Tyler, Mom & Dad

My trips:

Contemporary Resort- 7/12
Contemporary Resort- 06/11
Port Orleans- ? /09
Saratoga Springs Resort - 09/07
Nickelodeon Hotel - 10/06
Coronado Springs Resort - 7/03
off-site - 3/02
Shades of Green - 1/98

CHBDISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #88
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Quote:
Awww, I'm not going around that time, but I bet if you ask around someone else is! And I've never stayed offsite before, but we were going to do that on a trip one time, but we didn't go! But, I'm betting you will still have fun, because you're only at the hotel for sleeping for the most part! If you have any questions about anything else, just ask! Hope you have a wonderful trip!
Oh we will have fun no doubt!! Haha I actually love the place we stay offsite :D though nothing compares to the resorts!
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

rachelmarisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #89
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmarisa View Post

I will be there one week late from April 21st to 28th.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #90
wdwtwins

Quote:
How many times have you been to Disney? I can't believe you haven't ridden every ride! That's like our goal for every trip, to get as much done as possible. The only rides I haven't ridden are ones I've chosen not to ride, like Everest.
I have kind of lost track of how many times I've been, but this is probably around my eleventh time. We try to go every year if we can, but we had to take a break for a few years. This past March ws the first time we've gone in about four - five years.

Hooray for chains!!!
We're making ours on Christmas Day. I love them so much. So much fun to make, then to count down every day. I'll try to put up some pics of ours when we're making it and when it's all done.

Oh my gosh, I love your names! They are so pretty
In your Christmas picture, are you the one on the left or on the right??

No, my mom doesn't have an account, but my dad does. Does your mom have one?

OH MY GOODNESS. I AM SO SORRY. I really really meant to reply to everyone!!!!! AHHHH..

Anyways,

Yeah, I (suprisingly) most definitely haven't ridden all the rides! That's definitely one of my top top goals for our future trip! OMG you need need need to ride ME! It's awesome! I'm usually a big no-no for rollercoasters but that one is awesome!

Yeah, we normally go every year! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't..

Our chain was awesome! It went in color order.. haha

Thank you so much! My mom took a lot of time choosing our names

I (Camille) am on the far far left and my sister (Marina) is right next to me!

My mom has an account "Hyonlyf" What's your dad's account? I couldn't imagine my dad being a diser.. That's funny haha

ONLY 29 OR 30 MORE DAYS!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: