Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Camping at Disney World
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
SCamma
Earning My Ears

Christmas Parade Tickets

Hi fellow campers! I was wondering if anyone else will be staying at the Fort 12/20 that would like a free ticket to the christmas parade? I have possibly TWO tickets that I cannot get a refund on, and would hate to see them go to waste.

My family and I will be camping from 12/19-12/25 at the Fort. This is my second time staying at Disney Ft. Wilderness!

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
SCamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
Tlsmb28
Earning My Ears

Are you talking about the Christmas parade at WDW? I thought that was filmed at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec. Let me know, I could be interested!!!
Tlsmb28 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
nikkid973
Earning My Ears

Hi

Hi! We will be at the fort from 12/16-12/21...we could use the tickets if they are going unused. Please let me know if you want to send them on because I'm sure my 8 year old would love to go! Would we still be able to purchase more from WDW since there will be 3 of us camping? I'm sorry that you won't be able to use them but I hope you have a magical vacation anyway!
Thanks,
Nicole
nikkid973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
amomma23
DIS Veteran

The parade is scheduled for taping 12/1-12/2, weather dependent. Maybe OP is talking about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party tix?
amomma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
SCamma
Earning My Ears

These are indeed the very merry christmas party. My understanding is that the park closes and reopens for this. The last time that I attended was in 1999 and at that time it was called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade.

Let me know if you are still interested. I could meet you at the Fort or I can mail them to you or whatever you would like.
SCamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
angelmom27
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCamma
These are indeed the very merry christmas party. My understanding is that the park closes and reopens for this. The last time that I attended was in 1999 and at that time it was called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade.

Let me know if you are still interested. I could meet you at the Fort or I can mail them to you or whatever you would like.
Oh wow that is a deal. Wish I was going to be there. They close the park early to non party guest. You can enter as soon as 4pm with your party ticket. Then you get a wristband that shows you are a party attendee. The non party guest have to leave at 7pm when the party starts. You can get into the park earlier with an admission ticket but I think its a waste of a ticket. You can spend the day relaxing at the resort and rest up til 4 and go to the park then. Have a fun time.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:13 AM   #7
Konungur
Earning My Ears

Mickey's Christmas Party

We will be at Ft. Wilderness on the 20th. Our family plans to spend the evening at the Boardwalk. I am sure I could talk two of my kids into going to the party. : - )
Konungur is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: