Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
VeganCupcake
Almost an Expert

Location: Palm Springs, Fl - about 2.5 hours away from The Most Magical Place On Earth!

The Walking Dead video game- possible spoilers

DH & I finished the chapter 5 of the series last night. What a sob fest! I could not stop crying, it was more of a story then a video game. It was tragic on so many levels, I'm curious if anyone on here has played it, no spoilers for the TV show please as we just started season 3. What "hard decisions" did you make? Curious if they were different then ours why you chose them? We kept the arm(I though it wouldn't make a difference in the long run but would for the short term) and sent Clem to the train tracks in the end. Anyone else? I will be surprised if this thread gets replies!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Brocktoon
21st Century Schizoid Man

Big fan of the comic book since the beginning, and now the TV series as well. I believe the video game takes place in the comic book universe. Haven't played it yet but I will be playing the entire season during my time off over Christmas. Tell Tale Games made a great choice with releasing all of season 1 in stores as single non-download package on 12/4. Not everyone is downloading content yet, so the physical copies are a great way to bring the fans in and build sales.

I've already got my copy pre-ordered on Amazon, and have two other copies on order as X-mas gifts ... obviously not an all-ages game, but the adults should love it.

Next Trip: Food & Wine Fest: 10/23 - 10/31 2014
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

- Neil Peart
Brocktoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
VeganCupcake
Almost an Expert

Location: Palm Springs, Fl - about 2.5 hours away from The Most Magical Place On Earth!

It is such a good game I am sure you will enjoy it. The game play itself is not that difficult its the decisions you have to make that make it tricky and painfully realistic.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: