Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #16
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!

Our DS and DDIL bought a new house in July, and they want to host Thanksgiving so we'll be going to their house. They are furnishing the turkey, stuffing, relish tray and punch and the rest of us will be bringing 2-3 dishes each. There will be 14 of us around the table. Usually we go out to a restaurant (my Mom pays) for Thanksgiving dinner, so I'm looking forward to a more relaxed day with family. And since it will be pushing 60 degrees and sunny (or so the weatherman is predicting) I want to go for a nice, long walk after dinner.

No, no, no to Black Friday shopping! Went once a few years ago, never again! I will probably spend some time in the morning at my computer, pointing and clicking and ordering gifts for Christmas. Then in the afternoon/evening I'll be babysitting for my two young grandsons (both age 7) and youngest granddaughter (age 3) as the parents are going to Ford Field in Detroit to watch our local high school football team play for the state championship.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: