Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #1231
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,869

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStiffler View Post
Do you happen to have the fax # for CSR? If so, would you post?

I don't recall seeing it.
This is the fax number we have over at the Poly for CSR: (407) 939-1001
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 06-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #1232
JStiffler
Mouseketeer
 
JStiffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Greeece, NY
Posts: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post

This is the fax number we have over at the Poly for CSR: (407) 939-1001
As always- thanks for your help!!
JStiffler is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #1233
capegirl
DIS Veteran
 
capegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Well that might be what you were told, but being this info is coming from a CM right now, aka myself. But I confirmed this through my counterpart at POR and all Moderates are still accepting them.
Thanks a bunch for checking...so happy to hear this!
capegirl is offline  
Old 06-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #1234
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,869

Of course no problem.
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 06-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #1235
Rapunzel
Mouseketeer
 
Rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 427

MAGICAL EXPRESS TAGS CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 33 Days till we leave!
__________________
~Robyn
2007 ~ ASMo
2009 ~ ASMo
2012 ~ PoP

Type 1 Diabetes & the World: A July Trip Report!
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2960454


Rapunzel is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #1236
trishadono
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2,094



This is the fire escape plan picture from our door in Cabanas B from April 2013.

The left side would face towards main lake, the right side towards smaller lake.

You can see the larger room,which is the only jr suite, on the bottom left side of the diagram. We were in room ended in 25 as marked by the "dot". Our view had a lot of greenery but also view of small lake. It was a very quiet location too.

Hope this helps someone. I remember reading someone was looking for location of the jr suite.

Last edited by trishadono; 06-07-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: added text
trishadono is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #1237
wdwjeffc37
DisneyWorldFan
 
wdwjeffc37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 433

Hi all,
My wife and I stayed at CSR from 5/13/13 to 5/18/13 for our 25th anniversary. It was great! we like to stay in the Cabanas for the access to the main pool and the fact that the buildings are only two stories. We were in biulding 8A, room 8250. It was on the second floor on the end and we didn't have any neighbors until the second to last day of our stay. We don't mind the layout of the resort. We were close to bus stop #4 and the main pool, but only about a 6 minute walk to El Centro. We also discovered that the quiet pool for the Ranchos section was right next door to our building and spent a few days there when the pool games would get a little too loud. The only hitch in our trip was one day while we were sitting by the main pool around lunch time. I had gotten us some french fries and chips to snack on and as I was coming back from getting a drink refill, a squirrel jumped up in the lounge chair next to my wife. She called to me and pointed at the squirrel to show me when the squirrel bit her on the finger. So be aware that the squirrels are pretty aggressive around the pool (I'm sure from people feeding them). The resort employees were really not all that helpful, like they didn't know what to do. We got minimal first aid and that was it.

Last edited by wdwjeffc37; 06-07-2013 at 05:03 PM.
wdwjeffc37 is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #1238
capegirl
DIS Veteran
 
capegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 858

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwjeffc37 View Post
Hi all,
My wife and I stayed at CSR from 5/13/13 to 5/18/13 for our 25th anniversary. It was great! we like to stay in the Cabanas for the access to the main pool and the fact that the buildings are only two stories. We were in biulding 8A, room 8250. It was on the second floor on the end and we didn't have any neighbors until the second to last day of our stay. We don't mind the layout of the resort. We were close to bus stop #4 and the main pool, but only about a 6 minute walk to El Centro. We also discovered that the quiet pool for the Ranchos section was right next door to our building and spent a few days there when the pool games would get a little too loud. The only hitch in our trip was one day while we were sitting by the main pool around lunch time. I had gotten us some french fries and chips to snack on and as I was coming back from getting a drink refill, a squirrel jumped up in the lounge chair next to my wife. She called to me and pointed at the squirrel to show me when the squirrel bit her on the finger. So be aware that the squirrels are pretty aggressive around the pool (I'm sure from people feeding them). The resort employees were really not all that helpful, like they didn't know what to do. We got minimal first aid and that was it.
Someone else posted a story about a squirrel bite in the MK on another thread; attacked a grandmother's finger. Yes, I'm sure they get plenty of scraps from guests, and the squirrel thought your wife's finger was a french fry. Although rabies in squirrels is rare, I would have been worried about infection, so I probably would have made my way over to Celebration Hospital for a tetanus shot. I'm surprised the resort CM's did not suggest this. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at CSR , but I'm sorry your wife had to meet up with that rambunctious squirrel.
Thanks for the warning!
capegirl is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #1239
jnicka
Earning My Ears
 
jnicka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Williston ND
Posts: 20

Does CSR have connecting rooms?? Im sure they do but havent come across a post about them. Thanks in advance
__________________
jnicka is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #1240
dansdad
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 1,209 miles from CBR.
Posts: 6,269

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnicka View Post
Does CSR have connecting rooms?? Im sure they do but havent come across a post about them. Thanks in advance
Yes they do.
__________________
ME DW DS12
dansdad is offline  
Old 06-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #1241
missnic07
DIS Veteran
 
missnic07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 571

I've booked CSR with free dining for August 2014! Sooo far away, but I've read through this whole thread and I'm so excited to stay there :D.Thanks for all the great tips.
__________________
First WDW trip happening this August!! 17-29th staying at CSR My PTR
missnic07 is offline  
Old 06-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #1242
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran
 
ADisneyQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 3,565

How did you get free dining for Aug. 2014?
__________________
Our Family DH Me DD17 DD13, DC 18 RIP, DC 2
Dec.2001-First family trip to WDW, ASMovies
Nov.2003-CSR,Oct. 2004-Offsite at HIFS(now Nick Hotel)March 2006-POP,Easter March 2008- POP
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
ADisneyQueen is offline  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #1243
soonerlpn
Mouseketeer
 
soonerlpn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 370

May be a silly question but do the Cabanas have elevators?
__________________
Me! DH DS11

Our Adopted Sooner!

1980 - Offsite
1990 - Offsite
2009 - All Star Sports
2011 - All Star Sports
2014 - CSR - Hubby's first visit!

soonerlpn is offline  
Old 06-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #1244
Claire&TheBoys
The Queen of the Castle!
 
Claire&TheBoys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 5,807

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerlpn View Post
May be a silly question but do the Cabanas have elevators?
Yes. Elevators are near the center of each building.
__________________
Claire Married 17 years to With (12) and (8)

Coming up: Long weekend at CSR for Veterans' Day

"You see, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside you... because that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

More than 25 trips to Disney World since age 4, including:
Jan 2014: OKW - Feb 2013 (DPHM): CSR - Sept 2012: Pop - Nov 2011: Pop - May 2011: CSR - Jan 2011: All-Star Sports - May 2010: Pop Century - Nov 2009: Wilderness Lodge - May 2009: Shades of Green -
Aug/Sept 2008: CSR - Jan 2008: POFQ - Sept 2007: CSR - Sept 2004: FWCabins - Sept 2003: CSR - Jan 1997: Honeymoon at Westgate - Plus many trips as a child at FW!
Claire&TheBoys is offline  
Old 06-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #1245
Buddy18
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 109

Actually, elevators are at the ends of the cabana buildings closest to the bus stop #4.
Buddy18 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: