Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #2116
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Is this information solid? Where did you find it?
It's in the forums at Buzz's site.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #2117
Billmel
DIS Veteran

We have a current reservation for Corronado Springs in 19 days. Looking over our reservation, it now says... Corronado Springs-JAH, it had previously said King Room preferred..? Does anyone know what "JAH" stands for? Thanks.
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #2118
ColonelHathi
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechville View Post
Any guesses on when CSR will start magic bands? It sounds like the Fall test will actually be a soft start for them rolling out. I was thinking CSR being a convention center, they would want to help the guests here for a convention be able to head out to a park after their meetings, and Fasspass+ scheduling would help get to go on rides later in the day.
So maybe sooner than later on the list?
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialred View Post
Argh the suspense is killing me and we arrive on 9/21

I'm wondering if, once we check in, we were to purchase a set of MagicBands, can we transfer our info off of our issued KTTW card on to said MB's once we get there? I have everything that can be linked set up on MDE.
I am guessing not in October for the Magic Bands and FP+ at CSR. We were just selected for the 2nd part of our stay at POR, starting 10/25, so basically our one full MK day with the FP+, but have seen nothing for our first part of our trip at CSR 10/18-10/25. Getting FD at CSR is worth it though, I wouldn't trade that for FP+ at POR.

I can also see where WDW would not want to try it out on convention guests, I can see where they would want to make sure things are working properly first before doing that.

CSR October 2013, POR October 2013
Jungle Cruise Skipper ~ Spring CP, Summer Seasonal circa 1995
Old 08-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #2119
saskdw
DIS Veteran

My guess is that they are hoping to have the bugs ironed out and go live with bands and FP+ for the busy Christmas rush. It will most like roll out in November/December sometime.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #2120
pokanos
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll buster View Post
Yes, although it's watery.
Got a tip about the watery hot chocolate for our last trip. Put some coffee creamer in the bottom of your mug and then add your hot choc. It made it much better, imo!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #2121
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokanos View Post
Got a tip about the watery hot chocolate for our last trip. Put some coffee creamer in the bottom of your mug and then add your hot choc. It made it much better, imo!
So it's different than the other resorts? We all liked it at POFQ last year.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #2122
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billmel View Post
We have a current reservation for Corronado Springs in 19 days. Looking over our reservation, it now says... Corronado Springs-JAH, it had previously said King Room preferred..? Does anyone know what "JAH" stands for? Thanks.
I would call the resort and ask them this is the number (407) 939-1000

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Old 08-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #2123
troll buster
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokanos

I'll give it a try! Sounds like a great idea!
Old 08-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #2124
disneywishesmom
Earning My Ears

My family will be staying at CSR in December. I'm really excited about our stay but it is during pop Warner. Should we re-think this? I have a two year old who will need to be able to sleep. I can't change dates but we could switch to POR if necessary.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #2125
souris
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneywishesmom View Post
My family will be staying at CSR in December. I'm really excited about our stay but it is during pop Warner. Should we re-think this? I have a two year old who will need to be able to sleep. I can't change dates but we could switch to POR if necessary.
I have been three times during PoP Warner. Had lovely stays at ASMu and POFQ. I believe they usually stay at values, so it should not affect your stay.

Disneyland Paris
1997, 2008
Old 08-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #2126
FUNMAMADIS
Mouseketeer

Our flight leaves late on our check out day, so we are thinking about spending the day at the pool. I know we need to be out of our room by 11am, so we won't have access to our shower anymore. Does CSR have a pool side shower/locker room? I'd just want to rinse off my kids and change before hopping on our plane?

If they don't, no big deal, we'll spend the day at downtown disney.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #2127
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Is this information solid? Where did you find it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNMAMADIS View Post
Our flight leaves late on our check out day, so we are thinking about spending the day at the pool. I know we need to be out of our room by 11am, so we won't have access to our shower anymore. Does CSR have a pool side shower/locker room? I'd just want to rinse off my kids and change before hopping on our plane?

If they don't, no big deal, we'll spend the day at downtown disney.
No worries, all pools at csr have a changing room, showers and restrooms. The casitas is at the spa, but the others are right at the pool.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #2128
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
No worries, all pools at csr have a changing room, showers and restrooms. The casitas is at the spa, but the others are right at the pool.
I thought so because they know some people have flights later in the day so they hang by the pool. Just don't make the mistake I made and send all your luggage along and forget to keep back underwear. Between being cool from swimming and so on, the AC on the plane was a bit chilly.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)

Old 08-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #2129
FUNMAMADIS
Mouseketeer

Forgetting to pack a change of clothes for myself is something I'm likely to do. I never forget my kids' stuff, my own is another story!
Old 08-28-2013, 09:27 AM   #2130
McMonsters
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneywishesmom View Post
We'll be there during that time too. I spoke with a CM and it doesn't look like CSR will be a POP Warner resort. I'm solo traveling with a 4 and 2 year old and need a place far far away from and rowdy/ excited teens and the CM spent a great deal of time researching things for me. Can't wait for December!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: