Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #1621
AwayWeGo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
Cabanas 9B is the Business Class rooms, you won't get a room there without paying for it.
Oh, thanks for letting me know. Maybe 9a then? The business class rooms were booked for our week...or they weren't included on FD PIN.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #1622
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwayWeGo View Post
Oh, thanks for letting me know. Maybe 9a then? The business class rooms were booked for our week...or they weren't included on FD PIN.
Yes, 9A would be the next best thing.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #1623
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwayWeGo View Post
Yes that would work nicely for you
Old 07-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #1624
Born 2B a Princess
DIS Veteran

Just booked business class...I'm hoping the extra charge is worth it. It will be nice to have access to the lounge for breakfast (we're not big breakfast people, so what they have will be just fine for us) and light snacks in the evening. It will be a surprise for my parents. It looks like 9B is a pretty good location, although I'm not crazy about being the last bus stop. But we're going during a (supposedly) low crowd week (crowd calendar is 1, 2 and 3) so hopefully it won't be too bad.

July 2009 TR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2249276
Disneyland, 1983, 1985, Grad Night '89
POP, July '07 / CBR, July '09 / ASMo, October '09
Offsite, November '10
DTD hotels, April '11
ASSp, Oct '11 / POP, Dec '11
CS, Sept '13
Old 07-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #1625
hill6
DIS Veteran

We got here yesterday. Landed at 8:30 am. Took Magical Express Express and was at resort by 10. Our king preferred room was ready. We are in building 2 and there is an elevator here.. Also towels at the quiet pool by our room (by health club).

I had called and requested a refrigerator. The guy called whoever when we checked in and the guy on the other end of the phone must have said something to him because he said they requested one. It was in our room 15 minutes after we arrived.

Saratoga Springs Nov 8-13 our First DVC trip
Old 07-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #1626
lindap1
DIS Veteran

OMG! Why do I keep doing this to myself I keep second guessing which building to request. As of right now we have Casitas 4 waterview, BUT Casitas 3 courtyard looks amazing. The main reason I picked 4 is because of the bus stop. I wonder how quiet the pool area will be and if there are little tables and chairs where we can sit at outside our room
Old 07-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #1627
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
OMG! Why do I keep doing this to myself I keep second guessing which building to request. As of right now we have Casitas 4 waterview, BUT Casitas 3 courtyard looks amazing. The main reason I picked 4 is because of the bus stop. I wonder how quiet the pool area will be and if there are little tables and chairs where we can sit at outside our room
I have heard the casitas quiet pool is rather deep. If you have small kid's keep this in mind. Hope you enjoy your vacation wish I was there right now.....

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Old 07-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #1628
Born 2B a Princess
DIS Veteran

Second guessing myself...I went ahead and changed our reservation to business class, but it ended up being an extra $182 for five nights. Now I'm wondering if that's really worth it. We usually eat breakfast in the room, so it will be nice to have access to the continental breakfast, but I don't know that we'll really be around much in the evening to enjoy the evening snacks. Wondering if it's worth the money? I hate second-guessing myself....

We are trying to keep this trip as inexpensive as possible for several different reasons, so I'm wondering if it's worth $182 when I could use that money on other things during our trip....

Offsite, November '10
DTD hotels, April '11
CS, Sept '13
Old 07-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #1629
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
IMO Casitas 4 is the best location at CSR, especially if you don't care about being close to the Dig Site main pool. It has the largest quiet pool which is nice. It is deeper though if you are worried about small kids. From a relaxation stand point Casitas 4 can't be beat. There are chairs and tables everywhere to relax. Not only right around the pool, but there is a large area between Casitas 4 and Casitas 3 by the pool that is full of chairs as well. Last trip I spent many nights relaxing with a beer in that area. The nice thing is because it is at the opposite end from the Dig Site nobody comes over there that isn't staying in Casitas 3-5. It was always peacful place to relax and you can't beat busstop 2 for transportation.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #1630
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2B a Princess View Post
Second guessing myself...I went ahead and changed our reservation to business class, but it ended up being an extra $182 for five nights. Now I'm wondering if that's really worth it. We usually eat breakfast in the room, so it will be nice to have access to the continental breakfast, but I don't know that we'll really be around much in the evening to enjoy the evening snacks. Wondering if it's worth the money? I hate second-guessing myself....

We are trying to keep this trip as inexpensive as possible for several different reasons, so I'm wondering if it's worth $182 when I could use that money on other things during our trip....
Although I love Casitas 4 most people consider Cabanas 9B the best location at CSR. I belong to another message board that is full of CSR regulars and most of them would pay the extra just to be guaranteed the 9B location. The Busniness Class lounge is just an extra perk to them. We are trying it out on our next trip in December, its kind of nice to know you are guaranteed a room in 9B which is 2 mins walk from everything important other than the Fitness Center.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:27 AM   #1631
Born 2B a Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
Although I love Casitas 4 most people consider Cabanas 9B the best location at CSR. I belong to another message board that is full of CSR regulars and most of them would pay the extra just to be guaranteed the 9B location. The Busniness Class lounge is just an extra perk to them. We are trying it out on our next trip in December, its kind of nice to know you are guaranteed a room in 9B which is 2 mins walk from everything important other than the Fitness Center.
That is a good point....Thanks!

Offsite, November '10
DTD hotels, April '11
CS, Sept '13
Old 07-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #1632
Snowy-girls
Did you speak to a 'human being'?
As you can see, all I have is a load of gobble-de-gook writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hill6 View Post
We got here yesterday. Landed at 8:30 am. Took Magical Express Express and was at resort by 10. Our king preferred room was ready. We are in building 2 and there is an elevator here.. Also towels at the quiet pool by our room (by health club).

I had called and requested a refrigerator. The guy called whoever when we checked in and the guy on the other end of the phone must have said something to him because he said they requested one. It was in our room 15 minutes after we arrived.
Did you request a fridge for medical reasons?.x.

Sweet Kitty Dreams La-La,Smudge,Sam+Max.Together Again.11:3:94-20:5:08.x.x.29:4:93-17:3:09.x.x.29:4:93-21:7:10.x.x.11:3:94-2:3:12.x.x.

NOV90Sheraton Anaheim CaliforniaSEP93Quality Inn I-DriveSEP95Holiday Inn I-DriveSEP97Castle Inn+Suites AnaheimSEP98-Best Western AnaheimAUG03Quality Inn I-DriveApr/May04Holiday Inn I-DriveApr09Embassy Suites I-Drive SouthApr11Quality Inn Plaza+Pop.Aug13Rosen Inn Pointe,HRH,CSR+AKL With Free QSDP.AUG15Rosen Inn Pointe,HRH,RPR+21 nights at OKW With Free DDP.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #1633
Greenfield1984
DIS Veteran

Hi, I am planning on getting our groceries before we check in, and plan on checking in around 10am. I know our room probably won't be ready yet so I was wondering if I'm able to leave our items that need refrigeration with luggage services? do they have a fridge?

Thanks!
October 2009: POP with DD2
February 2009: AKL with DD 18mos
April 2007: ASMo HONEYMOON!
December 2005: Off site - Big Family Vacation
August 2000
Summer 1991
Fav rides:Carousel of Progress, Figment, Tower of Terror, Timekeeper (RIP), Nemo Musical
Fav Park: EPCOT
Old 07-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #1634
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfield1984 View Post
Hi, I am planning on getting our groceries before we check in, and plan on checking in around 10am. I know our room probably won't be ready yet so I was wondering if I'm able to leave our items that need refrigeration with luggage services? do they have a fridge?

Thanks!
Yes
Old 07-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #1635
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

cool

cool I was wondering about that also my DH takes insulin and it has to be kept refrigerated............thanks

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: