Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 08:52 PM   #16
Keurigirl
let's all sing like the birdies sing

Ok. We'll do the fastpass run instead then, in which case, do I still need to switch parks for the day?

Refresher: I'd be dropping the early entry at Disneyland to do a non-early entry at CA so I can get an even shot at fastpasses with the rest of the crowd.

I guess I still need a bit more verification of how much hotel guests matter to the fastpass queue. I'll still be at the parks an hour or so in advance.
Disney Cruises: W. Caribbean 3/12, Alaska 8/12, W. Caribbean 4/13, Alaska 8/13 next trips: Transatlantic 5/14, Alaska 8/14
Keurigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #17
coaches24
DIS Veteran

We are going in Jan and have one MM as well with no EMH. Lucky for us we we have two days to choose from for our MM ( Th or Sat). Our park days will be a Wed-Sat so our plan right now ( could change as I get more info on how things work) is to hit DL at rope drop on Wed since CL is an EMH. Might run over and grab FP but not sure yet. Thur I plan to do DCA at opening and try and ride RSR and then get FP. If the ride is down at opening then I will run over for FP right then but otherwise we want to ride and get FP if possible.

We will wait till Sat for our MM which is our last park day so we will be tired but we plan to suck it up this time so we can see CL early. Usually we use our MM first chance we get.

Now if we only had one chance for MM and thus one chance to hit CL on a non EMH day then I think I would still use my MM because it is always one of our best days of our trip with all we get to ride in such a short time. Will be our first CL trip so it is a priority and I would hit the standby line if I have to to ride RSR. Usually I never get in standby for any ride that has a long wait. But since I know I can ride RSR and the other CL rides with FP or stand in the long line I don't think I would give up my MM for it. I would just reserve myself for a longer wait than I usually like. Only 3 rides in CL while there are several rides that are favorites in FL and TL that I can get done in one hour. If I give up my MM then I end up standing in line for all those rides (most w/o FP) or I choose to skip them that trip. So 3 rides I might have to stand in line for or several? Thats how I look at it.
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: