Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #31
katrina1122
Just another Blonde moment in my life. Yay me.

A resolve...sort of.

So DH called Apple back again when not hearing back from Alex again. This time Jose was in.

He apologized (in a round about way according to dh) and said they were looking into getting better batteries or hard wiring them so that they stop unplugging...this says to me alot of people ran into what we experienced.

DH asked about being refunded and said we may rent from them again in March since I can't find anyone else with a tall back scooter with head rest. He agreed that he didn't know of any other companies who rent those like they do. So...instead of refunding us, we are to book directly through him and he will give us the credit towards the rental then.

While it's a refund either way, I'd prefer to just get it now in case we opt to not use them again. I also don't like that we had to hassle them for this resolve, but at least we came to an agreement. My concern now is that they will be dropped from the vendor list before March since Disney told me the updated list come Jan 1 will allow them to legally react to bad service that a guest may be getting, so I'd like to use the list if possible.

It's been experience for sure.
katrina1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #32
peemagg
We are doing the AKL tri-fecta
You will find us wrapped up in them at night and on the weekends

I don't think that you will have to worry about them being dropped of the preferred vendor list, I read on here that they had to sign a 2 year contract with Disney. Probably the only changes that might be made to the list in January would be additions, not subtractions.
peemagg is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2012, 12:26 AM   #33
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by peemagg
I don't think that you will have to worry about them being dropped of the preferred vendor list, I read on here that they had to sign a 2 year contract with Disney. Probably the only changes that might be made to the list in January would be additions, not subtractions.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that. I'm sure Disney was smart enough to put it into their end of the contract that they could withdraw their rights as a preferred vendor if Disney wanted to. I can't imagine Disney didn't give themselves a way out of that contract!! And it was my understanding that they were limiting the number of preferred vendors, so in order to add, somebody's gotta go... I believe maybe it was Sue who said they were only going to allow five...but I'm not positive it was Sue who said that. Disney can do pretty much 'anything' they want to...so if Disney wants Apple gone as a preferred vendor then I bet it will be 'see ya!'

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: