Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #781
Xclusive2WDW
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
bad, BAD Xfactor!!! tee hee
I know, I know

I do hope he FEELS better, we need no more falling around here for anyone!
Commando Member #216
Lord, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Xclusive2WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #782
Sandy Mouse
distant cousin of Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz1121
I hope Nebo's tooth work is going smoothly, or should I say, I hope it is going as smoothly as possible when Nebo is the patient?

I find it interesting how cute and precious I find little DD's toothless grin to be but how odd her brother's missing teeth are. He is missing four teeth right now as he waits for his permanent teeth to continue to grown in, with another loose tooth. Elder DD at four has more teeth than her seven year old brother!

And one other quick Buzz family note. Little DD is growing like a weed! She had her two month checkup yesterday and she weighed 14 pounds, 13 ounces and was 24 inches long. Yep, we are feeding her fertilizer!

She is cute as a button, with all the smiling, cooing, and trying to talk!
Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Sandy Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #783
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!

Some guy said:
Quote:
That was great stuff! I think T!m and J*ff would fit in real well around here.
I know! Right? Wish the T!m guy would. Maybe he has stage fright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz1121 View Post
I hope Nebo's tooth work is going smoothly, or should I say, I hope it is going as smoothly as possible when Nebo is the patient?

I find it interesting how cute and precious I find little DD's toothless grin to be but how odd her brother's missing teeth are. He is missing four teeth right now as he waits for his permanent teeth to continue to grown in, with another loose tooth. Elder DD at four has more teeth than her seven year old brother!

And one other quick Buzz family note. Little DD is growing like a weed! She had her two month checkup yesterday and she weighed 14 pounds, 13 ounces and was 24 inches long. Yep, we are feeding her fertilizer!

She is cute as a button, with all the smiling, cooing, and trying to talk!
Everyday I look into a sea of toothless grins. I am student teaching in a Kindergarten room.

This is my official last week. Because I am super D duper nice I agreed to stay one more week to help the teacher out. She has her hands full.

Next week Wednesday is my exit interview and I can hopefully say the last time I step foot on campus.

I finished my E-Portfolio last night and I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders. I need it for my interview and it proves I meet WSU standards and they can safely say, yes she has what it takes to be the best special ed teacher EVER!

The monymony family is fighting some nasty crud! It's Tim's turn and he is miserable! Maddy has had it since last Wednesday and I think she is close to 100%. I have no voice and sound like a man. The students were like, what is that sound coming out of her mouth

Thinking of you Nebs, hope it goes ok and they let Diane in so you can hold her hand. And so she can report back to how it really went!
monymony3471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #784
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used

Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida

Good luck with the teeth Nebo!
If you can, i recommend the anestesia, I was surprised how cheap it was (relatively speaking), about $200 for 3, and there was no real pain, just zonked out from med the rest of the day and fine the next day.

Just get the pain over with and come back to your adoring fans

Buzz, great the Buzz baby is doing to well!

And welcome back to Sandy Mouse

Mony, home stretch now!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #785
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Well, it was supposed to be done today,,, but we found a place that accepts our "dental plan",,, so I had to gor for it, since it's not like I'm good buddies with the other guy I've never seen before either, and it may,,, reapeat MAY save 2 hundred bucks.
So, tomorrow at 9 o'clock we drive the Green Mile to McHenry, for the ten o'clock meeting with Percy and Mr. Jingles.
"Ok,,, we are looking for stand-in's here, or sit in 's as the case may be. Andybody? I said in the beginning I don't do myk own stunts,,, well, unless I'm doing my own stunts like at Indy Stunt Show, or El Peritiat el Perico,,,,,"
but I'm open for volunteers here.
nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #786
orangecats2
All I want is Disney, Crocs and Vera Bradley

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
Well, it was supposed to be done today,,, but we found a place that accepts our "dental plan",,, so I had to gor for it, since it's not like I'm good buddies with the other guy I've never seen before either, and it may,,, reapeat MAY save 2 hundred bucks.
So, tomorrow at 9 o'clock we drive the Green Mile to McHenry, for the ten o'clock meeting with Percy and Mr. Jingles.
"Ok,,, we are looking for stand-in's here, or sit in 's as the case may be. Andybody? I said in the beginning I don't do myk own stunts,,, well, unless I'm doing my own stunts like at Indy Stunt Show, or El Peritiat el Perico,,,,,"
but I'm open for volunteers here.
I also need a lot of dental work done so I would be happy to go in your place....as long as you're paying!!!

me DH and our many children
9/12 - CSR 4th Anniversary 9/09 - ASMo 1st Anniversary, 9/08 - ASSp Honeymoon
96, 87, 86, 83, 80, 79 - all offsite
Vegas: 95-Hacienda, 00-Excalibur, 01-Monte Carlo, 02-Luxor, 05-TI, 07-Tropicana, 10-NY NY
orangecats2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #787
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used

Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida

Nebo, you'll be fine! Just get the frying pan over the head treatment, you'll never know anything.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #788
nebo
sharkbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper_Man View Post
Your honor, in light of the new evidence presented by the prosecution (since he seems to be prosecuting himself), we must look at the facts.

Since the prosecution offers into evidence that possession is 9/10 of the law, we cannot avoid the post counts that have been brought to our attention. Since Ponzi has a higher post count than Nebo and Smidgy combined, it would be safe to say that this thread would now in fact belong to the Ponzi, rather than Nebo and Smidgy, because he possesses a higher post count. And since possession is 9/10 of the law and he possesses a higher post count, that would make this thread his.

I can also add that during the course of this thread, Ponzi assumed control of this thread during the absence of Nebo and Smidgy by posting chapters and pictures of said vacation at will (Post #'s 96, 118, 127, 166). By assuming control of this thread during their absence (in addition to having the highest post count), Ponzi has gained possession of this thread therefore making it his own and is not in violation of posting to his own thread without proper permission. One does not need to seek permission when he possesses the thread.

Again, as pointed out by the defense/prosecution or whatever (I've lost track now) himself, possession is 9/10 of the law; therefore Ponzi does not need permission to post to his own thread. He is free to posts what he wishes, at any given time.

Also, in light of this new evidence; on behalf of the Disboards community, I respectfully request permission from Ponzi to allow everyone to post on this thread as they see fit. I also request that he allow Nebo and Smidgy to continue posting about their previous vacation to WDW until such time someone possesses a higher post count than him, or when the TR has been completed. Should someone possess a higher post count than Ponzi, they will then assume full control of this thread and new permission will need to be granted. Unless Ponzi fully admits now that he did not need permission to post his story because he already had said permission and fully relinquishes control back to it's previous owners (Nebo & Smidgy). He must relinquish control BEFORE someone has a higher post count than him.

The defense rests your honor.

Sorry Nebo and Smidgy. Looks like you may lose the thread to Ponzi, but at least we provided evidence that he didn't need permission to post to this thread.

Now we'll wait and see if he lets you finish posting the rest of the TR.

Are you sure you still want me as a lawyer?
Wow, it wouold appear my lawyer has a joint approach to his deciphering the law, at least when it comes to the DIS Boards, and his arguments are hard to push aside.
With that, I have to re-adjust my thought patterrs,,, in other words,,, once more I'm in "Search of an Honest Man" again. But the Thump is smart,,,, don't let that stupid looking smile fool you. Don't tlet that vacant look behind his eyes mislead you,,,, threreare definately elecrical synapse currents shooting across this man's brain back there,,, all looking for a new target , like hitting the plate moving,across the sky that will get you 2000 points,,,

But no,,, hes' not looking for Toy Story Wins,,,, his goals are for later,,,, MUCH LATER down the road,,, when he needs them.

And to think,, I was just about to chasten and lambast Ponzi, for his heartless response and complete provocation to the entier judicial system concerning what I had considered, Mike's , most sincere, backing me up, post.

So now what?
I know, I know, with fronds like these, who needs anemonies?

And tomorrow morning they rip my face off.
Ok,, I can always come back and britch at Ponzi if I wantm, right? So I'm going to ;go and practice my throwing up now,,, ok? night night.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #789
queenbetsey
Mouseketeer

Good luck with the dentist hope they get you fixed up soon

Hey Hey we're the Whiteheads, a pre trip report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3209767

You were born an origional, why die a copy?\

[link=http://distickers.com/ticker/][img noborder]http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/klh12jpwhe9t3guf.png[/img][/link]
queenbetsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #790
nebo
sharkbait

Old 01-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #791
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
So now what?

I know, I know, with fronds like these, who needs anemonies?
I got this! I'm all you need! If they offer you drugs you say yes and thank you! Piece of cake!

See, easy peasy!

Or you can ask if they allow fuzzy cups inside
monymony3471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:27 AM   #792
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Good luck with the dental situation Nebo. I can totally relate to that unfortunately. May they give you lots of good painkillers.

And also- I believe that I should petition for admittance to the Bad Back Club. I originally hurt it 2 years ago at work. Since then I've had a few episodes of moderate pain, but in the last 2 weeks I've tweaked the back twice. Once I was changing clothes, and once I was washing my hair. Clearly dangerous activities. I've been on the couch with a heating pad ever since.

Feel better Nebo, I'm convalescing with you in spirit.
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #793
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Just came on real quick to say good luck with the teeth, dude!

Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
pkondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #794
Thumper_Man's Wife
DIS Veteran

Good luck today Nebo! I'm sending as many positive vibes and pixie dust your way.

Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland

We Hopped All The Way To Disneyland Just For Some Dis Meets
Thumper_Man's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #795
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country
It was a popular place after partying on Saturday nights

Good luck today Nebo! Dental work is no fun. Had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was in the Army but stationed at an Air Force Base...it was Valentine's Day and the Thunderbirds decided that would be a good day to practice and buzz my dorm all freaking day. That's what I got for living 2 blocks from the flight line.

I'm off to the knee doctor this afternoon. Hoping that they can do something about my bad knees cuz I'm way too young for knee replacements.

Jill in CO

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: