Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #1516
MHSweb79
DIS Veteran

I don't know who this Nebbo and Smiggy are (celebrity impersonators?) but they better stop encouraging the yellow jackets. How will we get rid of them if people keep playing their games?

We are going on a 3-night Disney cruise next month with a couple of park days afterwards for DD's college graduation. We've got tickets to the Hoop-de-Doo, which we've never ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen a negative review (yes, reVIEW) of this show, so I'm really looking forward to it!
MHSweb79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #1517
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper_Man View Post
Ok. Looks like Nebo was playing around with the backspace key again. Lets see what we have this time shall we.

Boy, you and your technologicalistically wizardisms just love to make a fool of me, don'cha?
Unfortunately,,, you are apparently correct again.
But isn't that a pretty picture?
Wonder what it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz1121 View Post
Nebo!!

Yes? Somebody call me?

Are you really trying to get out of meeting the Buzz family? You can just tell me you want to avoid my maniacal giggle box and stop hurting yourself by missing the toilet seat completely! Yeesh, the things some people will do to avoid a meet!

Uh uh,,, if you know me by now,,, you know I'm a glutton for punishment!
hmm,, maybe that didn't come out right.
at least timing wise.
not to mention ******** wise
ok,k,,,, plain old wise.
Did you know we have a D'Wayne Wise on the Sox?

What was the question?

You had me laughing though, pretty hard I must admit. I like your tangents the best I think!

But but,,,, what about my secants?
Hey, if you don't want to be a co-secant,,, just say so!

I would love, love to meet Marita, if she can escape her job duties for a little while. It might not work out, but I think she is pretty terrific!

She absolutely is terrific,,, only met once in person but she's somebody you want to hug.

Take care Nebo, and for pete's sake.....look before you sit!!!
Oh my goodness,,,,, c'mon,,,, everybody,,,,, have you ever seen or heard a better straight line than that? Well,,, maybe it's just me and my warpaged mind,,,, But,,,
"look before you sit"?

"Yes,,,, hindsight is always the best sight"

GEESH!
nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #1518
Thumper_Man
DDC 684
Do we go left or to the second start on the right, straight on til morning?

I haven't had a breakdown in quite some time. Let's see what I can do with this chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
Well mon, this was supposed to be a "Meet the Thumps" chapter,,,,
You mean its not going to be? I was so looking forward to this chapter.

Quote:
but as is wont to happen with me,,,
Well who else would it happen with? Please say you won't leave this in Ponzi's hands again.

Quote:
I got tridesacked and unless something changes after I write this,,, i'm going to come up a tad short.
Are you shrinking? You look pretty tall to me.

Quote:
This is probably a good thing,,, it lets me be friends with them for at least another couplle days
Oh we'd still be friends. Haven't you ever heard; keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. I'm sure you would fall into one of those 2 categories.

Quote:
So, I've got to see what I have so far;
With your eyesight, this sounds like a challenge.

Quote:
this is where I go back and read what I've done,, and now try to add/embellish, to what might have been a completly normal, ok, chapter,,, and then ruin it for all eternity.
Or you can hit delete and start all over so it won't be ruined.

Quote:
LET THE RUINATION BEGIN!
Going to stick with it anyways huh? Well alright then, let me get a Ruination drink first. Something tells me I may need one, or 2 or possibly even 3.

Quote:
Boy,, this next chapter is going to be a killer,,, since it's going to be my last one!
Boy? Who you calling boy? There are lovely ladies that read this TR to. I guess you have it right then; this IS going to be your last chapter. They're going to kill you for calling them boys. Now I know what you meant by it being a killer chapter. It was nice knowing you.

Quote:
I mean ,,, for this report,,,before the death threats start.
So are you hinting there's going to be another report? But surely that's not the last chapter for this report is it? I mean come on, you haven't even talked about the Thumps yet.

Quote:
(hmm, no wonder nobody ever wants to meet up with me anymore)
I'm working on it. Geesh.

Quote:
Ok, once again boys and girls,,
Trying to redeem yourself with the ladies? At least you recognized them this time as girls. Maybe they'll spare your life now.

Quote:
it's time to display in writing how stupid I can be.
At two in the morning.
What about all the other times?

Quote:
And how can it be "upcoming" when it happened 4 days/nights ago?
If I remember correctly, Smidgy is psychic and she told you. Don't you remember, she was posting my thoughts before I was.

Quote:
And why can't I just tell a story?
You mean this isn't a story? What would you call it then?

Quote:
Ok, so now,,, what can I do for you?
How about buy me a drink.

Quote:
Unless you are really clever with P-Shop and know how to make things funny with altered Pics Like Ponzi is,,,
You know you're asking for trouble, don't ya?

Quote:
Oh no,,, did I just say that outloud about "Sargeant Ponzi of the Yukon?"
I told you were asking for trouble.

Quote:
Well, maybe he'll miss it,, if so,,, please,, you don't have to run off and say that I said something nice about him,,,,,'K?
What did you say nice about him, that's he clever? Sounded like an insult to me.

Quote:
I had no idea that a Collender, used with Hot Dog tongs,, could actually,,, uh,,, never mind,, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.
Honestly, no I don't. And something tells me I don't want to know either.

Quote:
Oh yeag,,,back to miss Scarlet.
Scarlett Johansson? Now you're talking you lucky dog you.

Quote:
I mean go back to the bathroom!

Did you know that there are places you can actually sit down at in there?

But, I digest.

Quote:
It was forged in the fires of Mt Doom, in Mordor, and has a mystic, hard to read, latin inscription, that I had to get the TidyBowl guy over to translate for us,,,, "One sink to rule them all, and in the night bind them."
Did he have to heat it up to read the inscription? Don't tell me you burned yourself on it?

Quote:
It was down the P-trap of this sink that Frodo was able to destroy the ring when he tossed it in.
Yup, definitely something to do with fire. I'm guessing it has something to do with that candlestick you mentioned.

Quote:
To cut to the chase,, and see if I can stick to the story for 5 minutes,, I missed the toilet.
Get a mop.

Quote:
Oh no,,, not how you are thinking rigtht now,,, like a young boy will miss the toilet a lot,,, I mean I MISSED the toilet!
Or not.

Quote:
You see,,, I know better than to try standing there and aim,,,, way too many times you can get that sudden "fork in the road" , where now only one stream is going where itj's supposed to, kind of like a wandering, or lazy eye and no, I am NOT going to try and name this syndrome,,but I'm sure there is not a singel guy out there that doesn't know what I'm talking about,
I have no clue what you're talking about?

Quote:
so in the middle of the night,,, instead of being a "pointer", I turn into a "setter", and I play it safe and just sit down.
You're not changing into Smidgy again are you? You know, the whole having to sit down thing?

Quote:
Anyway,,, I "Set" allright!

I pretty much missed the seat completely, wasn't even close!
That's because you weren't designed to be a setter.

Quote:
Came pretty close to being impaled on that stupid brush she keeps in that stupid holder in there,,, but let's not go there.

I can' already see Ponzi and Mike twitching and cringing.
You can't even see to point right, but you can see us all the way from over there?

Quote:
And so,,, with nothing to stop my now "free flight" on the "Toilet of Terror" I'm falling backward, into nothingness. '

Again.

But not for long.

The back of my head broke my fall.
Ouch! Don't tell me you got another concussion again? Guess I was wrong about fire being involved.

Quote:
The back of my head.

Again.

On the left side.

Again.

Same exact spot!
What are the odds of that happening?

Quote:
My noggin is foggin,,,
From the dink on the sink.

Quote:
By the way,,, if you haven't done Hoop De Doo before,,, Doo it. It's not cheap,,, but it's a lot of food and fun entertainment, plus beer and wine are all you can drink as well,,, providing you can find your server.
We'll have to keep this in mind if we ever get a chance to go back. Hopefully it will still be around 4 years from now.

Quote:
I'm going to fire up the old projector now,, so everyone pull up a chair and don't complain,,, it won't take too long.
Yes,,, of Course I took more pictures of the Ozzie Lights

It really was a madhouse near the Osbourne Lights though.
Lady H and I took tons of pics of these lights. It was our one and only time seeing them. We found it crowded at first but eventually the crowd started to thin out.

Quote:
And with that we are going to slide right into Sunday,,, our Animal Kingdom day.

And at 3 pm, we will hopefully rendezvous with the Thumper Party at the Dawa bar.
I'm curious to find out if they show up.

Thanks for the update and hope you have a fabulous time at WDW in case we don't hear from you by then.

Last edited by Thumper_Man; 04-10-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Thumper_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #1519
Thumper_Man
DDC 684

Quote:
Boy, you and your technologicalistically wizardisms just love to make a fool of me, don'cha?
Unfortunately,,, you are apparently correct again.
Not intentionally. At least not this time. Just trying to help you out my friend.

Quote:
But isn't that a pretty picture?
Wonder what it is?
Yes it is. You can tell there are some boats there. Where they are at and where they go is beyond me. You were there, you should know. If not, ask Smidgy. She'll know for sure.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #1520
nebo
sharkbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage_Gal View Post
Well, dear Nebo, I would love to send you my cell number, if I had one anymore. You see, about last September, my vigilant CC Company placed a fraud alert on my card, that I never found out about until months later, since we didnt play back the phone message they allegedly sent, since we get about 5 mill calls a day despite being on the "DO not call" list. Anyway, since my cell was via Virgin Mobile, which is a month to month, and they couldnt charge my card anymore, my number was cancelled. And I didnt read the email....
Now, you might have correctly deduced that I don't use my cell phone much, basically just for emergencies. Which I ironically had in the form of a flat tire not long ago. That is the day I found out that my phone number no longer worked!
So I sat in someones office and happened to give AAA the wrong contact number, which I did not realize until I got an email from someone at Disney who had the number I erroneously gave AAA after I got home.
He directed them to my office number, where I was not at during that time. I eventually got rescued, though.
So long story short, I dont currently have a cell number to pm you, but when I do, I will send it. I am pining for a new fancy phone, so I have been holding off on reinstating my Virgin account. And of course I havent gone shopping for a new fancy phone that I wont use. because I hate shopping and I need someone to go with me that has a clue.

Aren't you sorry you asked?

Ok, hang on a sec here:
Remember in "POTC,,, on Stranger Rides" when everything in the world went bad for us? We had the blow out on the way home,,,, aka,,, flat tire,,,, but Diane had her cell phone,,,, Virgin,,, Mobile,,,, a "pay as you go phone" and sitting on the side of the road,, we found out her account had been cancelled by them, and yes,, this is when we were desperately trying to call AAA,,,I mean,,, "c'mon Marita,,, if you are going to plagarize,,, you don't post it from the same folks you stole it from! How ironic though,, huh?

PS: Nobody loves me, nobody calls me, I'm gonna eat me some worms
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!
I just knew I should not have brought that up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAcres View Post
Hi Nebo (and Smidgy)!

I'm venturing out of lurkdom once again to say I'm really enjoying the report! Although I think I've gained five pounds reading it since y'all flung a craving on me...I've caught up reading while snacking on cheese grits. I do love grits and they are ever so much better with lots of garlic, cheese, and butter in them. Plus, grits are best with a side of crunchy bacon! So, thanks for once again delivering a top notch entertaining recap of your adventures. I'll be reading the next chapter on the treadmill.

Lisa
Hi Lisa,,, and I do remember you from years ago. As you know,, I also like grits,,,, but never had them with cheese,,,, or garlic, normally, I just overload them with butter and salt and pepper. No, not healthy,,, but when I only get them about 3 times a year,,,, who cares?
that does sound interesting though,,, not quite sure about the garlic part,,, but I'll give it a shot.

And like I think I said last time I responded to your post,,, say hi to Oliver and of course, Arnold for me. Oh wait,, you just had him as a side with your grits,,,Never Mind!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #1521
GreenAcres
I'm not from the South, but I got here as fast as I could.

Yankee Grits = sad and boring!

Grits recipe with Cheddar cheese and garlic, a very popular way to prepare grits in the South. (Don't forget Arnold....uhm, I mean the BACON!)

Ingredients:
•6 cups water
•2 teaspoons salt
•1 1/2 cups grits
•1/2 cup butter
•3 eggs, well beaten
•16 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
•2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
•cayenne pepper to taste

Preparation:
Bring water and salt to a rolling boil; gradually stir in grits with fork. Cook, stirring constantly, until all water is absorbed. Stir in butter a tablespoon at a time; stir in the beaten eggs, working quickly so eggs will not cook before thoroughly blended into the grits, then stir in the shredded cheese, garlic and a little cayenne pepper. Put into a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 to 20 minutes.
Serves 8.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #1522
nebo
sharkbait

Quote:
Not intentionally. At least not this time. Just trying to help you out my friend.

Yes it is. You can tell there are some boats there. Where they are at and where they go is beyond me. You were there, you should know. If not, ask Smidgy. She'll know for sure.
Thanks Mikey for having another breakdown,, always entertaining. I was supposed to get to you guys in the last chapter,,,but unfortunately,,, none of you hurt yourselves,,,and as much as we enjoyed meeting you,,, well,,, it's not going to be exciting reading.
And then I got lucky,,, and basshed my head again,,,well, surely you can see why I had to go and write about that incident,,,, not everybody get's that lucky, as I'm sure you well know.

I'm still hoping to get to our meeting up,,,, but I don't want to give it "short shrift" as the saying goes,,especially after your poor wife had to hold my hand for 20 minutes or so to try to keep me from hurting myself,,,,,and,,,,

poor Stephanie tried to keep me from burning down the World Showcase at Epcot.
Have you ever had a 5 year old boy look at you and slowly shake their head in disgust from some;thing you've done?
Well ,,,, I have now!

So,, if I don'[t get there before we leave to go and cause more damage,,, I will not abandon where we left off,,,,we'll get there,, eventually
Old 04-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #1523
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used

Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida

Quote:
Hi Lisa,,, and I do remember you from years ago. As you know,, I also like grits,,,, but never had them with cheese,,,, or garlic, normally,
I originally read this as "As you know, I also like Girls,,,, but never had them with cheese,,,, or garlic, normally"

It did give me pause...
Old 04-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #1524
smidgy
dimples

but not too much pause.. after all. you ARE used to Nebo's mind...
smidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #1525
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

H'okay.
Been away from the 'puter for a bit, except for regularly scheduled maintenance. But I've got a good excuse.

Elle turned 16 the other day. We threw her a big surprise party (she was beyond shocked... I don't think she realized what happened until the next day). Had a few other odds and ends and... anyway, time to catch up.

Quote:
Ok,,, I'm getting there,,, not much more,,,,But I am in desparate need rith now for a MASH fix,,, and they have taken it off some of the stations by me, so it's not upbiquitous anymore,,,,,
This was just.... weird. I hadn't watched a MASH episode for at least a couple of months. So I had a few recorded and decided to watch a couple (the one where the whole unit "adopts" a baby and the one where Charles gets "married" while on a bender in Tokyo). After I turned off the TV I logged on here and what do you post?

The similarities are starting to frighten me just a little bit...

Quote:
Well mon,
Jamaica mon.

Quote:
but as is wont to happen with me,,,
If you want, I won't tell anyone of your wonts if you won't.

Quote:
I got tridesacked
That's when the lineman, linebacker and defensive back all get to you at the same time.

Quote:
and unless something changes after I write this,,, i'm going to come up a tad short.
There's nothing worse in the frog breeding business then losing a tad.

truly sad.

gad.

Quote:
it lets me be friends with them for at least another couplle days , since what I try to pass off as humor isn't always received that way once it gois through the interpreter and spell chick.
Would that be Smidgy?

Quote:
check.
Knew it.

Quote:
and now try to add/embellish, to what might have been a completly normal, ok, chapter,,,
What?!?! You embellish??? I thought you were just giving us the fax, m'am?

Quote:
and then ruin it for all eternity.
Oh, don't worry. You don't have to do a thing to ruin the chapter. Just be yourself.

There. Now aren't I helpful?

Quote:
LET THE RUINATION BEGIN!
Run for your lives! Hide the children! Save the cats!

Quote:
Boy,, this next chapter is going to be a killer,,, since it's going to be my last one!
Alas poor Nebo, we hardly knew him.

Quote:
I mean ,,, for this report,,,before the death threats start.
You haven't received any death threats up to this point?

Have you checked your inbox?

No reason. Just curious.

Quote:
And I promise that if we do, I'll do my best to NOT show up with blood on my shirt again.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is known as an "empty promise".

Quote:
You won't believe what it does sometimes when it's excited!
No, not going there.
Too late!

Quote:
Ok, once again boys and girls,, it's time to display in writing how stupid I can be.
Yay! So nice of you to share your shortcomings with us for our amusement.

Quote:
At two in the morning.
As opposed to.... when?

Quote:
And how can it be "upcoming" when it happened 4 days/nights ago?
If I go back in time and kill my grandfather, how could I have been born if my father was never born so how could I go back to kill my grandfather?

Better play it safe and go back in time and rub out Nebo's grandfather and see what happens.

Quote:
No wonder Babylon was destroyed! And that doesn't look right either, no, something's not quite right there, and why would God want to destroy a little baby named Lon?
Because he was going to become a master of disguise and God was worried he'd try to sneak all 1000 faces into Heaven when he wasn't looking.

Quote:
Can you imagine what these reports would be like if I took amphetamines?
More commas

Yup.

More.

Quote:
Ok, so now,,, what can I do for you?
I’ll have a corned beef on rye, extra pickle.

You have my address.

Quote:
And yes,,, I do prefer the chapters when I'm babbling a lot more and making a jerk out of myself,,,, than when I have to keep looking into P-Bucket for pictures.
They are more fun to write, aren’t they?

Quote:
Unless you are really clever with P-Shop and know how to make things funny with altered Pics Like Ponzi is,,,
I shall treasure this moment always.

It was on a Thursday. The sun was particularly pleasant that day. Warm, without being too arid. The sky was an azure canvas.

Hey! Wait! Are you saying I have to resort to cheap parlour/photo tricks to sell a TR ‘cause I can’t write?????

Cruel.

So. Cruel.

Quote:
Oh no,,, did I just say that outloud about "Sargeant Ponzi of the Yukon?" Well, maybe he'll miss it,, if so,,, please,, you don't have to run off and say that I said something nice about him,,,,,'K?
That’s what’s nice about the internet. Once it’s out there, it’s out there forever.

Just ask Pam Anderson or Paris Hilton.

Quote:
What was the question again?
I believe it will be: “To pee or not to pee.”

Quote:
Nebo, in the bathroom.

With the Candlestick.

And Miss Scarlet.
Unless you commonly refer to Smidgy as Miss Scarlet, you’re going to be on the couch again, dude.

Quote:
No, I don't go both ways like Professor Plum.
Both ways? Like back and forth? To and fro? Please elaborate.

Quote:
I had no idea that a Collender, used with Hot Dog tongs,, could actually,,, uh,,, never mind,, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.
Nope. Me neither.

Quote:
Yes , you are correct, I don't have a Clue!
I’d Risk saying that you don’t have a Monopoly on that.

Sorry.

(So, has everyone played all four games just mentioned?

Quote:

I think that was her name. The only other female I could recall was a Mrs White, I believe,,, but she's too old for me.
I dunno. She’s pretty feisty still.
Hmmm… did you mention Mrs. Peacock?

Quote:
It was forged in the fires of Mt Doom, in Mordor, and has a mystic, hard to read, latin inscription, that I had to get the TidyBowl guy over to translate for us,,,, "One sink to rule them all, and in the night bind them."
Whoops! Mis-translation. It’s “in the night to maim them.

Quote:
Gee, I've really put this sink on a pedestal, havent' I?

OW,,,, there, I just punched myself in the ribs for that last one.
Saves me the trouble.

(actually, I kinda liked that one... but don’t tell anyone how shallow I am)

Quote:
It's ok,,, if I hadn't,,, The Great and Wonderful Smidgy of Oz would have done it anyway, and probably harder than I just did!
On a related note. We watched “Oz the Great and Powerful” not too long ago…

meh.

Quote:
The BLUE Smidgy in particular got me,,,,, I thought I had slept with a Smurf!

Quote:
ok, ok,,,, the cattle are dying, the crops are dead and I'm back to Rich Little doing his Babylon Impressions;
Thanks for the Canadian plug.

Quote:
At around two in the morning,, I had to take a leak.
Said the Titanic.

Quote:
( take it easy, take it easy,,, it's a natural function, and it still sounds better than to say I had to go pee pee,,, and you tell ME the last time somebody came up to you and said,,," Please excuse me,,, I need to go and urinate now. "
True story alert!

Way back before we had cars and stuff, I had to have surgery on my knee. Today, this would be done in no time and you’d be in and out of the hospital before the anaesthetic wore off. Back then, you were in for a week. I was about 13 years old and the nurse was explaining that “If I had to go pee, I could use this jug and then call the nurse to come empty it.”

I was kind of insulted ‘cause I felt that I was too old to be told “pee”. I mentioned this to my mom who replied, “Well, you should have said, “Thank you, if I have to URINATE (with emphasis on the word ‘urinate’) I’ll call you.””

Somehow, that made me feel even more weird.

Quote:
Which sounds like a planetory expedition, especially since it's right next to Uranus,,,,and,,, once again,,, I need,,,, really , really need,,, to shut up.
Did you see the video that was out there not too long ago about the weather forecaster who got had when he was doing Birthday and Anniversary shout outs?

It went something like this…

… Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs Smith.
… Happy 10th Birthday to Hugh Janus

It was then that one of the co-anchors lost it…

Just say it out loud if you don’t get it.

Quote:
Back to the story,,, I'm going to go "tinkle",,,in the middle of the night,,,
Oh, that’s so much better.

Quote:
Did you mentally cue the ominous music?

Quote:
And no,,, it's not "Tinkle Tinkle Little Star."

(hmm,,, what's with the "little" part?) never mind
There are some things which even I will not photoshop.

Nope.

Quote:
You see,,, I know better than to try standing there and aim,,,, way too many times you can get that sudden "fork in the road" , where now only one stream is going where itj's supposed to, kind of like a wandering, or lazy eye

Dude! There are some things that guys aren’t supposed to talk about!

Quote:
and no, I am NOT going to try and name this syndrome,,but I'm sure there is not a singel guy out there that doesn't know what I'm talking about,
Oh, we know.

We know…

Quote:
so in the middle of the night,,, instead of being a "pointer", I turn into a "setter", and I play it safe and just sit down.

I pretty much missed the seat completely, wasn't even close!
Be like Dad, not like Sis,
Lift the lid before you p***
If you’re Nebo, try and sit
Miss the lid and take a hit

Quote:
No pole to try and grab for, and once again I'm falling backward!
I must admit.

I would find it curious if there was a pole in your bathroom.
Not much room.

I’m sure there’s one in the bedroom… but the bathroom?

Nah.

Quote:
Came pretty close to being impaled on that stupid brush she keeps in that stupid holder in there,,, but let's not go there. I can' already see Ponzi and Mike twitching and cringing.

I believe this would be another instance where the term SQUEEE could be used.

Anyone see the “Fusilli Jerry” Seinfeld episode?

Quote:
The back of my head broke my fall.
Thank goodness you didn’t hit anything impotent!

Important.

Quote:
Same exact spot!
Next time, when you’re heading toward the “stupid brush she keeps in that stupid holder”, try to turn your head and cough.

It won’t help, but at least you’ll injure yourself somewhere new for a change.

Quote:
(why can I picture that being in my Avatar tomorrow morning?)
Only because I can’t access your avatar.... otherwise…

Quote:
Come join, me, come join me,,,,Carrie,,, you can start it out,,, "K?

SQUEEEE!
There it is!

Quote:
They started doing a Disney Music trivia contest,,,, Diane went and got paper and pens for us to play with.
You...

And Smidgy...

Against the little kids...

Seems fair.

Quote:
so I stayed with it and tried ot give my great nuggets of wisdom to OUR team answer sheet as wont was required.
Thank you for reaching your quota of two wonts per TR. You may now return to Disney for more Yellow Jacket entertainment.

Quote:
Have you ever seen a blind man of an inner city corner, selling pencils?
Trust me,,, he had better, higher quality items in his invetory.
Just stubs, huh? With the eraser all worn away.

Quote:
Pressure mounts.
You can cut the tension with a knife, it was so thick!

I dozed off.
That made me laugh.

Quote:
"Nebbo and Smiggy!"
Nebbo I can see, but Smiggy?

Quote:
that's the way it came out,, not the way it was written on the paper.

I'm pretty sure I was "Nebbo". But don't hold me to it.
I wonder if there were any DISers around who were thinking, “Hey! That’s almost like Nebo and Smidgy! We’ll have to tell ‘em when we get back.”

Quote:
She told me she chose what looked like the most expensive item in the box; I think it was a whistle!

Of Bugs Bunny!

Which she then tossed to a kid sitting nearby.
Who tossed it back.

Quote:
By the way,,, if you haven't done Hoop De Doo before,,, Doo it. It's not cheap,,, but it's a lot of food and fun entertainment, plus beer and wine are all you can drink as well,
Really? Too bad. I guess we’ll have to wait til the kids are older, or leave ‘em behind. If all you can drink is beer and wine, I don’t think they could handle it.

Quote:
Oh no,,, the dreaded video as well!
That’s some video. I had no idea the lights did anything like that. All I’ve seen are still images.

So, thanks!

Quote:
Geesh,,, I've been working on this chapter for so long,, I could swear I have posted a lot of it already. But anyway,,, hope it was entertaining to all of you,,,
Was for me! Thanks for the chapter! :

Quote:
[B] Oh my goodness,,,,, c'mon,,,, everybody,,,,, have you ever seen or heard a better straight line than that? Well,,, maybe it's just me and my warpaged mind,,,, But,,,
"look before you sit"?

"Yes,,,, hindsight is always the best sight"

GEESH!

Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
pkondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #1526
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAcres View Post
Grits recipe with Cheddar cheese and garlic, a very popular way to prepare grits in the South. (Don't forget Arnold....uhm, I mean the BACON!)

Ingredients:
•6 cups water
•2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 cups grits
•1/2 cup butter
•3 eggs, well beaten
•16 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
•2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
•cayenne pepper to taste
But what do you do if you can't get the 1 1/2 cups grits? I don't think they sell 'em up here.
And, no... before you ask... I've never had it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage_Gal View Post
I originally read this as "As you know, I also like Girls,,,, but never had them with cheese,,,, or garlic, normally"

It did give me pause...

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
Old 04-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #1527
Thumper_Man
DDC 684

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
I’d Risk saying that you don’t have a Monopoly on that.

Sorry.

(So, has everyone played all four games just mentioned?
So are we playing Trivial Pursuit now? I Scrabble(d) my brain thinking of what games I've played through my Trouble(d) Life. My memories are a little Boggle(d) at the moment, but after racking my brain in my Cranium; yes I've played those games. Is there some type of Pay Day for answering this question? Or is my Battleship sunk?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #1528
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
So are we playing Trivial Pursuit now? I Scrabble(d) my brain thinking of what games I've played through my Trouble(d) Life. My memories are a little Boggle(d) at the moment, but after racking my brain in my Cranium; yes I've played those games. Is there some type of Pay Day for answering this question? Or is my Battleship sunk?
Bingo.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #1529
nowellsl
my car finds out everytime I have money

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
But what do you do if you can't get the 1 1/2 cups grits? I don't think they sell 'em up here.
And, no... before you ask... I've never had it either.

I'll trade you 1 1/2 cups grits for 3 candy bars All of us here in the south know how expensive grits are right??? PM me your address!
nowellsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #1530
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
I'll trade you 1 1/2 cups grits for 3 candy bars All of us here in the south know how expensive grits are right??? PM me your address!
Deal... PM on the way.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: