Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #91
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,170

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post






I love this picture. That reflected sun on the contemporary is so cool.

Your dinner at Narcoosee's looks so great. My DH and I ate there for our anniversary and the service was amazing. I agree - the walk there is nice and the view from the deck is magical.

Last December we waited ALL day to ride EE at night. We got there at rope drop and waited for it to be the perfect darkness before we rode. It was fun! I love coasters in the dark.
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
Old 12-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #92
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran
 
blabbermouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 1,017

I got a bit behind, Narcoosee's looks so good, I love seafood.

Looks like it was really hot at AK, everyone in your Dinosaur photo was really sweaty
__________________
blabbermouth is online now  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-23-2012, 07:17 AM   #93
Megablocks
DIS Veteran
 
Megablocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,108

Your Narcoossees dinner sounds awesome, I'm glad it was so good! I love seafood. You had such a great view too.

I LOVE AK at night, especially EE. It's so different and it's so pretty all lit up. I miss the nighttime EMH there!
__________________
Meghan DF Charles

In the moments of our lives
Both the joyous and the tragic
If the truth is to be told
We are all pursuing magic

1994: CBR // 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004: POR // 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013: Pop Century
Next: May 2014, Pop Century!

Megablocks is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #94
MeMom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 15,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post


We will definitely be coming back to Flame Tree BBQ!
Flame Tree draws you in as you walk by just by its wonderful aroma. We have found the chicken to be more consistently moist and tasty than the ribs. Some of our group got ribs a few times that were tough and overdone, so we kind of stick with the chicken now - or the turkey sandwich, which is very good, too. The fruit plate always hits the spot.
__________________
So Much to Celebrate http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066162
I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962147
All I want for Christmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2860915
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678


We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #95
princess_momma
DIS Veteran
 
princess_momma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,413

Hello! So glad to see you back on the Dis! I was really hoping that you would be doing a honeymoon tr! Dreams do come true!!

Congratulations on your marriage!! You made such a beautiful bride - I saw a few pics on Kristen's page! So lovely! I'm so happy for you and your DH!! How fun it must be to call him that now.

Staying at the Poly for your honeymoon sounds so perfect. I'm tearing up just reading along. I love how special the CM's made you feel! Disney is amazing.

YUM!! I love the Backscratcher. Sadly, I may or may not have been too drunk to remember the free backscratcher at the end of the night. I haven't had a Raspberry Rain unfortunately!

Your sister's MoH speech sounds absolutely perfect if she was able to incorporate the monorail spiel into it. That just made my night!

I love seeing your pics of Fantasyland. I really can't wait to go back and see all the changes. It must have been so exciting for you! I haven't even seen the interactive queue at HM yet. Sad, sad. I need to get back soon.

Isn't California Grill so perfect? Seems like the perfect spot for a first dinner on your honeymoon! My heart is just melting reading about this all. THANK YOU FOR DOING A TR!!

I love how you can get pictures in front of different views and angles around the castle. It just looks so good from any side!

I am loving your little tour of Epcot. I don't think it's possible for me to read your tr's without getting teary-eyed. It's always been that way and probably always will be! And can I just give a shout out to Chris and Kristen?! They are like the best people to be in Epcot with. I adore them. And miss them. Let's all go back to Disney.

The Tower of Terror! My love!

I have never been on the Backlot Tour! Nor have I seen the stunt show! And I had no idea that they were being taken out for Cars Land. Now I am so sad.

Ahhh I need to go to Narcoossees! I am just loving seeing WDW through the eyes of newlyweds! Everything seems so romantic and magical. *sigh* I can't wait to go there with my love! And getting lobster sounds perfect there. One of my all time favorite dates with my man was at a seafood place and it was just so magical. I can only imagine it being that much better in Disney!

I can't wait to see all your Disney ornaments! I have so many! Everyone thinks my tree is exclusively Disney there's so many...but there's a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle one, 2 Harry Potter ones and maybe like 3 not anything ones! But other than that it's all Disney!

I'm glad you like FTB! I love it there so much!! So good!

Can't wait for more!
__________________
Kimmy (24) , DBF G (26) , DS L (5)
Sept '09 Pop Century, Aug '10 Pop Century, June '11 Old Key West, Oct '13 Pop Century...next Nov '14 Boardwalk Villas - AS DVC OWNERS!
October 2013 Trip Video
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

princess_momma is offline  
Old 12-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #96
cstorm65
DDC #699
 
cstorm65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 304

I have enjoyed the report thus far. I especially enjoyed reading about Narcoossees. We are trying to find a place for a romantic dinner one night on our trip as we leave DS with his grandma. We wanted to California Grill, but it is closing for renovations and will be closed during out trip in June. Narcoossees is one of the places we are looking at for a dinner.
cstorm65 is offline  
Old 12-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #97
Disneybuckeye
DIS Veteran
 
Disneybuckeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 1,019

I believe I was a lurker on your last trip report and I am coming out of hiding to say congratulations on your wedding and thanks for sharing your honeymoon with us.

I am really enjoying your trip report and it sounds like you are having a great time. Looking forward to reading more.
__________________


Enjoyed a great March 2011 trip staying at the Boardwalk.
Enjoyed a great December 2011 trip to our home resort VWL with a short visit to see Harry Potter.
Enjoyed a great October 2012 trip at BLT.
Enjoyed a last minute surprise trip to Disneyland February 2013.
Enjoyed a great October 2013 trip to Saratoga Springs with our daughter and her college friends
Disneybuckeye is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #98
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover
 
lauren_elizabeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,996

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
__________________
ME & DH DS6 DD3 DD1


lauren_elizabeth is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #99
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!
 
tinkgurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
All caught up!

I so wish we could have done the Backlot Tour. My mom wanted to do it, but there wasn't any time and we had a dinner reservation.

I NEED to get back to Narcoossee's someday! I had the lobster and filet mignon when we were there back in 2010, and the lobster was a little rubbery. But I guess the secret is to order the whole lobster like you did!

I have never been to AK at night! Didn't even know that it stayed open late enough for it to be nighttime.
Hey girl!

I remember reading your TR when you went to Narcoossee's! My lobster was not rubbery at all.

AK used to have evening EMH's during the summer. It was so much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
I'm glad you liked Flame Tree! It's got some good options. So tasty. We like Yak &Yeti too and I think the first time ate there, it was in part due to one of your earlier TRs.

Oh and I totally have the dress you are wearing in the picture! Or I did. Funny. I loved that it had pockets.
Glad I had some influence on your food choice!

Yes! I love that the dress has pockets too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I love this picture. That reflected sun on the contemporary is so cool.

Your dinner at Narcoosee's looks so great. My DH and I ate there for our anniversary and the service was amazing. I agree - the walk there is nice and the view from the deck is magical.

Last December we waited ALL day to ride EE at night. We got there at rope drop and waited for it to be the perfect darkness before we rode. It was fun! I love coasters in the dark.
It is such a neat picture! Narcoossee's was such a great meal.

Glad you have experienced EE at night too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
I got a bit behind, Narcoosee's looks so good, I love seafood.

Looks like it was really hot at AK, everyone in your Dinosaur photo was really sweaty
haha, It was a hot day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megablocks View Post
Your Narcoossees dinner sounds awesome, I'm glad it was so good! I love seafood. You had such a great view too.

I LOVE AK at night, especially EE. It's so different and it's so pretty all lit up. I miss the nighttime EMH there!
Have you been to Narcoosee's before?

I miss the evening EMH's at AK too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Flame Tree draws you in as you walk by just by its wonderful aroma. We have found the chicken to be more consistently moist and tasty than the ribs. Some of our group got ribs a few times that were tough and overdone, so we kind of stick with the chicken now - or the turkey sandwich, which is very good, too. The fruit plate always hits the spot.
I'll have to try the chicken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
Hello! So glad to see you back on the Dis! I was really hoping that you would be doing a honeymoon tr! Dreams do come true!!

Congratulations on your marriage!! You made such a beautiful bride - I saw a few pics on Kristen's page! So lovely! I'm so happy for you and your DH!! How fun it must be to call him that now.

Staying at the Poly for your honeymoon sounds so perfect. I'm tearing up just reading along. I love how special the CM's made you feel! Disney is amazing.

YUM!! I love the Backscratcher. Sadly, I may or may not have been too drunk to remember the free backscratcher at the end of the night. I haven't had a Raspberry Rain unfortunately!

Your sister's MoH speech sounds absolutely perfect if she was able to incorporate the monorail spiel into it. That just made my night!

I love seeing your pics of Fantasyland. I really can't wait to go back and see all the changes. It must have been so exciting for you! I haven't even seen the interactive queue at HM yet. Sad, sad. I need to get back soon.

Isn't California Grill so perfect? Seems like the perfect spot for a first dinner on your honeymoon! My heart is just melting reading about this all. THANK YOU FOR DOING A TR!!

I love how you can get pictures in front of different views and angles around the castle. It just looks so good from any side!

I am loving your little tour of Epcot. I don't think it's possible for me to read your tr's without getting teary-eyed. It's always been that way and probably always will be! And can I just give a shout out to Chris and Kristen?! They are like the best people to be in Epcot with. I adore them. And miss them. Let's all go back to Disney.

The Tower of Terror! My love!

I have never been on the Backlot Tour! Nor have I seen the stunt show! And I had no idea that they were being taken out for Cars Land. Now I am so sad.

Ahhh I need to go to Narcoossees! I am just loving seeing WDW through the eyes of newlyweds! Everything seems so romantic and magical. *sigh* I can't wait to go there with my love! And getting lobster sounds perfect there. One of my all time favorite dates with my man was at a seafood place and it was just so magical. I can only imagine it being that much better in Disney!

I can't wait to see all your Disney ornaments! I have so many! Everyone thinks my tree is exclusively Disney there's so many...but there's a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle one, 2 Harry Potter ones and maybe like 3 not anything ones! But other than that it's all Disney!

I'm glad you like FTB! I love it there so much!! So good!

Can't wait for more!
Hi Kimmy!! Wow, you got all caught up! I won't comment on everything you said, but thanks for reading, girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstorm65 View Post
I have enjoyed the report thus far. I especially enjoyed reading about Narcoossees. We are trying to find a place for a romantic dinner one night on our trip as we leave DS with his grandma. We wanted to California Grill, but it is closing for renovations and will be closed during out trip in June. Narcoossees is one of the places we are looking at for a dinner.
Thanks for reading!

Narcoossee's would be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneybuckeye View Post
I believe I was a lurker on your last trip report and I am coming out of hiding to say congratulations on your wedding and thanks for sharing your honeymoon with us.

I am really enjoying your trip report and it sounds like you are having a great time. Looking forward to reading more.
I'm so glad you came out of hiding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! It went by too fast!
tinkgurl is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #100
xoktenox
DIS Veteran
 
xoktenox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 3,216

Hey girl hey! I just got to read your last update, I'm behind as usual. Before I comment, check out my new ticker! This time next year, we'll be in WDW!!

Anyway, OMG Primeval Whirl The time with you and your DH is the only time Chris and I have ever ridden it and I don't think I can ride it without you guys. We were laughing sooooo hard!!

EE at night is beautiful! Ever since you told me that you could look to your left going up the first incline and see the CR, I always do it!! It's such a great view!

I can see your new earrings in your pics, so pretty!

I can't wait to hear about your 'Ohana night
__________________
Me, Kristen- 26 DH, Chris- 29 Fur baby, Daisy- 9 months
My Trips: 4 times as a child, offsite
Trips Together with Chris: 4/09- AS Movies~~11-12/09- AKV Kidani~~7/10- Pop~~6/11- OKW~~1-2/12- Pop~~ 10-11/12- DISNEYMOON! @ SSR (BECAME DVC MEMBERS!)~~
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)


Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

xoktenox is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #101
creativeamanda
One slithering around on me? No way, Jose!
Me? Snarky? Nah!
Why on earth would I want my summer vacation to go away that quickly
 
creativeamanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,398

I can't believe I've missed this one! Subscribing to go back and read!!!!
__________________
Disney Trips: Jan 2007 (POP); Oct 2008 (POR); June 2009 (POR); Dec 2009 (POFQ); June 2010 (POR);
June 2011 (POR/BC); June 2012 (POP/CSR); Feb 2013 (CSR/BWV); Jan 2014 (POP); Dec 2014 (POP)

creativeamanda is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #102
klacey1
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Westchester Co, NY
Posts: 4,784

Hi! Didn't realize you were doing a TR of your honeymoon! So glad you are and am loving it so far!! Hope you had a great first married Christmas!
klacey1 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #103
livsmom04
DIS Veteran
 
livsmom04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 593

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
*Continued from previous*

We walked in the door and I was already freaking out. I was so excited to be there. We had about a 15-20 minute wait because we were a little early for our ADR, so we went outside on the deck. DH took this picture of me, which I didn’t know about, taking in the view of the Castle before we went outside:



We didn’t get to spend much time out there, so we decided to go back out after we ate. Our table was right near the bar, which was beautiful.



We were on the upper level, so we had a beautiful panoramic view outside looking at the Castle.





Zoomed in at the Castle:



We had such a nice waiter. He gave us free champagne, and they even had a little congratulations on our honeymoon on our menus!



For his appetizer, DH got the crab cakes. For his main course, he had the lobster tail and filet mignon. For my appetizer, I got the mussels. For my main course, I HAD to get the lobster. It was 2 lbs! I happily ate it all!



Our desserts were almost too beautiful to eat. DH had the cheese cake and I had the baked chocolate mousse.



As much as I had hoped, Narcoossee’s did not disappoint. it was a perfect meal. The food was amazing, the view was beautiful, and we were enjoying a relaxing night. After we were done, we headed back out on the deck. Here were the views:













While out there, we decided where to head to next. We decided to do some shopping at DTD. To the bus stop we headed!





As we arrived at DTD, the sunset was beautiful.





First stop: the Christmas shop to pick out some ornaments!



I will take a picture sometime of our ornaments before Christmas is over! It was fun getting them out of their boxes and hanging them up on our very first tree together in our new home. Since we were going back to the room after DTD, we just took the ornaments with us. Next stop: the Art of Disney store.



I was disappointed and did not see any paintings I needed in there as well. Next stop: Mickey’s Pantry!



I ended up loving this store. I bought a Mickey coffee mug that comes with a lid and two Mickey lanterns for out on our deck. The CM checking us out was working doing the college program. I only know this because she told us that after she asked us how our honeymoon was going and asked us if we had ever been to WDW before. We laughed.

The one place DH really wanted to go was Lego Land. While we shopped, I had to look at the new displays.









They were all so neat!

DH didn’t find anything he really wanted, so we decided to call it a night and head back to the Poly. At the bus stops, there was a cop directing people to what bus stop they needed. Our bus shared with the Contemporary. Of course, they stopped there first. Once we finally made it back to the Poly, we stopped in the gift shop and picked up our packages. We also stopped at Capt. Cook’s for some drinks. I got a water and DH had milk.

And as if we had planned it, we were back in the room in time to watch Wishes on our balcony again. It was another perfect ending to a great day.

Up next: Animal Kingdom day!
We loved Narcoosse's! We ate there on our honeymoon in August as well. We had a window seat and we saw wishes at the table while eating our dessert! Loved how the music was piped in the restaurant! Couldn't have been any more perfect!
__________________
Jason (DH) Charlotte (Me) Olivia (DD) Yoda (dog)

7/96-Offsite, 5/98-Offsite, 5/10-ASM, 7/11-POP, 4/12 -POP, 8/12-Coronado Springs, 6/13-Coronado Springs, 6/13 AKV, 9/14 POP
Trip Reports:
Seriously, Disney Again? A F&W Festival & MNSSHP PTR! *Updated Must Do's on Trip! 7/25*
Me? A Princess? Shut Up!! My 1st PHM PTR!
Completed TR-A Family Trip Full of Surprises: 2 Updates! Complete!!



livsmom04 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #104
Cinderella16
DIS Veteran
 
Cinderella16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Too far from WDW!
Posts: 969

I'm a little late to this party & just started reading, but I wanted to say CONGRATS on your marriage!! I have read all your other TRs and loved them!! Off to continue reading!
__________________
1989ish (1st Trip - Ft. Wilderness), 1993 (Offsite), 1999 (8th Grade Graduation Trip-offsite) 2004 (Offsite), 2005 (Offsite), 2007 (Offsite, Engaged at MK!) 2009 (Disneymoon - GF) 2010 (Wildnerness Lodge) 2011 (New DVC Members - SSR) 2012 (Bay Lake Tower/Vero Beach)2013 (May-BWV/Oct-AKL- Kidani)
WDW Commando Member #204






Trip Reports
The Mr. & Mrs. Meeting Mickey in May - May 2010 + BONUS Pre Trip Report for July 2012

The Mr., The Mrs., and the Dining Plan - Our June 2009 Disneymoon
Our Magical Trip of a Million, Dreams, Wishes, & Surprises- Our June 2007 Engagement
Cinderella16 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #105
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!
 
tinkgurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,741

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
Hey girl hey! I just got to read your last update, I'm behind as usual. Before I comment, check out my new ticker! This time next year, we'll be in WDW!!

Anyway, OMG Primeval Whirl The time with you and your DH is the only time Chris and I have ever ridden it and I don't think I can ride it without you guys. We were laughing sooooo hard!!

EE at night is beautiful! Ever since you told me that you could look to your left going up the first incline and see the CR, I always do it!! It's such a great view!

I can see your new earrings in your pics, so pretty!

I can't wait to hear about your 'Ohana night
Hey girl hey! I love the new ticker!!

We might have to ride Primeval Whirl for laughs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativeamanda View Post
I can't believe I've missed this one! Subscribing to go back and read!!!!
Glad to have you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Hi! Didn't realize you were doing a TR of your honeymoon! So glad you are and am loving it so far!! Hope you had a great first married Christmas!
Thank you! Christmas went by so fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livsmom04 View Post
We loved Narcoosse's! We ate there on our honeymoon in August as well. We had a window seat and we saw wishes at the table while eating our dessert! Loved how the music was piped in the restaurant! Couldn't have been any more perfect!
That's awesome you ate there too! Wish it was on the same day as us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella16 View Post
I'm a little late to this party & just started reading, but I wanted to say CONGRATS on your marriage!! I have read all your other TRs and loved them!! Off to continue reading!
Welcome!!
tinkgurl is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.