Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
Jennifer_W
Mouseketeer

Fantasy-Western Show Schedule/Rotation

Hi, I have looked all over and cannot find any info on this:

Can anyone tell me what the Fantasy (Western itinerary) shows were, and which nights they were on? I don't want to miss any of the live (the Disney production) shows, but still want to do a dinner at Palo or Remy. We have done 4 seven-day cruises on the Magic class ships, and are SO looking forward to the new shows. Thanks!
Old 11-18-2012, 03:27 AM   #2
pyramid2000
Member of the DD Geek invasion of CC
How exacty do you iron on a T-****?

Hello! We sailed the week of October 13th:

Saturday was the "Fantasy Come True." Just an opening of the cruise, and frankly I did not enjoy it very much. Seemed more like a big commercial for something I had already purchased.

Sunday - Disney's "Aladdin" Pretty good, love the songs.

Monday - Comedy show. For us it was Buckets n Boards. Awesome show and great guys. I believe they are still there.

Tuesday - Disney's "Wishes" Lots of different shows represented.

Wednesday - Was a movie night for us. Seems like this may be the case because it is Pirate Night.

Thursday - Disney's "Believe" Was kind of special for us since it is our daughter's first year of college and the premise of the show is some friends who are graduating High School.

Friday - Variety show/farewell show

So the main shows are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday with Pirate night on Wednesday.

Hope you have a great time!

1988- 1st trip to WDW/senior class trip : 1990- Carnival cruise from Puerto Rico : 5/00- 3 night CB/4 night Magic : 9/05- 4 night PO/3 night Wonder : 1/06 - 7 night Western Magic: 7/06- 5 night RCCL Explorer (Bermuda):12/09/06- 7 night Magic-DD Geek Party: 8/17/08- 15 night EBPC Magic : 11/01/09- 4 night Wonder:: 2/20/11- 4 night Dream : 11/10/11 - 3 night Dream : 10/13/12 - 7 night Western Fantasy : 04/04/13 - 4 night Miami Wonder : 01/13/14 - 4 night Magic :
pyramid2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #3
jdb in AZ
It could end up curdled

We try to schedule dinner at Remy at 6 p.m. on pirate night. Dinner is supposed to take three hours, tho we were through before 9 p.m. and the pirate show starts after 9:30.

DH about swallowed his teeth when I told him how much Remy cost, but I told him to just think of it as a shore excursion. Not something we'd do every cruise, but it was an enjoyable experience for two foodies.

Some day I'll have to experiment with making their deep-fried tomato soup cubes.
jdb in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
Jennifer_W
Mouseketeer

Thanks, guys! Just what I wanted to know. NOW if I could just find an easy way to organize all the days' info in some kind of iPad-friendly-easy-to-use-spreadsheet-type thing. Columns, really...I don't know how to make a spreadsheet.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #5
Ariel224
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid2000 View Post
Hello! We sailed the week of October 13th:

Saturday was the "Fantasy Come True." Just an opening of the cruise, and frankly I did not enjoy it very much. Seemed more like a big commercial for something I had already purchased.

Sunday - Disney's "Aladdin" Pretty good, love the songs.

Monday - Comedy show. For us it was Buckets n Boards. Awesome show and great guys. I believe they are still there.

Tuesday - Disney's "Wishes" Lots of different shows represented.

Wednesday - Was a movie night for us. Seems like this may be the case because it is Pirate Night.

Thursday - Disney's "Believe" Was kind of special for us since it is our daughter's first year of college and the premise of the show is some friends who are graduating High School.

Friday - Variety show/farewell show

So the main shows are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday with Pirate night on Wednesday.

Hope you have a great time!
I was on the Fantasy this past week, and this was our schedule as well. The only correction is that "Wishes" (Tuesday) is the show about the graduating high schoolers. "Believe" focuses on a father and his young daughter. Both were very good.

Disneyland November 2-5, 2009; November 11-21, 2010; November 7-11, 2011
Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean November 10-17, 2012
Ariel224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #6
pyramid2000
Member of the DD Geek invasion of CC
How exacty do you iron on a T-****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel224 View Post
I was on the Fantasy this past week, and this was our schedule as well. The only correction is that "Wishes" (Tuesday) is the show about the graduating high schoolers. "Believe" focuses on a father and his young daughter. Both were very good.
My bad. It was late

1988- 1st trip to WDW/senior class trip : 1990- Carnival cruise from Puerto Rico : 5/00- 3 night CB/4 night Magic : 9/05- 4 night PO/3 night Wonder : 1/06 - 7 night Western Magic: 7/06- 5 night RCCL Explorer (Bermuda):12/09/06- 7 night Magic-DD Geek Party: 8/17/08- 15 night EBPC Magic : 11/01/09- 4 night Wonder:: 2/20/11- 4 night Dream : 11/10/11 - 3 night Dream : 10/13/12 - 7 night Western Fantasy : 04/04/13 - 4 night Miami Wonder : 01/13/14 - 4 night Magic :
pyramid2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: