DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
dvcterry
DIS Veteran

New York Doorway

Received an email regarding the New York Disney Doorway to Dreams Closing. Forgive me if it was posted already, tried looking but did not see it so wanted to let everyone know:

Quote:
As part of our cherished community of Members in the New York City area, your Disney Vacation Club family would like to share with you the news that our Disney Doorway to Dreams store in Garden City will close on November 30th, 2012.

The decision not to renew the store's lease was part of our regular course of evaluating and adjusting our offerings.

We welcome you to continue visiting this location until its closing date, after which you may continue visiting Disney Vacation Club Preview Centers in Florida, California, Hawai'i and Japan.

All of us at Disney Vacation Club thank you for being part of our Member family, and we look forward to welcoming you "home" again soon.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 PM   #2
disneynutz

Earning My Ears One At A Time

It was announced a couple of months ago. All mall sales locations closed or are closing. The cost was too high for the sales generated.

Bill

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
CHD New York
CHD

I been a DVC member since 2008 before the Long Island Doorway to Dreams open. After visiting the store nothing about it would make me want to buy DVC. It's like walking into a real estate office without getting to see the real house or area. I believe it would be hard to sell someone a timeshare that's over $12,000 inside a mall unless the person knew about DVC already. I am so glad that i signed up for DVC at SSR DVC Welcome center then inside a Mall or i would be missing so much right now
CHD New York is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: