Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
thedonduck
DIS Veteran

Location: From the home of the Pack to the house of the mouse!

Linking reservations

Forgive me if this has been asked (I searched and couldn't find anything on the boards...)

I know on past cruises we have linked our reservations with our travel companions and I went to go do that today. However the website now looks completely different when you log-in and retrieve your reservation. I searched around and can't find where we can link our resv. together.

Can anyone help?
*Magic - Oct. 2009 (Honeymoon) 7 Night Western Caribbean*Wonder - Oct 2010 4 Night Bahamas *Dream - July 2011 5 Night Double Dip *Fantasy - September 2013 7 Night Eastern Caribbean *Magic - April 2014 4 Night Bahamas *Wonder- Oct 2014 4 Night Double Dip *Fantasy- Oct 2015- 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

WDW- Too many times to count
Resorts: POP, All Star Sports, Saratoga Springs, Contemporary, Animal Kingdom Kidani Village, Port Orleans-Riverside

A cheesehead who moved to Mouse World... hope we don't melt
thedonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
stsomewhere
DIS Veteran

You can just send an email with reservation # and names asking them to link you. It takes about 24 hrs for response.

or give them a call with the same info.
stsomewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonduck View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked (I searched and couldn't find anything on the boards...)

I know on past cruises we have linked our reservations with our travel companions and I went to go do that today. However the website now looks completely different when you log-in and retrieve your reservation. I searched around and can't find where we can link our resv. together.

Can anyone help?
If you booked your cruise thru a travel agent, your travel agent will have to link up your ressies. They need your ressie number and the other party's ressie number and name to link them together. If you booked on the Disney Cruise Line website, give DCL a call and they will link up the ressies together. Again, DCL will need both ressies to link them together. Have a GREAT cruise.

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

davidls is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: