Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
scoker
Mouseketeer
 
scoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 256

WooHoo Discounted Hoppers

Just saw that there are discounted park hoppers for the winter season. I guess it stands to reason with all the projected closures. Anyhow my DD 4 day park hopper will be $225 instead of $255.
scoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
jennameowse
Mouseketeer
 
jennameowse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoker
Just saw that there are discounted park hoppers for the winter season. I guess it stands to reason with all the projected closures. Anyhow my DD 4 day park hopper will be $225 instead of $255.
Mind sharing where you found this? I checked the DL site but didn't see anything. I'd love some insight as to legit ways to get cheaper tickets for some out of town friends.
__________________
"A dream is a wish your heart makes."
jennameowse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
dmband
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,084

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennameowse View Post
Mind sharing where you found this? I checked the DL site but didn't see anything. I'd love some insight as to legit ways to get cheaper tickets for some out of town friends.
Check again
Disney discounted 3 plus day hoppers by $30 each
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023822
__________________
dmband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
jennameowse
Mouseketeer
 
jennameowse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmband

Check again
Disney discounted 3 plus day hoppers by $30 each
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023822
Ahhh thanks! I'll let them know if they decide to extend their trip!!
__________________
"A dream is a wish your heart makes."
jennameowse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.