Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #16
catherine
Hey not fair, you guys already have a bunch of tags, and poor me I haven't got one
Cheer up. You've been tagged by the tag fairie

Quote:
Originally Posted by london75 View Post
I'd give them a ring, it's been mostly off for me for two months. I think something is really wrong with flight data in the systems unless it really does mean there are no M+M. My flights are showing again today but disappeared yesterday.
I've tried phoning them. I've also posted on the VA facebook page so far no one seems to be able to help. One person said there's been a problem for a couple of weeks, someone else said that he hadn't heard of any glitches on the FC website!

"In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity." Albert Einstein

catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:03 AM   #17
sandshal
DIS Veteran

Booked ours about eight weeks ago £729 each x 7 for 20th July - 4th August ...... One thing I noticed was the M+M fares only popped up when the regular fares dropped beneath a certain amount (not sure how much .... Maybe 800 ish) so keep an eye out for a fare drop and be ready with your card because they'll be gone in a flash. I know because I'd missed out on some by a couple of hours four days prior.

Good luck everyone .... Fares this year are astronomical .. Full price of ours fluctuates between 950 and 1200 on a daily basis.

Just one other point .... Maybe my imagination, but best fares always seemed to pop up around 11 am ish
Offsite Disneyland Paris 1998, Davy Crockett Ranch, Disneyland Paris 2000, Sheraton Vistana Villages, Florida June 2003, Newport Bay Hotel, Disneyland Paris 2004, Manors North, Westridge 2006, Vistana Villages, Gulf Coast & HRH Oct 2007, Manors North, Westridge, Portofino Bay & HRH August 2008, Ginn Reunion & RPR August 2009, RCA NYC & Tuscany villa July 2011, Tuscany Villa & PBH July 2013, July/Aug 2014 NYC, Indian Creek Villa, HRH then back to NYC,
Oct 2014 week at Indian Oasis, Indian Creek

sandshal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2012, 07:09 AM   #18
catherine
Hey not fair, you guys already have a bunch of tags, and poor me I haven't got one

Just got a M&M PE price for our flights and it's only going to cost £6232.40 for the 4 of us!!!! Don't think that I'll be bothering at that price!

Old 11-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #19
catherine

Now I've been able to get a M&M price for economy and for the 4 of us we save a whopping......£120

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: