Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
skzlly
Earning My Ears

Single day rainforest room passes

Do I need to buy before boarding? I've seen conflicting info on this & am hoping a recent cruiser can clarify. If I do book ahead of time, do I have to call DCL? I don't see an option online to book it.
skzlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
nmmace
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by skzlly
Do I need to buy before boarding? I've seen conflicting info on this & am hoping a recent cruiser can clarify. If I do book ahead of time, do I have to call DCL? I don't see an option online to book it.
You can find it online. When you log into your reservation, select the category for shopping. I can't remember what else it says but it should have a picture of like a wine bottle. It's a section for onboard ordering for celebrations and preordering for booze, water, ect. In there, there should be a section for on board activities. It may have a section just for the spa. I do know that when I was looking into it myself, there was an order form you could print out for the passes. You can either call or fax the form to DCL. It may be easier to just call & do it over the phone if you can't locate it online. I waited to buy one on the ship bc a lot of people told me I could do this. The spa wouldn't let me. Said I could only order 1 day passes prior to the cruise. So, we had the option on the ship to either buy a pass for $99 per person or $149 for a couple for the entire week. We purchased for the couple bc you can use that as many times thru out the day for the entire week. I was also told prior the cruise that if I had a spa treatment scheduled that I could use the rainforest rom afterwards. Not the case either. I had to have a pass.
nmmace is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
goeva
DIS Veteran

You should be able to get the 1-Day Rainforest Spa pass once on board or you can always call Disney Cruise Line to order the pass ahead of time.

Last edited by goeva; 11-17-2012 at 09:26 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
Bear3412
DIS Veteran

I struggled in the day pass area also. Most folks indicated you could only purchase the one day passes in advance of boarding. This was incorrect for our sailing. Once onboard the Fantasy I asked if "anyone" could purchase a one day pass to the Rainforest Room onboard, and all said YES. This is not the info I read prior to our sailing.

So according to the info I was told on the Fantasy in Oct. ANYONE can purchase a day pass once onboard, as long as they are not oversold.

HTH
Bear3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
jillgunter
Mouseketeer

We got ours before hand. Dh didnt end up using his, we got busy on the day we planned to use it. I used it yesterday on the Fantasy, wow! $16 is a awesome price. Really enjoyed it. I think it spent a hour and half. You have use of the changing room, so I had a nice shower with their yummy spa shampoo etc. They also have lockers in the changing room for you to use. Used mine on the afternoon of Castaway Cay, and there was only about 4 other people.

If you buy ahead, its under gifts. So you have to call and order. I payed with my CC.

Jill: Mom to a Disney addicted 7 year old!
jillgunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #6
skzlly
Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone. I am really looking forward to trying it out.
skzlly is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: