Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
Cariadbach
Mouseketeer

Good price?

Im itching to put a deposit down!£560 for 4nts/5days at the Cheyenne in the last week of Sept next year!Would it be easy enough to upgrade if a better offer came along?

Previous Trips
*Daytrip 1992* *DCR 1995*
*DCR 1998* *Cheyenne October 2003*
*NPB September 2004* *Cheyenne March 2012*
*Cheyenne September 2013*
Cariadbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

It all depends ..... sometimes people are lucky and can upgrade easily. I did it myself earlier this year by adding dining vouchers. Other times people are unsuccessful even though they try several times.

I think the most important thing is always book a hotel you're happy to stay at and at a price that you're happy to pay ..... then if you are able to upgrade it's a bonus, if you can't you won't feel too disappointed.
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
Pookabelle
Earning My Ears

Hi, I booked to go to the Sequoia 12-15 February next for Euro459 for myself and my 9 year old daughter. I rang the travel agent through whom I booked when I saw the Santa Fe for Euro326. The told me that the disney policy was that they would have to charge a cancellation fee on the difference between the two prices. TBH I couldn't be bothered at that stage. I think the last posters advice was dead right. You could drive yourself mad checking all the websites!!
Pookabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookabelle View Post
Hi, I booked to go to the Sequoia 12-15 February next for Euro459 for myself and my 9 year old daughter. I rang the travel agent through whom I booked when I saw the Santa Fe for Euro326. The told me that the disney policy was that they would have to charge a cancellation fee on the difference between the two prices. TBH I couldn't be bothered at that stage. I think the last posters advice was dead right. You could drive yourself mad checking all the websites!!
the cancellation fee so far away from your trip is 15%, so in your case that would have been 46 euros. 326 for the new price plus 46 = 372 euros - so it still might have been worthwhile doing .
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun, December 14 HNY
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: